剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表
See that aspiring model there?
看见那个满怀抱负的模特没
That's me -- Deb -- until the day I died.
那就是我 黛比 直到我死的那天
I thought I'd go straight to heaven,
我以为我会直接上天堂
but there was a bit of a mix-up,
但是出了点小乱子
and I woke up in someone else's body.
结果我在别人的躯体中醒来
So now, I'm Jane.
所以现在 我成了简
A super-busy lawyer with my very own assistant.
一名拥有个人助理的超忙律师
I got a new life, a new wardrobe,
我有了新的生活 新的衣着
and the only people who really know what's going on with me
而唯一知道真♥相♥的人
are my girlfriend Stacy and my guardian angel, Paul.
是我的闺蜜史黛西 还有我的守护天使弗雷德
I used to think everything happened for a reason...
我一直觉得世间万事必有其因
now, I sure hope I was right.
现在 我真希望我没想错
Previously on "Drop Dead Diva"...
《美女上错身》前情提要
Who are you?
你是谁
I think you already know.
我想你已经心知肚明了
Grayson, it's me.
格雷森 是我
I'm Deb.
我是黛比
No, I can't face Grayson.
不 我无法面对格雷森
He's furious with me for confiding in you
他对我把自己是黛比的身份告诉你
that I'm Deb and not telling him.
而没告诉他而愤愤不平
Grayson! Grayson!
格雷森 格雷森
Can I help you?
需要我帮你吗
Belinda -- Scotto.
比琳达·斯科托
Owen hired me to help while Kim's on maternity leave.
欧文雇我在金休产假期间来帮忙
I want to get to know you, the real you, without secrets.
我想了解你 真正的你 不藏秘密
You already know the real me.
你已经了解真正的我了
I'm Deb.
我是黛比
Stop!
住口
I buried Deb.
我埋葬了黛比
Now, would you like to go out with me?
你想跟我约会吗
Because I'd really like to go out with you.
因为我很想跟你约会
Yeah. Very much so.
好啊 我非常愿意
Oh! What's with the balloons?
用气球做什么呢
They're for your date with Grayson.
庆祝你和格雷森约会
I want it to be festive.
我想营造欢乐气氛
Again, he just suggested
再说一遍 他只是建议
that we get to know each other better.
我们增进了解
we haven't picked a time or a place.
我们还没有选定时间地点
Well, then, I think you should make the next move.
那我觉得你们该采取下一步行动了
After all, you are the one who lied to him.
毕竟是你对他撒了谎
I didn't lie to him.
我没对他撒谎
I didn't lie to him.
我没对他撒谎
I just omitted the fact that I am Deb.
我只是没说我是黛比而已
Sweetie, you need to show Grayson
亲爱的 你得向格雷森表现出
that you are committed to this relationship.
你对这份感情的投入
So you are going to ask him to dinner tonight,
所以你得请他今晚共进晚餐
and I am going to take care of all the details.
而我会负责所有细节
Okay. Yeah. That's a fantastic idea.
好吧 这真是个好主意
I'll ask him at work.
我上班时请他
Though if you keep going with the balloons,
不过你要是继续布置气球
he's gonna think it's a quinceanera instead of a date.
他反而会把这当做是成人礼
I will cancel the pinata.
我会取消彩饰陶罐
I promise sophistication and taste,
我保证格调和品味
so you and Grayson can get to know each other,
这样你和格雷森就能彼此了解了
Maybe even intimately.
或许还会有亲密接触
Oh, that may be rushing things.
那可能操之过急了
Is it? I'm serving oysters.
是吗 我会供应牡蛎[壮阳]
Okay.
好的
Oh, Belinda.
比琳达
Hey, I think you're going the wrong way.
你走错路了
Your office is... Yeah.
你的办公室在... 是啊
No, I'm -- I'm off to the courthouse.
不 我是要去法♥院♥
Liam Matthews is in trouble again.
利亚姆·马修斯又惹上麻烦了
Liam matthews?
利亚姆·马修斯
The lead singer of the Black Pedals?
黑色踏板乐队的主唱吗
I've repped him for years.
我当了他好几年的代理律师
And he's trashed another hotel room.
他又醉倒在一家酒店房♥间了
But don't worry. I'll plead him out. I'll be back by noon.
但别担心 我会把他弄出来 去去就回
Take Jane with you.
带简一起去
Take me where? A sample sale?
带我去哪里 样品特♥卖♥♥♥会♥吗
A game-show taping?
游戏节目录影吗
I feel like it's gonna be a great day.
我觉得今天会过得很不错
Courthouse.
法♥院♥
Yeah, I think I'm good. I got this one solo.
对 我可以的 我一个人去就好
I'm sure she's right.
她说得对
I'd really like a partner to back you up.
我想派个人给你当下手
The client is Liam Matthews.
委托人可是利亚姆·马修斯
What?! Yes.
什么 没错
What?! Oh, my god.
什么 天啊
I had his poster above my bed when I was a kid.
我小时候就把他的海报挂在床上
I used to kiss him every morning,
每天早上亲他
until I got a paper cut on my tongue.
直到舌头被纸划破了
I'll totally go with you. I'll even drive.
我当然会跟你去 我还要开车呢
Great. Okay.
好吧 好
Uh, okay.
好的
If -- if that's what Owen wants --
如果欧文是这么想的话
Yeah, I think that's what he wants.
当然了 他就是这么想的
You know, because our clients deserve thorough representation.
因为我们的客户应该得到充分的代理
Oh, Owen. Yeah?
欧文 怎么了
I just wanted to say thanks again for last night.
对于昨晚 我只想再次道声谢
I had a really great time.
我过得很愉快
Uh, sure.
当然了
Uh, yeah. It -- it was -- okay. Yep.
嗯 没什么 没事
Just so we're clear -- Liam Matthews is my client.
我们说清楚 利亚姆·马修斯是我的客户
So keep your mouth shut and your paws off.
所以你别指手画脚的
Mr. Dale, by demolishing the Adalon Apartments,
戴尔先生 拆除艾达朗公♥寓♥楼
you'll be displacing dozens of low-income residents.
需要迁移几十家低收入住户
By tearing down that dump,
拆除那栋破楼
I'm providing hundreds of upper-middle-class people
我将为好几百户中上层社会人士
the opportunity to purchase luxury condos.
提供购买♥♥豪华公♥寓♥的机会
I've lived in the Adalon since I was 8.
我从八岁起就住在艾达朗公♥寓♥
The city set aside this building years ago
市政♥府♥几年前就留出这栋楼
to remain subsidized housing.
来保留补贴住房♥
That's true. But the mayor recently changed his mind
没错 不过市长最近改变了主意
and approved my client's condominium conversion.
允许我的委托人将其改建成有独♥立♥产权的公♥寓♥
That's because your client is the single-largest contributor
那是因为你的委托人是市长改选中
to the mayor's re-election campaign.
最大的捐助人
We'll be filing an appeal.
我们会提出上诉
We're in full compliance with California's Ellis Act,
我们完全遵守了加州的艾丽斯法案
and since the building is being taken off the rental market,
自从这栋楼不在租赁市场上交易
my client is permitted to evict the tenants.
我的委托人就被允许驱逐房♥客了
Mr. Dale, most of my neighbors
戴尔先生 我的大多数邻居
have lived in the building for decades.
都在这栋楼里住了好几十年
We're like family.
我们亲如家人
I don't mean to sound callous, but that's not my problem.
我不想显得太无情 但这不是我的问题
Trevor.
特雷弗
Oh, Belinda, thank god you're here.
比琳达 谢天谢地你来了
Listen, I've, uh, reimbursed the hotel 20 grand for the damages.
听着 我已经给了宾馆两万的损害赔偿
But the D.A.'s filed criminal charges.
不过检察官已经提起了刑事诉讼
Hurricane Liam strikes again.
利亚姆飓风再次来袭
Some things never change.
江山易改本性难移
Hello. Hi. I'm Jane Bingum.
你好 我是简·宾格温
Hi. Belinda works for my firm.
比琳达为我的律所工作
I-I'm stepping in while a partner is out on leave.
我只是在一位合伙人休假时代班而已
Well, I manage the band. Oh, my god.
我是乐队经理人 我的天
And our boy Liam's gonna be charged
我的乐手利亚姆将被起诉
with felony criminal mischief.
犯有重罪刑事破坏
That's at least a year in prison.
那起码得坐一年的牢
Not with me as his lawyer.
我当代理律师就不会
Okay.
好吧
剧集 | 美女上错身(2009) | 导航列表