剧集 | 未来总统日记 | 导航列表
特色小吃还是梨 再见
Special snack is still pears. Bye!
结语
"In conclusion,
办公室恋情可以是便捷和满足的
office relationships can be convenient and fulfilling..."
-满足 -但必须遵守适当的协议
- "Fulfilling." - "...but must follow the proper protocol."
我们做到了 每个字都看了
We did it. We read every word.
在这本破手册上签字吧
Let's sign this stupid manual.
破手册
"Stupid manual"?
是你坚持让我们看完的
You insisted we spend all this time reading it.
你当时情绪很低落啊
You were feeling down.
等等 什么
Wait, what?
海浪线的案子黄了 按理说那个案子多适合你啊
The Waveline thing sucks. That case was made for you.
我不想看你这么沮丧
I hated seeing you so upset,
所以我想这样能转移你的注意力
so I thought this would take your mind off it.
我只是想让你开心 小加
I just wanna make you happy, Gab.
你知道吗
You know what?
我想起了我的瞬间
I just thought of my moment.
你是说对我的"心动瞬间"吗
You mean your "First sign of attraction" To me?
不
No.
爱上你的瞬间
The moment I fell in love with you.
就是现在
It's right now.
-等等 你是说 -我说我爱你
- Wait, are you saying-- - I'm saying I love you.
我也爱你
Well, I'm saying I love you too.
各位
Hey, everyone.
这是我的好姐妹 萨沙
This is my BFFAESNSOTBFBU, Sasha.
萨沙 这是我的朋友
Sasha, this is everyone.
我能吃一片香蕉面包吗
Can I have a slice of banana bread?
-好的 -你肯定会喜欢的
- Oh, yeah. - You're gonna love it.
这只是我第二次烤面包
It's, like, my second time baking, duh.
日记 到头来
Diary, at the end of the day,
只要去用心结交 就没有陌生人
someone is only a stranger because you haven't met them yet.
你有什么秘方吗
Do you have, like, a secret ingredient or something?
看看你能不能猜出来
See if you can figure it out.
天哪 真的很好吃
Oh, my gosh. This is really good.
陌生人也可以成为朋友
But that stranger could be a friend.
甚至可以结交一个会修理的朋友
Maybe even a friend who can fix something when it breaks.
比如我的笔 笔 笔 笔
Like my pen. Pen. Pen. Pen.
你懂的
You get it.
剧集 | 未来总统日记 | 导航列表