剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表
史黛西 你在家吗
I won my case, and now Sandra Bullock
我赢了官司 现在桑德拉·布洛克
is going to play me in the mov...ie --
会在电影中饰演我
I'm ready to talk.
我准备好谈话了
Oh. I'm...glad to hear that.
很高兴听你这么说
But first, I have a question.
可首先 我有个问题
Anything.
问什么都行
Who are you?
你是谁
I think you already know.
我想你已经心知肚明了
Grayson, it's me.
格雷森 是我
I'm Deb.
我是黛比
I...
我
I don't understand.
我不明白
So I died in that car crash.
我在那场车祸中身亡
Um, and then I figured out a way to come back --
然后我想办法回来了
Just...in another body.
只是换了别人的身体
Jane's body.
简的身体
Yeah.
对
But with my soul.
但是我的灵魂
Deb's soul.
黛比的灵魂
I realize this is a lot to process.
我理解这很难接受
A lot to process?
很难接受
It's insane.
简直离谱
I it I... I know.
这简直... 我知道
I have a question. Okay.
我有个问题 好
Who was that blond woman that showed up here?
那个出现在这里的金发女人是谁
I-I tried to follow her, but she took off.
我试图跟踪她 可她不见了
That was the original Jane, who died,
那是原来的简 她死了
and she figured out how I got back to earth
然后她发现了我回到地球的方法
and copied me.
于是见样学样
So now her soul is in that other woman's body.
所以现在她的灵魂在另一个女人的身体里
You realize how this sounds?
你知道这有多荒谬吗
I do.
我知道
So, let's just assume for the moment
那我们就假设这会儿
that I believe you.
我相信你
I mean, god knows there were times
天知道有多少次
when I wondered if it were possible
我怀疑是否有这个可能
since you knew so much about me, so much about Deb.
因为你知道那么多关于我和黛比的事
'Cause I am Deb.
因为我就是黛比
If that's true,
如果是真的
that would mean you've watched me grieve.
那就意味着你看着我哀伤
You watched me date other women.
你看着我和其他女人约会
I...
我
I confided in you.
我对你无所不谈
You never said a word.
你却只字未提
I couldn't. I wasn't allowed to tell anyone.
我不能说 我不准告诉任何人
You almost married Owen.
你差点嫁给了欧文
I know.
我知道
Because I gave up on us.
因为我放弃了我们的关系
I mean, but I didn't.
可是我却没真正释怀
You have no idea how badly I wanted to tell you.
你不知道我有多想告诉你
After I died,
我死之后
you and I ran into each other at the coffee shop before work.
你和我在上班前在一家咖啡店撞上了
And the Alicia Keys song "No one" was on.
当时放着艾丽西亚·凯斯的歌♥《没有人》
And I looked at you.
我看着你
And you were crying.
你在哭泣
So then I started crying.
所以我就开始哭泣
That was our song.
那是我们的歌♥
I wanted to...race to you and kiss you...
我当时想跑向你 亲吻你
And tell you everything.
然后对你一吐为快
But instead, I went home to Stacy,
可我没有 我回家去找了史黛西
and we stayed in bed...
然后我们躺在床上
sobbing all day.
啜泣了一整天
Stacy knows about you?
史黛西知道你的身份
Um, yeah, b-but --
对 可是...
You just said you couldn't tell anyone.
你刚还说你不能告诉任何人
Right. No. It's just...It's very complicated.
对 不 只是 说来话长了
You trusted her.
你信任她
You didn't trust me.
你却没信任我
No, gr-grayson, listen.
不 格雷森 听着
You have no idea how many times I tried to tell you the truth.
你不知道多少次我试图告诉你真♥相♥
I tried.
我试过
But you didn't.
可你却没说
I need some air.
让我安静一下
Please. You can't keep running away.
拜托 你不能总是离我而去
I'm sorry.
对不起
You okay? Can I help you?
你没事吧 需要帮忙吗
Uh, well, t-that's the plan.
我是打算让你帮忙
Assuming you're not about to have a breakdown.
假设你没要精神崩溃的话
You look pretty shook up.
你精神很不好
I'm fine -- allergies.
我没事 过敏而已
Who are you?
你是谁
Belinda -- Scotto.
比琳达·斯科托
Owen hired me to help while Kim's on maternity leave.
欧文雇我在金休产假期间来帮忙
And you are Grayson Kent, right?
你是格雷森·肯特吧
Sixth-year, litigator extraordinaire.
入行六年 杰出律师
Well, I wouldn't go that far.
你太抬举我了
Okay, I won't, but since you're assisting me on a case,
好吧 那就算了 不过既然你要协助我办一宗案子
I hope you're at least better than average.
我希望你至少是中上水平
Client meeting in 15.
15号♥房♥间见客户
Oh, um, and about those allergies...
关于过敏问题
I have decongestants in my bag.
我包里有减充血剂
Thanks.
谢了
I also have Xanax, if that's what you really need.
我还有镇静剂 你真正需要的应该是这个
Hey, sweetie?
亲爱的
Hey, I think you're late for work.
我觉得你上班要迟到了
No, I'm not going in today.
不 我今天不上班
There is a lot of injustice in the world,
这世上有许多的不公正
and you need to adjust it.
你得去伸张正义
Okay, come on. Out of bed. No!
好了 快起床 不要
I'm gonna make some coffee.
我去煮点咖啡
No, I can't face Grayson.
不 我无法面对格雷森
He's furious with me for confiding in you
他对我把自己是黛比的身份告诉你
that I'm Deb and not telling him.
而没告诉他而愤愤不平
Yeah.
是啊
I'd probably be upset, too.
唤做我也会生气的
Thanks.
谢了
Look.
听着
Grayson just needs time to process.
格雷森只是需要时间去消化
I mean, what did you expect
你指望他会怎么样呢
that he would take you in his arms and say,
把你搂在怀里说
"At last, we're together"?
"至少我们在一起"吗
Don't mean to interrupt the pajama party,
我也不想打断你们的睡衣派对
but Teri just read me the Riot Act
可泰丽刚给我读了取缔暴♥动♥法
because Jane's new client is in her office
因为简的新委托人在她的办公室
and Jane is not.
而简却没去
Just tell her I'm sick.
告诉她我病了
Oh, what's wrong?
怎么了
U.T.I.? I.B.S.? T.M.J.?
泌尿道感染 肠道易激综合症 颞下颌关节症
Whatever it is, I'll get you medicine A.S.A.P.
不管是什么病 我尽快给你拿药来
Ooh, ooh, and I will get us "Smash" on DVD,
我会在DVD上播放《名声大噪》
and then we can binge-watch it all day long!
然后我们就能狂看一整天了
I'm up. Yeah.
我起来了
Hi. I'm so sorry I'm late, Mr. Donaldson.
真抱歉我来晚了 唐纳森先生
Oh, I-I understand. You're a busy lawyer.
我理解 你工作繁忙
Uh...okay. Well, let's get started.
好的 我们开始吧
You are here about your brother.
我们是来聊你弟弟的案子
Yeah.
对
Eight years ago, Michael was convicted
八年前 迈克尔因为
of burning down the record store where he worked.
烧毁他工作的唱片店而被判有罪
He's been up for parole twice, denied both times.
剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表