剧集 | 未来总统日记 | 导航列表
好的
Okay. Cool.
谢谢
Thanks.
我也不知道什么能说 什么不能说
Never really know what's chill and what's not. You know?
我让你妹妹不高兴了
I think I upset your sister.
她看了我一眼就跑出去了
She took one look at me and ran out the door.
你妈妈去找她了
Your mom's out looking for her.
不怪你 是她太戏精了
It's not you. She's so dramatic.
作为一个新人
Well, coming into a new situation,
肯定会有不知道的规矩
you don't always know the rules.
今天英语课怎么样 你说了TKAMB吗
How was English today? You do any TKAMB?
《杀死一只知更鸟》
To Kill a Mockingbird?
是的 我
Oh, yeah. I, uh...
我说了知更鸟代表无辜的事
I said the thing about the mockingbird meaning innocence,
我的老师说
and my teacher was like,
我都不知道你的声音什么样
"Whoa, I didn't know what your voice sounded like."
太好了
That's great.
谢谢你帮我出了回风头
Yeah, well, thanks for making me look good.
客气 谢谢你欢迎我这个新人
Yeah. Thanks for making the new guy feel welcome.
这个开球派对不错啊
Cool kickoff party.
我怕队太长 就先去了寿司吧
I'd hit up the sushi bar before the line gets too long.
伙计 这事是我不对
Dude, this, um... This wasn't cool of me.
废话
Ya think?
我努力了很多年才变强
It's just, I worked for years to get really good.
成为队长
You know, to be captain.
然后我出现了 我可能真的比你强
And then I come along, and I might actually be better than you.
那只是一场比赛
It was just one match.
但是有点这个意思
But, yeah, kind of.
太蠢了
Which is dumb.
我真的很抱歉
Look, I'm really sorry.
随便了 伙计 你本来想干什么
Yo, whatever, dude. So, what was the plan?
看我一个人会在这里等多久吗
Just see how long I'd wait here alone for a party?
我们还打算向你扔水球
Well, we were also gonna throw water balloons at you.
这套西服可是好东西
But, yeah, this is a nice suit.
你肯定不想在重赛的时候弄坏吧
So, you probably don't wanna ruin it with a rematch, huh?
那不错过再次完爆你的机会了
And miss the chance to kick your ass again?
-你带球拍了 -没有 我以为我要参加派对
- You bring your racket? - No, I thought I was going to a party.
是啊
Oh, yeah.
没关系 球场上有多的
That's okay. There are extras on the courts.
-还有球 -好
-And balls. - Cool.
我还挺喜欢晚上打球的 你懂吧
Kinda love playing at night, you know what I'm saying?
不
Oh, no.
这是我活该
I deserve this.
别带上我啊
Well, I don't.
埃莉妮塔 没人能取代你
Elenita, no one could ever replace you.
山姆不行 任何人都不行
Not Sam. Not anyone.
我知道这很愚蠢
I know it's stupid.
但这就是我的感受
It's how I've been feeling.
我终于习惯了
I was finally getting used to it
现在只有我们三个人
just being the three of us and now...
突然之间发生了变化
All of a sudden things are changing.
是的
Yeah.
我不知道 我有点想念之前的时光
I don't know. Kinda miss the old us.
是啊 亲爱的
Ay, mi amor.
你可能还在为爸爸悲伤
I think you might be grieving.
不
No...
爸爸去世时 我经历了悲伤的所有阶段
When Dad died, I went through all the stages of grief.
我都记在清单上了
I marked them on a checklist and everything.
不 只要有变化 就会悲伤
No, grief happens whenever there's changes.
不论好坏 就像你和杰西一样
Good or bad. It's like the thing with you and Jessie.
现在是杰西卡了
It's Jessica now.
是的 那件事我也很悲伤
And yeah, guess I'm grieving that too.
至于山姆 我觉得你在经历
And with Sam, I think that you're feeling
另一种损失
a different type of loss.
可能是怀旧吧
Of how things used to be.
悲伤不仅仅会因为死亡吗
So, grief isn't just about death?
只要有变化就会悲伤
It can happen whenever there's changes
或是我们害怕接下来发生的事
and we're scared of what might be next.
接下来会怎样
So, what is next?
你恋爱了吗 你要结婚吗
Are you in love? Are you gonna get married?
我是花童吗 还是伴娘
Would I be the flower girl... or the maid of honor?
我知道你喜欢制♥作♥计划
Oh, I know you're a planner,
但是有很多事情我还是不知道
but there's so many things that I just don't know.
如果你想做早餐
And Sam doesn't have to make breakfast
我就让山姆别做了
if you want that to be your thing.
我不是在生山核桃熏培根的气
I mean, I'm not mad at hickory-smoked bacon.
可以提前通知一声就好了
Just some advance notice would have been nice.
没问题
Advance notice it is.
对了
Oh, by the way,
埃斯特班把午餐菜单的七号♥餐下架了
Esteban took away the number seven from the lunch menu.
不
Oh, no.
节哀
I'm sorry for your loss.
日记 悲伤是未知的
So, Diary, grief is the unknown...
以及随之而来的所有变化
and all the change that comes with it.
变化也是为了发现新的常态
Change is figuring out the new normal.
改变可能会让你惊讶
Change might surprise you.
文学 埃琳娜
Literature, Elena.
简单 《美丽新世界》
Easy. Brave New World.
当变化真的非常大时
And when the change is really big...
幸好我不用独自面对
I'm lucky I don't have to face it alone.
剧集 | 未来总统日记 | 导航列表