剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表
nearly doubling its capacity.
产能增加了一倍
Therefore, the clock resets.
因此 运营年限重置
Capacity expanded,
产能扩大了
but so did the exhaust system,
可排气系统也跟着扩大
to accommodate the increased load.
用于处理增加的产能
As a fan of Calico hot sauce, it pains me to say this,
作为卡利科辣椒酱的忠实消费者 宣判让我痛心
but I've reviewed the medical complaints,
但我审阅过医疗投诉
and I agree with Ms. Bingum.
我同意宾格温女士的意见
I'm ordering the factory closed
我判决关闭工厂
until sufficient corrective measures are implemented
直到工厂采取足够的补救措施
to contain the fumes.
处理烟尘
Hello.
你好
Not that I'm complaining, but, uh, why are we dancing?
倒我不是抱怨 不过我们为什么要跳舞
Can't a guy practice for his own wedding?
我就不能为了自己的婚礼练习一下吗
You're getting married?
你要结婚了
No.
不
Yes. Stacy and I are engaged.
是的 我和史黛西订婚了
Don't tell anyone.
别外传
Wow! That's amazing!
太棒了
When's the wedding?
什么时候举办婚礼
'Cause, you know, you could use the practice.
你真需要好好练习一下
Really?
是吗
I take it back.
我收回先前的话
Oh, and, uh, Kim called. You're late for court.
金打电♥话♥找你 你出庭迟到了
Oh, crap! Crap! Crap!
天啊 该死 该死
Hey, uh, next time, can I lead?
下次能让我来领舞吗
Your Honor, my client contends
法官大人 我方委托人认为
that Mr. Kaswell's new bride
卡斯维先生的新婚妻子
is wearing a ring that belongs to her.
戴的是属于她的戒指
Show the ring, honey.
给他们看看戒指 亲爱的
It was awarded to my client
这枚戒指在他们的离婚协议中
during their divorce settlement -- Item 17.
被分配给了我的委托人 第17号♥证物
While that's true, the plaintiff subsequently abandoned said ring,
虽然如此 但之后原告放弃了这枚戒指
which we contend is now my client's personal property.
所以我们认为它现在归我方委托人所有
As such, he has the right to give it to anyone he chooses.
因此他有权将戒指送给任何人
You're arguing over property from a 23-year-old divorce?
你想在他们离婚二十三年后争取物品所有权
Yes. I'm sorry.
是的 很抱歉
Your honor, excuse me,
法官大人 抱歉
but I can't seem to find a record
系统中似乎找不到
of the Kaswells' divorce in the system.
卡斯维夫妇离婚的记录
When was the final settlement agreement filed?
最终的离婚协议是什么时候提交的
Never. What?
没提交 什么
Yeah, your mother wouldn't drive it to court.
是啊 你母亲不愿开车去法♥院♥
Why should I drive?
凭什么要我开车
His car had air conditioning.
他的车有空调
Anyway, the big spender didn't want to pay the filing fee.
反正他就是挥金如土但又不想付诉讼费
What am I, a Rockefeller?
你当我是洛克菲勒家族的吗
Can you imagine having to live with that?
你能想象我是怎么忍♥受他的吗
Your honor, the divorce settlement
法官大人 这份离婚协议书
was signed by both parties, which constitutes acceptance,
双方都已签字 这就等同于接受
so if we can turn this matter over to the court --
所以如果我们能将此案移交法♥院♥...
No. We cannot.
不 我们不能
If the final agreement was never filed,
如果最终的协议并没有提交
their divorce was never official.
那他们的离婚就是无效的
You know that, Ms. Kaswell.
你很清楚这点 卡斯维女士
Y-you're saying my parents are still legally married?
你是说我父母依旧存在法律上的婚姻关系
Quite right. Oh, I'm gonna be sick.
没错 我要吐了
And since you are both subsequently remarried --
由于之后你们都再婚了...
Yeah, some of us age appropriately!
对 但我的结婚对象跟我年龄相仿
Okay.
好了
Since you both have subsequently remarried,
由于之后你们都再婚了
you both have committed bigamy,
所以你们都犯下了重婚罪
which is punishable by up to a year in prison.
最高可被判一年监禁
They're not bigamists.
他们没有重婚
I mean, they clearly don't want to be married to each other.
很显然 他们根本不想和对方有婚姻关系
Take these two into custody.
拘留他们两人
Are you kidding?
你开玩笑的吧
They have no respect for the law
他们对法律不敬
and no respect for my courtroom.
也对我的法庭不敬
We're done here.
休庭
You should have seen Lily Rivera's face
你真该看看法官宣判关闭工厂时
when the judge shut down her factory.
莉莉·里维拉脸上的表情
And Dana says her daughter is already feeling better,
而且戴娜说她女儿已经好多了
and so are the others.
其他人也是
And so am I.
我也好多了
So...why don't you close that curtain?
不如你去拉上窗帘吧
In the hospital?
在医院吗
Okay.
好吧
Paul!
保罗
Sorry. This just arrived for you at the office.
抱歉 你的办公室刚收到了这封信
Oh, my god. I'm being sued.
天哪 我被起诉了
I'm just a messenger. Carry on.
我只是来传个信 你们继续
The employees of Calico Hot Sauce
卡利科辣酱的雇员们
are suing me and the firm
要起诉我和律所
for tortious interference with contract.
诉由是侵权干预合同
Some of the workers must have been laid off
一定是有些工人因为工厂关闭
due to the factory closure.
而被解雇了
Are they claiming it's your fault?
他们说这是你的错吗
Yeah, and it gets worse.
没错 还有更糟的
They say Harrison & Parker
他们说哈里森与帕克律师事务所
represents Calico's number-one competitor, Ryder Foods,
代理了卡利科最大的竞争对手莱德尔食品
and that our public-nuisance suit
我们提出妨害公众利益的诉讼
was only filed to benefit our pre-existing client.
只是为了让我们原本的客户从中得利
Damn it!
该死
I forgot to run a conflict check.
我忘了查是否有利益冲突
With everything moving so fast, don't blame yourself.
是事情发展得太快 别怪自己
Grayson, this could bankrupt our firm.
格雷森 这可能会让律所破产的
You didn't run a conflict check?
你没查是否有利益冲突
What are you, a first-year associate?
你是第一年当律师吗
I'm sorry.
对不起
Teri usually takes care of that,
这通常都是泰丽做的
and she's out on leave, and, you know,
现在她在休假
I have been the teensiest bit preoccupied
而且我最近有点心不在焉
ever since -- o-oh, yeah, grayson was shot!
自从那什么 哦对 格雷森被枪击之后
So, please, forgive me, Owen,
所以请你原谅我 欧文
if a client-conflict check happened to slip my mind.
我一不小心忘了查利益冲突
I'm sorry, okay?
我很抱歉 好吗
I'm very sorry. Okay.
我非常抱歉 好吧
Jane, how are you gonna fix this?
简 这个你打算怎么办
By demonstrating to the court
我会向法庭证明
that our underlying case against Calico Hot Sauce
我们起诉卡利科辣酱
was not merely a hatchet job on behalf of Ryder foods.
并不只是代表莱德尔攻击竞争对手
That sounds good,
听上去倒是不错
but you're already on shaky ground to begin with.
可你一开始就已经落于下风了
You described Calico's chile-pepper fumes
你把卡利科的红辣椒烟尘
as toxic time bombs.
称为有毒的定时炸♥弹♥
Those factory workers should be thanking us, not suing us.
那些工厂的工人该感谢我们 而不是起诉我们
They're at ground zero for chile exposure.
他们是辣椒首当其冲的接触者
How many factory workers got sick?
有多少工人病了
Were any of them hospitalized?
有人住院吗
Um, I don't know,
我不知道
But here's a list of everyone who went to the hospital.
不过我有住院人员的清单
Wait a minute.
等一下
This is a list of all the employees who are suing us.
这是起诉我们的雇员名单
Zero overlap.
毫无重合
What?
什么
Okay, every affected person was treated
所有被感染的人都是在
at Saint Catherine's Hospital,
圣凯瑟琳医院接受治疗的
which is in the northwestern part of town.
这所医院在市区西北部
Memorial Hospital's closer to the factory.
可纪念医院离工厂更近
剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表