剧集 | 未来总统日记 | 导航列表
我们拼下桌子吧
Let's do some scooting.
我点了两人份的芝士火锅
I ordered fondue for two
但我们可以再点两份芝士火锅
but we could easily order another pot of hot cheese.
我有乳糖不耐症
I'm lactose intolerant.
肯定可以想办法的 这样挺好的
We'll figure it out. This is good.
真棒
This is great.
没事的
You know, it's okay.
或许你会在高中找到生存意义
Maybe you'll find your raison in high school.
或是大学
Or college.
或者退休
Or retirement.
我爷爷就是退休以后才喜欢养蜜蜂的
That's when my grandpappy found beekeeping.
多谢 但我不着急
Thanks. But I'm not really in a rush.
同学们
Hey, guys.
虽然不想打断你们
Hate to break up the jam sesh,
但是到了库珀博士播报的时间了 讨厌
but it's time to watch Dr. Cooper do the announcements. Yuck.
今天的足球比赛将对上
Today's soccer game will be against--
抱歉 我找不到稿了
Sorry, I lost my place.
午饭 不 足球 认真点 库珀
Lunch will-- Oh, I was on soccer. Get it together, Coop.
日记 我读了三本书
Diary, it might have taken me three books
四篇学术期刊来寻找生存意义
and four academic journals on hurricanes to get to it.
但我至少在追寻的路上找到了一个落脚点
But I think found at least a stop on the road to my raison.
关于昨晚五个人的惊喜派对 真是对不起
So, sorry about last night's surprise party of five.
莫妮卡这孩子看起来挺好的
Monyca seems like a nice young lady.
我们俩都喜欢意大利熏火腿
We share an affinity for prosciutto.
谢谢你这么包容
Thank you for being so cool about everything.
我知道我表现的不理想
I know it was less than ideal.
但我想再试一下
I'd love to try again soon.
这样吧 我们去棕榈滩度周末
How about this? A weekend in Palm Beach.
享受阳光 休息放松一下 喝热带饮品
A little sun, a little R and R, some tropical drinks.
听起来很棒
Mm, that sounds amazing.
鲍比喜欢趴板冲浪 埃琳娜喜欢潮汐池
Bobby's into boogie boarding. Elena loves the tide pool.
我看看他们什么时候
I'm gonna look up and see when they have...
不 我是说就咱俩
No, I meant just us.
这样也好
I mean, obviously, I'd love that.
但至少现在
But at least for right now,
我不能丢下孩子去度浪漫假期
I don't think I can leave the kids for a romantic vacation.
我觉得我们都没准备好
I don't think any of us are ready for that.
好吧
Okay.
山姆 我的孩子就是我的生存意义[法语]
Look, Sam. My kids are my raison.
我是说生存意义
I mean, sorry, my reason for being.
我仍然在探索我们现在的生活
I'm still navigating what our lives are like now.
我没
And I'd...
我还没有想明白
I don't have everything figured out.
我理解
I get that.
我们溜出去吃午餐
You know when you and I were doing our sneak away lunches?
是我们生活中的美好幻想
We were living in a sort of fantasy,
但昨晚是真实的生活
but last night was real life.
我有点力不从心
I'm a little out of my depth here.
我明白
I get that.
我前妻和我没有孩子
My ex-wife and I never had kids,
我以为自己不会有孩子了
so I just assumed that ship had sailed for me.
我知道和你在一起就要接触孩子
I knew this was a packaged deal,
但是我没有想过会是什么样子
I just never thought about what that looks like.
所以两人芝士火锅可能会随时变为四人
So, fondue for two could at any moment become fondue for four?
你可以接受吗
You okay with that?
我不确定
I'm not sure.
不要错过今天院子里的四方游戏
Don't miss out on the four square game in the yard today.
要说和上周有什么相似
If it's anything like last week's,
那就是激烈到让你进入了青年危机
it'll be intense enough to throw you into a quarter-life crisis.
好运 战斗天鹅四方小队
Good luck, Swansby Quads.
如果你在年纪教室觉得困了
And if you're feeling sleepy in homeroom.
这气氛才对
This is the vibe.
日记 有意思
Diary, it's funny.
我以为我错过了寻找生存意义的小船
I thought I'd missed the boat on finding my reason for being.
现在我们把镜头交给飓风监测的瑞安
And now, let's throw it to Ryan with the Hurricane Watch.
奥兰治湾中学早间播报
今天没有飓风
Uh, no hurricanes today.
谢谢 瑞安
Thanks, Ryan.
但是重要的事没有必要急于求成
But there's no need to rush the things that matter.
因为如果真的重要
Because if it really does matter,
最终肯定会解决的
you'll figure it out eventually.
当然 我还不知道我真正的生存意义
And sure, I don't know what my true raison is yet.
但我已经开始享受这段旅程
But I'm already enjoying the journey.
奥兰治湾中学午间播报 我是埃琳娜·卡涅罗·里德
For Orange Bay Middle, I have been Elena Cañero-Reed.
为您报道
And I'm here for you.
剧集 | 未来总统日记 | 导航列表