剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表
No, we don't.
不需要
Malibu Municipal Code, section 20.8,
《马布里市政法典》第20.8节
mandates that all council meetings start at 7:00 p.m.
规定议会会议于晚七点开始
It is now 7:03.
现在是七点零三分
So, let's do this.
那就开始吧
All those in favor of my impeachment
同意弹劾我
and the voiding of the lease, please raise your hands.
并废除租约的人 请举手
All against.
反对请举手
Let the record reflect
请记录一下
that the vote is two in favor and two against.
两票赞成 两票反对
The measure fails. This meeting is adjourned.
议题无效 散会
Sweetie, have you spoken with Grayson yet?
亲爱的 你跟格雷森谈过了吗
No. Actually, I haven't seen him
没有 事实上 自从他昨天早上
since he left the house yesterday morning.
从这儿离开 我就没见过他了
Oh, so he's avoiding you?
他在躲着你吗
No. No.
没有 没有
I-I don't -- I don't think he is.
我觉得不是这样
I mean, maybe he is.
也许是吧
Oh, god, Grayson's avoiding me.
天呐 格雷森在躲着我
No, no, no, no.
不不不
Before we jump to conclusions, answer me this.
下结论之前先回答我
The last time you had sex with Grayson in your other body,
你最后一次用你原来的身体跟格雷森上♥床♥后
how did he act?
他是怎么表现的
He sent me flowers and texted me all day long.
他给我送花 还跟我发了一整天短♥信♥
Nothing. Not even a smiley face.
什么都没有 连一个笑脸都没发
Yeah. Damn it.
是啊 该死
God, why?
天啊 为什么啊
Why did I blurt out, "I love you"?
我为什么要说"我爱你"啊
Oh, you were in the moment. You can't blame yourself.
情绪使然嘛 你不能责怪你自己
I know, but the first time you say the "L" word
我知道 但是第一次开口说爱
is so important.
实在太重要了
Timing is everything.
时机决定一切
Just like risotto.
就像做意式调味饭
Exactly like risotto,
没错 就像意式调味饭
and in this case, I burned the pan.
这一回 我把锅底烧糊了
Mm, can I take you out for drinks,
要我带你出去喝几杯吗
maybe cheer you up?
也许能让你打起精神来
No. No, I got to work.
不 我得工作
This 14-year-old girl needs a bone marrow transplant.
有个十四岁小女孩要做骨髓移植
Oh, here. I'll show you.
这儿呢 我给你看
See, her name is Laura, and her likes are rollerblading,
她叫劳拉 喜欢滑旱冰
reading the "Divergent" books, and lipstick.
读《分歧者》系列小说 喜欢唇膏
Her only hope is her sperm-donor dad,
她唯一的希望是她的捐精生父
and he won't reveal himself.
可他是匿名捐赠者
It's really sad.
真可怜
Jane, there's a good chance of a bone marrow match
简 她同母异父的兄弟姐妹的骨髓
with a half brother or sister, right?
很可能配型成功 对吗
Yeah, but she's an only child.
是啊 可她是独生女
Well, remember when I considered using an anonymous donor?
你还记得我也考虑过使用匿名捐赠者的精♥子♥吗
My first choice was unavailable
我没拿到第一选择的精♥子♥
because he had already fathered 20 children --
因为他已经是二十个孩子的父亲
the legal limit.
这是法律上限
So, what if Laura's father is popular?
如果劳拉的父亲很热门呢
Yeah, she could have up to 19 half siblings out there,
是啊 她可能有多达十九个兄弟姐妹
but the fertility clinic won't share that information.
但生育诊所不肯提供这方面的信息
Sweetie, there's an online registry
亲爱的 有一个网上登记网站
that matches children with their biological fathers
可以通过捐赠编号♥
using the donor's I.D. Number. What?
为孩子和他们的生父配对 什么
Yeah, it was started by kids
没错 它是由
who wanted to meet their genetic siblings
想要认识跟自己有共同基因的兄弟姐妹
but didn't know their father's name.
却不知道他们父亲的名字的孩子建立的
Do you happen to know Laura's dad's donor I.D.?
你知道劳拉父亲的捐赠编号♥吗
Yes. Yes, I do.
我知道
DX785.
DX785
Look at that.
看呐
Laura has at least one half brother and two half sisters.
劳拉有至少一个同父兄弟和两个同父姐妹
Stacy, you're amazing.
史黛西 你太棒了
I know.
我知道
That was a piece of luck, huh, Andy Andrews not showing up?
安迪·安德鲁斯没出席可真是侥幸
Andy is a surfer with a trust fund.
安迪是个颇有身家的冲浪爱好者
He's probably shredding a swell at Point Dume.
他说不定正在杜密岬冲浪呢
You know they're gonna call another emergency meeting
你知道他们打算在明晚
and impeach you tomorrow night?
再次召开紧急会议弹劾你吗
Yes, but the lease will have gone through,
知道 但租约已生效
and the kids will have a proper school.
孩子们将有个合适的学校
Cheers, Ellie. Cheers.
干杯 埃莉 干杯
You know, I always thought that you and I would end up together.
我总觉得你跟我会走到一起
Ah. I asked you out at least a dozen times.
我都约你出去无数次了
You always said no.
你总是拒绝
Because I wasn't ready for something serious.
因为我没准备好认真跟你交往
Plus I knew that you were marriage material.
而且我知道你是适合结婚的那种
I guess that's flattering.
你太过奖了
I hope there's someone special in your life.
我希望你能找到对你来说很特别的人
Actually, uh...
实际上
I think I found the one.
我觉得我找到了命中注定的那个人
I just -- I mean, I-I hope that she feels the same way about me,
我希望她也这么觉得
but...the situation is complicated.
但事情很复杂
Excuse me.
打扰一下
I have a warrant for Mayor Chapin's arrest.
我有查宾市长的逮捕令
On what charges?
什么罪名
Kidnapping of councilman Andy Andrews.
绑♥架♥安迪·安德鲁斯议员
That's ridiculous.
荒谬
Well, Mr. Andrews claims
安德鲁斯先生声称
that she invited him over to her home to discuss a deal,
她邀请他去她家讨论事情
and then she locked him in her wine cellar.
然后被她锁在了她家酒窖
Cleaning woman just let him out about an hour ago.
清洁工一个小时前刚把他放出来
I couldn't let him impeach me.
我不能让他弹劾我
So you locked him in a wine cellar?
所以你就把他锁在酒窖吗
No, don't answer that question. I'll meet you at the station.
别回答 我会去警局找你
Let's go.
走吧
Don't say anything.
什么都别说
I have three half siblings?
我有三个异母兄弟姐妹吗
At least three.
至少三个
See, only a fraction of the sperm-donor offspring
只有一小部分接受捐精诞生的孩子
are registered on this site.
在网站上登记过
Have you contacted them, Miss Bingum?
你联♥系♥过他们吗 宾格温小姐
Yes, and her half brother and one of her half sisters
当然 她的异母兄弟和一个异母姐妹
are getting their blood drawn today.
今天要去验血
I called the lab.
我给实验室打了电♥话♥
They said that they would expedite the matching process.
他们说会尽快进行配型
How can we ever thank you?
真是太谢谢你了
Mom, I don't feel so good. Honey, what's wrong?
妈妈 我不舒服 亲爱的 怎么了
I'm dizzy.
我头晕
Laura?
劳拉
Laura?
劳拉
Oh, my god.
天呐
Laura?
劳拉
I'll call the ambulance.
我去叫救护车
Laura?
劳拉
I spoke with her doctor.
我跟她的医生谈过了
Her white count is skyrocketing.
她的白细胞数量正快速增加
He said we have days tops.
他说我们时间不多了
Okay, Cindy, just try to stay strong.
辛迪 坚强点
We should know about her half siblings very soon.
她兄弟姐妹骨髓配型马上就检测好了
Okay?
好吗
Um, one moment, please.
失陪一下
Grayson, what are you doing here?
格雷森 你在这儿干什么
Well, I've been trying to reach you, but your phone was off.
我一直在找你 可你手♥机♥关机了
Oh. Yeah.
是啊
Listen, I'm -- I'm really glad to see you.
我很高兴见到你
剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表