剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表
Can't you just use the blog?
你就不能用博客的内容吗
No, it is hearsay.
不能 那只是传闻
Without Barbara to authenticate it,
没有芭芭拉的证实
we'll never get it in.
我们不能将博客纳入证据
And since she wasn't on our official witness list,
鉴于她已不在我们的正式证人名单中
we can't even charge the Breakers with witness tampering.
我们甚至不能指控浪人啦啦队干扰证人
I'm sorry.
对不起
Oh, really? Are you sorry?
真的吗 你真觉得对不起吗
Or was this your way to get back at Chelsea
还是这是你报复切尔茜
for spoiling your exclusive by doing that TV interview?
没把独家新闻给你而是去做了电视访谈
I would never do that.
我不会那么做
You just did.
你已经做了
You know what?
知道吗
You stay away from Chelsea and stay away from me.
你离切尔茜远一点 离我也远一点
Teri. I found this letter jammed in the copier.
泰丽 我发现这封信卡在复印机里
Paper jams are Paul's responsibility.
处理卡纸是保罗的责任
The letter is on firm stationery
这封信是用公♥司♥信笺
and addressed to Metropolitan Credit,
写给都市信贷公♥司♥的
signed by a lawyer named "Cassandra Muffintop."
由一位叫卡桑德拉·麦芬托普的律师签署
By any chance, are you Ms. Muffintop?
你不会就是麦芬托普女士吧
No.
不可能
Yes.
就是我
Please tell me you haven't sent this letter.
拜托告诉我你还没有寄出这封信
Not only is it illegal to impersonate a member of the bar,
冒充律师不仅是非法的
but if our malpractice carrier found out that a nonlawyer
而且如果职业过失承保公♥司♥发现非律师人员
was giving legal counsel,
在做法律咨♥询♥的话
they'd cancel our policy.
他们会取消我们的保单
No insurance, no firm.
没有保险 律所也倒了
Of course I haven't sent it.
我当然没有寄出去
Great. Please shred it.
很好 把它撕了吧
Paul. Yeah?
保罗 怎么了
Have you sent that letter yet? About an hour ago.
那封信寄出去了吗 一小时前寄出去了
Oh, damn it. Do me a favor.
该死 帮我个忙
Don't tell anyone that I'm helping you out, okay?
别告诉任何人我在帮你 好吗
Not a problem.
没问题
We spoke with the city attorney,
我们与市检察官谈过了
and, unfortunately, the law is not on our side.
很不幸 法律对我们不利
I'm...very sorry.
我很遗憾
We don't have 75 grand to pay off the lien.
我们没法付清七万五千美元的抵押金
What about a second mortgage?
二次抵押呢
No bank is gonna loan us money
我们有财产抵押给了政♥府♥
with a government lien on our property.
没有银行会向我们放贷的
I can't believe this can happen in the United States of America.
真不敢相信这种事居然发生在美国
What if you weren't in the United States of America?
如果你不在美国呢
We can save our house by moving?
我们可以靠搬家保全房♥子吗
No, no, no, no. Not moving -- seceding.
不是搬家 是从美国独♥立♥
Government entities can seize property within American borders,
政♥府♥部门可以扣押美国境内的财产
not outside of them.
可境外就无计可施了
I-if you become your own country, they can't touch you.
如果你成为独♥立♥的国家 他们就动不了你
I'm not sure I follow.
我不太懂你的意思
Neither do I. Owen, can I talk to you?
我也不懂 欧文 能借一步说话吗
I'm saying that we're going
我是说我们要从法律角度
to relocate your house, legally speaking.
重新定位你的房♥子
As of today,
从今天起
you will become the Democratic Republic of Maxwell.
你们家就是麦克斯韦民♥主♥共和国了
Owen, a moment.
欧文 来一下
We need to do some paperwork and discuss a constitution.
我们得准备些文件 还要讨论一下宪法
Will we have our on flag? Of course.
我们会有自己的国旗吗 当然
Mom can be president. I love it.
妈妈可以当总统 我喜欢这主意
Mom can be president. Ed, you can be vice president.
妈妈可以当总统 艾德 你可以当副总统
Can this actually work?
这个真的可行吗
I don't think it's ever been tried before,
虽然没有过先例
Madam president, but Please excuse us a moment.
总统女士 但... 请容我俩单独谈谈
Oh. One second. Be right back.
稍等 马上回来
What's the problem?
怎么了
You just suggested that our clients
你刚刚建议我们的委托人
secede from the United States of America.
从美国独♥立♥出去
Yeah, and I know it's a long shot.
没错 我知道成功的可能不大
Secessionists are seen as fanatics and instigators.
分离主义者被认为是煽动分♥裂♥的狂热分子
There could be consequences.
后果可能很严重
I'm buying us time, Grayson,
我是在争取时间 格雷森
and if we win they'll get to keep their house.
如果我们胜诉 他们就可以保留自己的房♥子
We can't win.
我们不会胜诉的
Fine. Do you have a better solution?
好吧 你有更好的办法吗
Okay, then.
这就是了
Let's go inside and pledge our allegiance
咱们进屋向麦克斯韦民♥主♥共和国
to the Democratic Republic of Maxwell.
宣誓效忠吧
Chelsea, how were you treated
切尔茜 你加入浪人啦啦队后
when you joined the Breaker Girls?
她们是怎样对待你的
Like an outsider.
她们把我当作局外人
Ally and the others picked on me as soon as I arrived.
我一进队 艾丽和其他人就开始作弄我
Really? How so?
真的吗 她们是怎么做的
If I sat at their table, Ally would get up,
如果我坐到她们的桌子边 艾丽会起身走开
and the rest of the squad would follow.
其他队员也会跟她一起走
They made fun of my makeup, my clothes.
她们嘲笑我的妆容 我的穿着
Ally even told me the wrong time
艾丽甚至告诉我错误的时间
for the annual picture so I'd miss it.
害我错过了年度照片的拍摄
Wow. Really childish.
真是幼稚
They called me names and spread rumors online
她们还骂我 在网上散布流言
saying I was promiscuous.
说我淫乱
I haven't had a date in six months.
我都六个月没约会了
And it was your dream to be a cheerleader,
成为啦啦队员是你的梦想
wasn't it? Yes.
对吗 是的
But I thought cheerleading was about positive energy
但我认为啦啦队的工作是传播正能量
and raising team spirit, not... picking on the new girl.
提升球队的士气 而不是作弄新人
Thank you.
谢谢
You said you haven't had a date in six months?
你说你六个月没约会了
That's right. What about your coffee dates
是的 那你和替补前锋莱昂·沃特斯的
with backup forward Leon Watters?
咖啡约会又怎么说
Objection. Relevance.
反对 与本案无关
Your client introduced her dating history.
你的委托人自己介绍了她的约会史
Overruled.
反对无效
They weren't exactly dates, but --
那其实不算是约会 但是...
Are you aware of the clause in your contract
你知道你的合同中有条款规定
that prohibits fraternization with the players?
禁止与球员深交吗
Yes. Well, I think
知道 我认为
you hastily filed this lawsuit
你如此急着提起诉讼
because you knew you'd be kicked off the squad
是因为你知道你们的不当关系一旦被公之于众
if your inappropriate relationship came to light.
你就会被开除出啦啦队
Objection -- argumentative.
反对 诱导性提问
Overruled.
反对无效
Leon was going through a personal problem, and...
莱昂有一些个人问题
I'm a good listener. I was being a good friend.
我很善于倾听 我是他的好朋友
Just a friend?
只是朋友吗
On March 17th, Did you meet Leon
三月十七日那天 你与莱昂
for drinks at the Bacara Resort in Santa Barbara?
是否在圣巴巴拉的巴卡拉度假酒店喝过酒
Yes.
是的
Where did you sleep that night?
你当晚在哪里过得夜
Ms. Bingum, don't bother to object.
宾格温小姐 不必反对
Ms. Putnam will answer the question.
普特南小姐将回答这个问题
In Leon's room.
在莱昂的房♥间
And yet you wonder
可你还奇怪
why you have a reputation for promiscuity.
为什么别人会说你淫乱
No more questions.
讯问完毕
You slept with a player?
你居然和球员上♥床♥了
It was just that one time!
就那一次
And I'm sorry I didn't tell you, but it's embarrassing.
我很抱歉没有告诉你 可这很尴尬
What else don't I know? Nothing!
你还有什么瞒着我 没有了
Look, Leon's best friend died.
莱昂最好的朋友去世了
I was being supportive, and it turned into something else,
我想帮他 可这种感情慢慢变了
剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表