剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表
The only contract here
唯一的合同关系
is between the producers of "Ultimate Home Do-over"
存在于《终极家庭改造》的制片方
and my clients, Mr. and Mrs. Biltman.
与我方委托人比尔特曼夫妇之间
Her clients are simply not a party to this dispute.
她的委托人不属于此次纠纷的合同方
Is that true? Well, the thing is
真的吗 问题在于
Ms. Kaswell,
卡斯维女士
are your clients a party to the contract or not?
你的委托人属于合同方吗
No, your honor, b--
不属于 法官大人
I'm sorry, but the kids have no claims
抱歉 孩子们无权
against their former foster parents.
对其养父母提起诉讼
Case dismissed.
案件驳回
Excuse me, Ms. Kaswell. Yes?
卡斯维女士 你好 什么事
I'm Lily Bowen, the kids' grandmother.
我是莉莉·鲍温 孩子们的祖母
Oh, it's nice to meet you.
很高兴见到你
I appreciate everything that you're doing.
我感谢你的一切努力和付出
It just breaks my heart that I can't take in all my grandkids.
不能抚养我所有的孙子孙女实在让我伤心
But the city won't allow it. I understand.
可惜市政♥府♥就是不允许 我懂你
And, Mrs. Bowen, I want you to know that I'm not giving up.
鲍温太太 要知道我不会就此罢休的
Thank you.
谢谢
My wife is not a terrorist. Susan loves America.
我的妻子又不是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥ 苏珊爱美国
On the fourth of July, she runs the block party.
国♥庆♥日她还举办街区庆祝派对呢
Her favorite holiday is thanksgiving.
她最喜欢的节日是感恩节
What exactly is the government saying?
检方到底什么意思啊
The charging document suggests an informant turned her in.
从起诉书看 一位告密者出♥卖♥♥♥了她
We were hoping you would tell us who that might be.
我们希望你能告诉我们那个人可能是谁
I have no idea.
我可不知道
Is your wife involved in politics?
你妻子参与过政♥治♥吗
She won a highly contested election
她赢过一次竞争激烈的选举
for treasurer of the PTA.
当选了家长教师协会的会计
And what about you?
那你呢
Anything that could've attracted the government's interest?
你有没有干过可能引起政♥府♥注意的事情
No. Just a regular guy.
没有 我就是一个普通人
Have you and your wife traveled out of the country recently?
你和妻子最近有没有出国旅游
Never. We were planning a trip to Saudi Arabia.
从来没有 我们本打算去沙特阿♥拉♥伯
Susan's friend got a job over there.
苏珊有个朋友在那工作
Jake, why aren't you at school?
杰克 你怎么没在学校
I was worried about mom.
我太担心妈妈了
P-people are saying she was arrested.
有人说她被逮捕了
Mom was taken into custody this morning.
妈妈今天早上被带去拘留了
What? Dad, th-th-that -- that's crazy.
什么 爸爸 这简直疯了
Yeah. These lawyers are here to help her.
是啊 这些律师正在帮她呢
We're doing everything that we can.
我们会尽力的
Dad, where's the computer?
爸爸 电脑呢
The police took it.
被警♥察♥拿走了
Jake's been working on a mobile app for almost a year.
杰克将近一年来一直在开♥发♥一款手♥机♥应用
All his coding is on the computer.
他所有的程序编码都在电脑上
Is the computer Susan's?
电脑是苏珊的吗
Well, she bought it, but we all use it.
是她买♥♥的 不过我们都用
Me for work, Jake for his homework and coding,
我用来工作 杰克用来做作业和开♥发♥程序
Susan for committees and recipes.
苏珊用来完成委员会的工作还有查食谱
Uh, Jake, can you give us a few minutes?
杰克 你能不能让我们单独聊会
Your mom made you a cake. It's in the fridge.
妈妈给你做了蛋糕 在冰箱里
Whatever they think she did, my mom didn't do it.
任他们说妈妈干了什么 她都没干
Now, this may sound like a strange question,
我想问个奇怪的问题
but what kind of cake was your wife baking
你们家被查抄的时候
when the house was raided?
你妻子做的是什么蛋糕
Yellow cake. I don't know.
黄色的蛋糕
She found the recipe online. Why?
她在网上找的食谱 为什么这么问
It's probably nothing,
有可能没什么
but "yellow cake" is a term used to describe uranium.
但是"黄色蛋糕"是"铀"的代名词
Um...now, you said you work in landscaping.
而且你说你从事园林设计工作
Do you ever order fertilizer online?
你在网上买♥♥过化肥吗
All the time.
经常的事
Fertilizer can be used to make explosives.
化肥可以用来制♥作♥爆♥炸♥物
Was Susan e-mailing with her friend in Saudi Arabia?
苏珊有没有和沙特阿♥拉♥伯的朋友邮件联♥系♥
Pretty much every day.
每天都发呢
Okay.
好了
Um, Alan, the government monitors internet searches.
艾伦 政♥府♥是会监测互联网搜索内容
That's legal?
这样合法吗
The NSA can collect data
国♥家♥安♥全♥局可以搜集网络数据
to counter the threat of terrorism.
防止恐♥怖♥主♥义♥威胁
So Susan was probably flagged as a terrorist
所以 基于你们家的互联网搜索记录
just based on the family's internet search history.
苏珊可能被认为是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥了
See, the NSA might have assumed she was coding,
国♥家♥安♥全♥局可能怀疑她在编写程序
buying fertilizer, using yellow cake,
买♥♥化肥 使用"黄色蛋糕"
and to top it all off, she was sending e-mails to Saudi Arabia.
加之 她还往沙特阿♥拉♥伯发了邮件
You know what? We need to get ahold of that computer.
我们要拿到那台电脑
Ah, the government would never release a --
可是政♥府♥不会交出来的
Hello? Yes?
你好 什么事
Oh, God. Okay.
天啊 好吧
Y-yeah, thanks for the call.
嗯 谢谢通知我
One of my vendors tried to cash a check.
我的一位供应商想要兑换支票
The bank closed our account.
发现银行冻结了我们的账户
The government must have put the bank on alert.
政♥府♥肯定让银行提高警惕了
So, what? Level with me. What happens next?
老实说 接下来会怎么样
We try to prove that your wife is innocent.
我们会尽力证明你的妻子是无辜的
What if you can't?
你们要是不能怎么办
Well, the penalty for treason is death.
叛国罪会判死刑的
Grayson. Good morning.
格雷森 早上好
Could you come here?
你能过来一下吗
Question. What do you think of Dave?
问个问题 你觉得戴夫怎么样
Who? Dave. The temp.
谁 戴夫 那个临时工
He gave me my messages
他告诉我别人给我的留言
and has a pleasant phone voice.
而且在电♥话♥里声音很好听
I don't know. Yeah, that's not what I meant.
我不清楚啊 我不是那个意思
No way. You have the hots for the temp?
不会吧 你对他有感觉
Motherhood must've altered your brain chemistry.
当妈之后 你的脑部化学反应一定是变了
What's that supposed to mean?
你这是什么意思呢
You date up.
你会攀高枝
You want to be with a man who elevates your stature.
你希望跟一个能提高你身份的人在一起
You're one to talk. You're dating a partner.
你还好意思说我 你可是跟一位合伙人好了
Hey, how's that going, by the way?
对了 你们怎么样了
Jane's not happy with the way I handled the Teri situation.
简不满意我处理泰丽那件事的方式
Come on. You were just protecting the firm.
拜托 你只不过在保护律所而已
We fought, we almost made up,
我们吵了一架 在快和好的时候
I called her irrational, she went ballistic.
我说她不理智 她就又火了
Ooh. You called her irrational?
你说她不理智
Well, at the time, she was.
对啊 当时她就是
Regardless, it's super demeaning.
不管怎样 这也太有辱人格了
I'd be pissed, too. Excuse me.
是我的话 我也会火大 打扰了
Grayson, we have a meeting in the conference room.
格雷森 我们在会议室有会
Have fun.
玩得开心
Wait. With who? I, uh, don't have it on my calendar.
等等 和谁啊 我日历上没有呀
Grabzilla. They are the search engine on Susan's computer.
格拉贝兹拉 他们是苏珊电脑上的搜索引擎公♥司♥
Ah, so they would have a history of all the searches.
所以他们掌握有所有搜索记录
Yep. See, Owen has a friend on the board,
没错 欧文在公♥司♥董事会有个朋友
and when he explained the situation,
他解释了情况之后
the C.E.O. said he would come right over.
那位首席执行官说他会马上赶过来
Uh, I'm so sorry about your client.
很抱歉你们的委托人发生了这样的不幸
The NSA can be overzealous in their surveillance activities.
国♥家♥安♥全♥局可能会在监视工作上过分投入
We believe that Susan's arrest
我们认为苏珊是由于
was based on search terms used by multiple family members,
多位家庭成员的搜索词条 才被逮捕的
and the combination of these search terms seemed suspicious.
这些词条合起来似乎很可疑
But the only way we can prove that is
但我们证明她无辜的前提是
to access the data.
拿到电脑上的数据
Well, given the circumstances, I wish I could help you,
鉴于这些情况 我希望自己能帮助你们
but I can't.
可惜我不能
Uh, Grabzilla's policy is
格拉贝兹拉的原则是
never to release a user's history.
绝不泄露用户的历史记录
But these circumstances are unusual.
但是现在的情况不一般啊
剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表