剧集 | 未来总统日记 | 导航列表
日记 即使我妈妈想念我爸爸
Diary, even though my mom missed my dad...
我从没想过我会再找个男人
Never thought that I'd be back here dating someone new again.
她和山姆已经迈过了一个里程碑
...she and Sam had hit a sort of milestone.
我是说我爱你
I'm saying I love you.
我也爱你
Well, I'm saying I love you too.
鲍比和利亚姆变得亲近了
Bobby's friendship with Liam was becoming pretty emotional.
至少对鲍比来说
At least for Bobby.
-你想聊聊吗 -不 我很好
- Do you wanna talk about it? - I'm good for now.
好吧 如果你想聊的话 就来找我
Well, if you ever wanna, I'm here.
在中学的丛林里 有两件事是肯定的
And in this jungle of middle school, two things were for sure.
我有萨沙
I had Sasha...
商场正在举♥行♥诗歌♥比赛
The mall is having a poetry contest.
你去参加啊
You should enter.
参加一下也无妨
Maybe I will enter.
当然还有我的男神 乔伊·费尔德斯坦
...and of course, my crush, Joey Feldstein.
你的爱情从幼儿园就已经注定了
Your love has been fated since, like, kindergarten.
伙计们 中学舞会就要开始了
Guys, the big middle school dance is in just a couple days.
舞会前两天
大家都邀请了谁 别告诉我
Who's everyone taking? Don't tell me.
但如果你想说 就告诉我吧
But if you want to, tell me.
乔伊·费尔德斯坦 美男子啊
Joey Feldstein. An Adonis among us.
我永远爱他
I've loved him since forever.
舞会前2190天
哪两个混合是紫色
Hey, which two make purple?
红色和蓝色
Red and blue.
萨沙 我爱他
Sasha, I love him.
也许有一天 他会邀请我去舞会
Maybe one day, he'll ask me to a dance.
舞会前730天
随着时间的推移 我们的关系变得更好了
And our relationship has only grown stronger over time.
谁是第三任总统
Hey, who was the third president?
托马斯·杰斐逊 你知道他16岁上大学吗
Thomas Jefferson. Did you know he went to college at 16?
萨沙 杰西 我还是爱他
Sasha, Jessie, I still love him.
也许两年后他会邀请我去参加中学舞会
Maybe in two years he'll ask me to the middle school dance.
舞会前14天
日记 两周前 我以为时机终于来临了
Diary, two weeks ago, I thought our time had finally come.
我有个问题
Hey, I have a question for you.
就是现在了 他要邀请我去舞会
This was it. He was gonna ask me to the dance.
当然 乔伊 什么问题都行
Of course, Joey. Anything.
一个农民有十二蒲式耳小麦
"A farmer has twelve bushels of wheat.
邻近的农民有十蒲式耳
A neighboring farmer has ten bushels
但是他借了邻居66%的小麦
but borrows 66% of his neighbor's wheat.
第一个农夫现在有多少蒲式耳小麦
How many bushels does the first farmer have now?"
四蒲式耳小麦
Four bushels of wheat.
好 谢谢
Cool, thanks.
还有时间
There's still time.
仿佛昨天离舞会还有274天呢
It feels like just yesterday there were 274 days till the dance.
但是还有时间
But yeah, totally. Still time.
你要带谁去舞会
Yo, you taking anyone to the dance?
算了 不过带八年级女孩还挺酷的
Nah, it would be cool to take, like, an eighth grade girl.
伙计 这就是梦想啊
Dude, that's the dream.
抱歉 姑娘
Sorry, girl.
你想用我的好橡皮擦吗 你今天可以用
You wanna take my good eraser? You can have it for the day.
谢谢 我好点了
Thank you. That helps.
未来总统日记
第一季 第七集
-卡米拉 你猜怎么着 -你终于做挑染了
- Camila, guess what? - You're finally getting highlights?
不是 等等 什么 我需要挑染吗
No. Wait, what? No. Do I need highlights?
不需要 卡米 过去三年
No, Cami, for the past three years,
每天我醒来的第一个念头就是
every day my first waking thought has been,
我想念死去的丈夫
"I miss my dead husband."
今天 我一直在想我和山姆在一起有多开心
And today, I kept thinking how happy I am with Sam.
你爱上男朋友了 不奇怪呀
You're into your boyfriend. That makes sense.
你们是两性相吸
You guys are, like, hetero goals.
谢谢
Aw, thank you.
你知道吗
And you know what?
我终于准备好把罗伯特最后的东西送人了
I think I'm finally ready to give away the last of Robert's stuff.
我一直保留着有纪念意义的东西
I've kept all the things with meaning.
他的旧日记 埃琳娜留着他的书 鲍比留着他的球拍
His old journals, Elena has his books, Bobby has his racket.
是时候扔掉最后一盒垃圾了
It's time to get rid of that final box of junk.
加布 太棒了
Gab, that is amazing.
说实话 你终于想通了
But if I'm being honest, finally.
舞会前1天
都去哪儿了
Where does it all go?
希望是我的反手
Hopefully my backhand.
我需要为木星系列赛加油
I need to fuel up for the Jupiter Series Cup.
鲍比今天要去木星
Bobby's going to Jupiter today
代表橘子湾中高中参加网球比赛
to represent Orange Bay Middle in a tennis tournament.
别忘了卡米拉要接你
Don't forget Camila's picking you up.
好 只有两名选手被选中
Yeah. Only two players were chosen to go,
就是我和利亚姆
and it's me and Liam.
这很重要 我们可以翘课呢
Pretty big deal. We get to miss school.
木星 酷 希望你不要懵圈[去太空]
Jupiter, cool. Hope you don't space out.
不 我可以想个更好的 等等
No, I can do better. Wait...
埃琳娜 我把你裙子的扣子缝上了
Elena, I resewed that button on your dress
这周末的舞会你可以穿
for the dance this weekend.
你的发球肯定无敌[冲出地球]
Your serves are gonna be outta this world.
等等 不行
Hold on. No.
妈妈 你可以把纽扣都拆了
Well, Mami, you can take all the buttons back off.
乔伊·费尔德斯坦不会邀请我了
Doesn't even matter since Joey Feldstein's never gonna ask me.
天哪 你还喜欢那家伙
God, you're still into that guy?
从幼儿园开始 他就是我的本命
It's been my destiny since kindergarten.
我一直以为我们会一起参加第一次舞会
I always imagined we'd go to our first dance together
跳跳慢舞 或者快舞
and slow dance, maybe fast dance and
甚至可以一起喝一杯
perhaps even share a beverage.
太烂了
Oh, this is too lame.
宝贝 你可以邀请乔伊去舞会啊
Or, you know, Mija, you could ask Joey to the dance yourself.
算了 乔伊有喜欢的类型了
Doesn't matter. Joey has a type.
我不在其中 除非我让时间静止两年
And I'm not that type unless I stop time for two years,
长大 然后让时间恢复
grow, and then start time again.
他喜欢八年级的女生
He likes eighth grade girls.
随口一说 你妈妈说不找住在收费公路旁的人
Hey, just saying, your mom said she'd never date someone
我们不也在一起了
who lived off the turnpike, and here we are.
不管带没带男孩
Either way, you're gonna have fun at the dance,
舞会肯定会玩得很开心
with or without a boy.
希望鲍比带了他的网球拍[火箭]
I hope Bobby brings his tennis rocket.
鲍比 我想到梗了
Hey, Bobby. I got there.
橘子湾中学晚会
周五晚上八点
给
Here you go.
埃琳娜
Elena...
还记得我参加了商场诗歌♥比赛吗
remember when I entered the mall poetry contest?
当然
Of course.
你花了几个小时才找到和"自动扶梯"押韵的词
It took you hours to find something that rhymes with "escalator."
-再见 -再见
- See ya later. - See ya later.
我进入决赛了
Well, I'm a finalist.
天啊
Oh, my goddess.
如果你赢了 会有10亿的空地黄金吗
If you win, don't you get, like, a billion dollars in Glades Gold?
只有50 但是支票真的很大
Well, 50, but the check is really big.
今天放学 我和其他决赛选手
So, today after school, me and the other finalists
会在商店经理面前朗读我们的诗
will read our poems in front of the store managers.
我给你安排了贵宾座位
And I got you VIP seating.
今天 太棒了 我等不及了
Today? Amazing. I can't wait.
但我很紧张
I'm pretty nervous, though.
我不像你 擅长在大家面前演讲
I'm not good at talking in front of people like you are.
我来帮你练习
I'll help you practice.
等你在商场朗诵你的诗时
By the time you recite your poem at the mall,
就会变身成玛雅·安吉罗了
you'll be a regular Maya Angelou.
也可以是商场·安吉罗
Or a Mall-a Angelou.
天哪 我越来越像山姆了
Oh, God, I'm becoming Sam.
谢谢 埃琳娜
Well, thanks, Elena.
乔伊 不错啊
Joey, nice one.
你还好吧
You okay?
嗯 我不怎么想参加舞会了
Yeah, I'm just, kinda over all this hype about the dance.
明天的舞会大家怎么打扮
So, what's everyone's look for the dance tomorrow?
我在佐伊&提尔那里买♥♥了件系带连衣裙
剧集 | 未来总统日记 | 导航列表