剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表
See that aspiring model there?
看见那个满怀抱负的模特没
That's me -- Deb -- until the day I died.
那就是我 黛比 直到我死的那天
I thought I'd go straight to heaven,
我以为我会直接上天堂
but there was a bit of a mix-up,
但是出了点小乱子
and I woke up in someone else's body.
结果我在别人的躯体中醒来
So now I'm Jane,
所以现在 我成了简
a super-busy lawyer with my very own assistant.
一名拥有个人助理的超忙律师
I got a new life, a new wardrobe,
我有了新的生活 新的衣着
and the only people who really know what's going on with me
而唯一知道真♥相♥的人
are my girlfriend Stacy and my guardian angel, Paul.
是我的闺蜜史黛西 还有我的守护天使保罗
I used to think everything happened for a reason.
我一直觉得世间万事必有其因
Now, I sure hope I was right.
好吧 我真希望我没想错
Previously on "Drop Dead Diva"...
《美女上错身》前情提要
So the prosecution has no case. You win.
那检方的案子不成立 你赢了
A cold-blooded murderer will walk.
一个冷血杀手会逃脱
Nice work, counselor.
干得漂亮 律师
Oh, look, Owen and Grayson are here.
瞧 欧文和格雷森在这呢
Grayson! Grayson!
格雷森 格雷森
Oh, my god. Oh, my god.
天呐
Stay with me. Stay with me.
看着我 看着我
Please, Grayson.
拜托了 格雷森
Oh, my god. Grayson.
天 格雷森
Grayson's young and healthy. He'll pull through.
格雷森年轻力壮 他会挺过来的
He's the strongest guy I know.
他是我见过的最坚强的人
The surgeons at this hospital are the best.
这家医院的医生是业内首屈一指的
Jane.
简
Can you hear us?
听见我们说话了吗
Yeah.
听见了
Uh, Grayson's young and healthy.
格雷森年轻力壮
He's the strongest guy you know,
他是你见过的最坚强的人
and the surgeons here are the best.
这家医院的医生是业内首屈一指的
Hey, Jane.
简 你好吗
I just heard. How is he doing?
我刚刚听说 他还好吗
I don't know. The surgeon said he'd come see us
我不知道 医生说手术一结束
as soon grayson's out of surgery.
就给我们消息
Why is it taking so long?
怎么要这么久啊
I'm sorry. It's me.
对不起 找我的
Uh, it could be the nanny.
可能是保姆
Hello?
你好
What?
什么
God.
天
It's my dad.
是我爸
He's been arrested.
他被捕了
Kim, go be with your dad.
金 快去找你♥爸♥吧
Okay. Um...
好
I'll check in later.
我一会再来
S-sweetie, do you need anything?
甜心 你有什么需要吗
How about some water? I -- you need water.
要喝水吗 你需要水
I'm gonna go get you some water.
我去给你倒点水
I'll, uh...
我
I'll g-- I'll go help her.
我去帮她
Stacy, are you okay?
史黛西 你还好吗
I can't cry in front of Jane.
我不能当着简的面哭
I have to be her rock.
我要做她坚实的依靠
Grayson's gonna pull through.
格雷森会挺过来的
Obviously, I think we should
显然 现在不是宣布
put our engagement announcement on hold.
我们订婚喜讯的好时机
Of course.
当然
Owen, I love you.
欧文 我爱你
I love you, too.
我也爱你
Hey! Kimmy! Kimmy!
喂 小金
That's my daughter.
那是我女儿
You okay?
你还好吗
Yeah, sweetheart, I'm fine. I'm just fine.
甜心 我还好
This -- this is officer Jenkins. He's single and has had
这位是简金斯警官 他目前单身
a disastrous dating history as well,
而且也有着不堪回首的约会史
so, you guys got so much in common,
你们共同点这么多
I, uh, well, I gave him your number, okay?
我就把你手♥机♥号♥给他了 好吗
Fantastic. I'll take it from here. Thanks.
太好了 接下来的事交给我吧 谢谢
Dad, this says you're being charged with public indecency.
爸 上面写你犯了公然猥亵罪
But it's not my fault.
但又不是我的错
Yeah? Well, whose fault is it?
是吗 那是谁的错
Howard Johnson's on main street, that's whose.
住在主街上的霍华德·约翰逊 都是他的错
You know, they -- they made the setting
他们把游泳池旁边的布景
by the pool way too romantic.
造得太浪漫了
Low lights, sexy music --
昏黄的灯光 性感的音乐
All very conducive to, uh, intimate activities,
我们就自然而然地进行了很亲密的行为
if you know what I mean.
你懂的
And before I know it, police swarm in,
我还没反应过来 警♥察♥就一拥而入
arrest me and Courtney.
逮捕了我和考特妮
Who's Courtney?
考特妮是谁
Oh, there you are!
你在这呢
There she is.
就是她了
Oh. Sweetheart.
甜心
I want to introduce you to my daughter -- Kim.
我给你介绍一下我女儿 金
Oh, it is so nice to meet you.
见到你很高兴
You must be Courtney!
你一定就是考特妮了
A.K.A. Your new stepmom.
也就是你的新继母
Come again?
再说一遍
We tied the knot last night.
我们昨晚喜结连理
Went back to our hotel to celebrate,
然后回到酒店庆祝
and one thing led to another,
之后事情一件接一件
and we were publicly indecent!
我们就犯了公然猥亵罪
It was so embarrassing.
这太让人难为情了
Yes. It is.
对 没错
I'm sorry, I...I need some air.
抱歉 我需要出去透透气
Kimmy!
小金
Kimmy, come on. Sweetheart, let's talk.
小金 得了 宝贝 我们谈谈吧
Fine, dad. Let's talk.
行 爸 我们来谈谈
I know how this looks.
我知道这事给人什么感觉
Older man, younger woman, but…we're in love.
老夫少妻 但是我们是相爱的
I see you at least once a week.
我每周至少见你一次
I didn't even know you were dating anyone.
但是我都不知道你在谈恋爱
Well, actually, we've got you to thank for this relationship.
实际上 我们能在一起还得感谢你
You kept harping on me about keeping my ticker strong,
你一直念叨 让我勤锻炼
so I signed up for a spinning class.
所以我就报名参加了动感单车课程
She's the instructor.
她是课程老师
We hit it off, and the rest is history.
我们干柴烈火 剩下的就水到渠成了
She does know you're broke, right?
她知道你破产了对吧
Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah. She knows everything.
对对对 她什么都知道
She's even seen me in bike shorts.
她还见过我穿紧身短裤的样子
Okay.
得了
I-I'm sorry to spring it on you like this,
很抱歉让你用这么唐突的方式得知这件事
Especially since you and I have been getting along pretty well lately.
特别是我们最近相处一直非常融洽
Well, you're a big boy.
你也是男人了
You can do whatever you want.
你可以做自己想做的事情
You angry?
你生气了吗
Because you seem angry.
你看上去挺生气的
Well, that's kind of your natural state anyway.
你平时也倒一直是这个状态
Can we just deal with your latest criminal charges, please?
我们能先解决手头上的刑事控告吗
Y-you can represent Courtney, too?
你能也做考特妮的代表律师吗
Anything for family.
为了家人 赴汤蹈火在所不辞
A fragment of the bullet lodged in Grayson's chest,
一块碎弹片卡在了格雷森的胸腔中
close to an artery.
离主动脉非常近
We've decided it's too risky to remove.
我们一致认为取出弹片太过冒险
But he's gonna be okay, right?
但他会没事的 对吧
Well, the next few hours are still critical.
接下来的几个小时非常关键
And you should know -- there could be some memory loss.
你要知道 他也许会失去部分记忆
Uh, how much memory loss?
会失去多少记忆
Every patient's different.
每位病人都存在个体差异
剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表