剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表
If he was put on the wall of arrears.
自己的名字被排上拖欠榜
Yep. And Harry was the only one
是的 而且哈里是唯一
who knew Richard's true financial predicament.
知道理查德真实财务状况的人
In fact, Harry had cut off Richard's
事实上 哈里在谋杀当天
key card the day of the murder,
就已经把理查德的卡停掉了
which is why we did not know
所以我们不知道
that Richard was in the club.
理查德当天也在俱乐部
You still haven't proved that he did it.
但你还是没有证明他就是凶手
The prosecution's case rested on the fact
公诉人的案子建立在
that only Ian and the victim were in the club.
案发时只有伊恩和被害人在俱乐部的基础上
At the very least, we have enough evidence
至少现在我们有足够的证据
to extend Ian's stay of execution.
推迟伊恩的死刑执行了
We're never gonna find a judge
我们肯定找不到愿意
willing to stop an execution on such short notice.
在这么短时间内帮我们推迟执行的法官
Forget the judge.
别管法官了
I have a better idea.
我有个更好的办法
Hello, gentlemen.
大家好 先生们
Oh, I'm sorry to interrupt your game.
我很抱歉打扰你们的牌局
Can I help you?
我能为你做点什么吗
We're here about the murder of your former president.
我们这次来是为了你们前任总裁的谋杀案
All of these men can confirm
这些人全部可以证明
that Cheryl was not here when Harry was killed.
哈里被害时谢莉尔不在
No, I know. You're right.
我知道 你说得对
And Cheryl did not kill Harry. You did.
谢莉尔确实没有杀哈里 是你杀的
Are you out of your mind?
你疯了吗
No. No, I don't think so.
不 我不这么认为
And to be honest, I'm not here to speak to you.
另外跟你说实话 我不是来找你的
I am here to confer with the dealer,
我是来找荷官的
lieutenant governor.
副州长
Sir, these documents show on the day of Harry Beckett's murder,
长官 这些文件显示哈里·贝奇特遇害当天
Harry was about to put Richard on the arrears list.
哈里正打算将理查德放进拖欠榜
In fact, Richard's key card had already been deactivated.
事实上理查德的门卡已经被取消了
However, Richard never appeared on the wall of shame
但是理查德并没有出现在耻辱墙上
because Harry's head was smashed in with a 3-iron.
因为哈里被人用三号♥铁高尔夫球杆爆了头
That same night,
同样在那晚
probably after Harry was murdered,
也许是在哈里被杀后
Richard's card was reactivated.
理查德的卡又被激活了
I wonder who did that.
我很好奇是谁做的
It's all in the file,
文件里记录得很清楚
which is why I need the lieutenant governor to call his boss
因此我希望副州长打电♥话♥给他的上司
and get a stay of execution for Ian Holt
为伊恩·霍尔特推迟执行死刑
pending a full investigation.
直到重新调查结束
If you keep bad-mouthing me in front of my colleagues, I'm gonna --
如果你继续在我的朋友面前摸黑我
Your accusations go to motive,
你的控诉只提到犯罪动机
but nothing connects Richard to the actual crime.
但没有明确证据表明理查德和谋杀有关
You're right. We never had physical proof until just now.
你说得对 我们直到现在才有切实证据
Whoa, what the hell are you doing?
你要干什么
Thank you. Oh, I'm collecting evidence.
谢谢 我在收集证据
See, I think the prints on that glass
我想这个杯子上的指纹
will match an unknown print on the murder weapon.
会和凶器上的指纹吻合
Think before you say anything.
考虑好了再开口
If Ian is executed and we prove that you killed Harry,
如果伊恩行刑后我们证明是你杀了哈里
you'll be guilty of two murders.
你就要对两宗谋杀案负责
Bill, I'm gonna need to hire your law firm.
比尔 我要聘请你的律所为我辩护
Here's your retainer.
这些是预付费用
I'll get the governor on the line.
我马上联♥系♥州长
Hello.
有人吗
Honey, are you here?
亲爱的 你在吗
Stacy?
史黛西
Gotcha. Oh! Wha?
抓住你啦 什么
Feel secure now?
现在有安全感了吗
W-what is this?
这是什么意思
Listen --
听着
I want a wedding with flowers
我想要一场充满鲜花
and a harpist and white doves released as we say our vows.
有竖琴演奏 宣誓时放飞白鸽的婚礼
I will stay handcuffed to you if that's what it takes
如果非要跟你铐在一起才能让你确信
to convince you that I'm not going anywhere.
我不会走 那我也没问题
No, no. You don't have to do that.
不 你不用这样做
It's your wedding, too, and I want it to be perfect,
这也是你的婚礼 我想让它完美一点
and it won't be if you're feeling anxious.
如果你感到焦虑那就不完美了
You're amazing, you know that?
你太棒了 你知道吗
I do, actually. I really do.
我知道啊 我真的知道
But I'm serious about the handcuffs.
但手铐的事我是认真的
If you feel anxiety at all that I won't show up,
如果你担心我不会出现
all you need to do is look at your wrist.
那你就看看你的手腕
Thank you.
谢谢
You know...
你知道吗
There is...
我确实
something I've always wanted to do with handcuffs.
一直想戴着手铐做一些事
Good thing I'm free all night.
好消息是我今晚没什么事
I never thought I'd see this place again.
我从没想过我会再看到这个地方
You know, it's your home...now.
现在这是你的家了
I mean, you don't want to go back to your old digs.
你不会想回到你原来的住处
You need to start a new life.
你需要开始新生活
How about some champaign?
来点香槟如何
To celebrate the afterlife.
庆祝一下劫后余生
Coming right up.
马上来
One thing I don't understand about my case.
关于我的案子有一件事我不明白
According to the file,
根据档案
the cops never found any prints on the murder weapon.
警♥察♥在凶器上没有找到任何指纹
Yes, and I knew that.
是的 我知道
But Richard didn't know that.
但理查德不知道
Which is why he got all panicky and lawyered up.
因此他立马慌张并请了律师
Which was enough to get the cops
这已经足够让警♥察♥
to launch a full investigation.
开展全面调查了
Yep.
是的
So, faced with aggravated murder,
面对重谋杀罪的指控
Richard cut a deal for 25 years without parole.
理查德同意了25年刑期无法保释的条件
I literally owe you my life.
我欠你一条命
Well, I love you.
我爱你
Ian Holt.
伊恩·霍尔特
And I love you...
我也爱你
Jane bingum.
简·宾格温
Um, before we get started, we should get some wine.
开始之前 我们应该来点红酒
Sweetheart, you're pregnant.
亲爱的 你怀孕了
I know, which is why I bought a vegan,
我知道 因此我买♥♥了
non-alcoholic white-wine beverage.
素食无酒精白酒饮料
All the pregnant celebrities are drinking it.
所有怀孕的名流都在喝
Oh, yeah? Mmhmm.
真的吗 是的
Tell you what. Mmhmm?
这样吧 什么
I'll go get it.
我去拿
Okay.
好的
And I'll be with you every step of the way.
之后的每一步我都陪你一起走过
Come here.
过来
剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表