剧集 | 未来总统日记 | 导航列表
你想弄成午夜黄金还是快乐牧场主
Now, do you want your shimmer to be midnight gold or jolly rancher?
埃琳娜 你应该先来找我
Elena, you should have come to me first.
卡涅罗家族的毛发就是比较旺盛
The Cañeros have a long history of thick dark hair.
你想弄掉也可以
If you want to get rid of it, that's an option.
但你也可以像弗里达·卡洛那样留着
Or you can keep it like Frida Kahlo.
或者罗莎阿姨
Or Tia Rosa.
没错
Exactly.
但如果你想弄掉 你必须使用正确的方法
But if you wanna remove it, you have to do it the right way.
所以我来马里亚纳这里好几年了
That's why I've been coming to Mariana for years.
老客户了
Oh, forever.
埃琳娜 准备好了吗
Elena, you ready?
柠檬浓缩液
Lemon concentrate?
至少她没试过漂白剂
At least she didn't try Fabuloso.
错了
Wrong.
你不能这么拨弄头发 太无礼了
You can't do that swoop with your hair texture. It's offensive.
我只是在等我妹
I-I was just waiting for my sister.
没事 塞博尔斯基女士经常迟到
It's okay. Ms. Sebolsky is late, per usual.
好吧
Uh... okay.
很多中学生过来剪头发
A lot of middle schoolers coming
因为今天有个盛大的舞会 你要去吗
in today to get ready for the big dance. You going?
是的 我和几个朋友一起去 随便玩玩
Yeah. Yeah, I'm going with some friends. It's gonna be chill.
随便玩玩 拜托
"Chill"? Please.
舞会就是要疯起来
Dances are where it all goes down.
你一定有心仪的人吧
There's gotta be someone you wanna look nice for.
也许吧 我不知道
Yeah. Maybe. Kinda. I don't know.
那是布鲁诺 结婚三年了
That's Bruno. Been married three years.
我们在中学舞会上认识的
We met at our middle school dance.
-真的吗 -不是
- Really? - No.
舰队周
Fleet Week.
我给你修剪一下吧
Now, do you mind if I give you a trim?
-头朝下 -好吧
- Head down. - Okay.
朝下
Head down.
妈妈 你说不疼的
Mami, you said it wouldn't hurt that bad.
可能我习惯了
I guess I'm just used to it.
-那是什么 -别担心
- What is that? - Don't worry.
这很正常 只是轻微烧伤
That's totally normal. Just a slight burn.
你烧伤了我
You burned me?
等一个小时 应该就会消失
Give it an hour and it should be gone.
小时 应该
"Hour"? "Should"?
这很正常 因为你是敏感皮肤
It's normal. You just have sensitive skin.
只要能赶上舞会就行
Long as it's gone in time for the dance.
萨沙牙医应该看完了吧
Sasha's appointment better be over.
你太美了
You look amaze.
要抹点芦荟胶吗
只要不是维克斯达姆膏就行
我像露辛迪莎的月亮一样闪亮
I'm glowing like Lucindissa's moon.
我要去埃琳娜家了
I should probably go to Elena's now.
你真的不留下来吗
You sure you don't wanna to stay?
-我有配套的闪光发夹 -不 我该走了
- I have matching glitter hair clips. - No. I should go.
这是我们第一次舞会 我不想抛弃她
It's our first dance. I don't wanna abandon her.
像她抛弃你那样吗
Like how she abandoned you?
就一次而已
It was just one time.
埃琳娜会道歉的 必须的
Elena's gonna apologize for real. She has to.
她刚给我留了语♥音♥信箱
She just left me a voice mail.
萨沙你在哪
Sasha where are you?
放下手上的一切 快来帮我
I need you to drop everything and help me ASAP.
我准备好去舞会了
So, I was all set to go to the dance.
萨沙
抱歉 我去不了了 正牙时间好久 舞会见
哪怕没有萨沙
Even without Sasha.
直到
Until...
那是什么
What was that?
不
Oh, no.
你没事啊
You're fine.
其中一个词应该是"永远"
I think one of those words was "Forever."
我不能永远变成这样
I can't look like this forever!
尤其是今晚的舞会
I especially can't look
这次非常重要
like this tonight at the dance. It's seminal.
别担心 化个妆看看
No te preocupes. We'll try some makeup.
烧伤已经变成一条黑线了
The burn must have settled into a black line.
婚礼那天 我鼻子上有个痘痘
You know, on my wedding day, I had a pimple on my nose.
你没告诉过我啊
You never told me that.
你总是谈论美丽的风景
You always talk about the beautiful views...
阿布埃洛在宣誓的时候哭了
How Abuelo cried during his vows.
西莉亚·克鲁兹出现了 但她没有
And Celia Cruz showed up, which she did not.
-你又不在 -妈妈
- Ha, pero you weren't there. - Mami.
大家在木板路上跳到很晚时 你说
And how everyone danced at the malecón so late you said...
渔民们 早安
Buenos dias to the fishermen.
搞定
I'm done.
你万圣节扮成葛丽兹贝拉时
We should still have some greasepaint
应该还剩点化妆油
from when you were Grizabella for Halloween.
等等 你为什么没说过你在婚礼时长痘痘了
Wait. Nene, why have you never told me about your wedding pimple?
这不重要 那是我一生中最快乐的一晚
Because it didn't matter. It was the happiest night of my life.
没错 你的婚礼很重要
Exactly. Your wedding was seminal.
和你那晚的美好回忆相比
So compared to all of your other amazing memories from that night,
痘痘并不重要
the pimple was insignificant.
我不能让黑线毁了我美好的回忆
I am not going to let a black line ruin my amazing memories.
我们晚上开车去学校吧
Now, let's drive to school... at night.
-你真的不让我 -妈 别了
- Are you sure you don't want me to-- - Mami, no.
我走了
I'm gonna go.
-再见 -别烦我
- Okay. Bye. - Yeah. Leave me alone.
你怎么了
What happened to your--
情况更糟了 我的皮肤很敏感
It got worse. I have sensitive skin.
但我认了 我要创造美好的回忆
But I am owning it and ready to make some amazing memories.
谁想要冷热带风暴
Now, who wants a chilled Tropic Blast?
天啊 格雷戈里老师戴着软呢帽
Oh, my God. Is Ms. Gregory wearing a fedora?
舞会上什么事都有可能发生
Anything can happen at the dance.
齐吉 U盘带了吗
Ziggy, you got the memory stick?
带了 睡前白鲸
Check. Bedtime Beluga.
八小时不间断的鲸鱼叫声
Eight hours of uninterrupted whale sounds.
每个人都会认为这是一首慢歌♥ 然后他们会听到
Everyone will think it's a slow song, and then they'll hear...
鲍比 准备好了吗
Bobby, you all set?
嗯 我去偷DJ的笔记本
Yeah. Gonna steal the DJ's laptop
然后藏在艺术室里
and then hide out in the art room.
利亚姆 你帮我放风吧
Liam, you'll come and be lookout, right?
嗯 没问题
Yeah. I got your back.
这次行动准备就绪
Okay. So it's a go on operation...
-好吧 -对不起
- Okay. - Sorry.
分散行动吧 第一首慢歌♥时在这里碰头
Let's break. Meet back here at the first slow song.
-好 走吧 -好的
- Okay. Let's go. - All right. Yep.
新剪的头啊 鲍比
Fresh cut, Bobby.
谢谢 伙计
Thanks, man.
你有切洋葱的砧板吗
Do you have a cutting board for those onions?
好刀呢 你要嫁给山姆吗
Where are the good knives? Are you gonna marry Sam?
左边的橱柜 水槽旁边的抽屉
Cupboard on the left, drawer next to the sink,
我们今晚不去
and we're not going there tonight.
-我只是 -什么都没有
- Well, I was just-- - Pero nada.
我们三个要度过一个安静放松的夜晚
We are just going to have a quiet, relaxing evening, the three of us,
这样你们俩可以互相了解
so that the two of you can get to know each other.
好吗 他来了
Okay? Oh. There he is now.
我见过你的家人了
I met your whole family.
玛丽亚阿姨 尤金妮亚阿姨 蒂托表弟 路易斯托
Tia Maria, Tia Eugenia, Cousin Tito, Luisito,
哈维尔叔叔 迪莉亚·玛丽 朱莉娅·玛丽
Tio Javier, Delia Mari, Julieta Mari,
维奥莉塔·玛丽 维奥莉塔的男朋友 柯特
Violeta Mari, Violeta's boyfriend, Curt.
我们绝对不去古巴
We are definitely not going to Cuba.
我听说这是个敏感的话题
I heard that's a touchy subject.
我们吃点什锦肉糜吧
Now, let's get into some picadillo.
-你一定是弗朗西斯卡 -是的
- Oh, you must be Francisca. - Si.
怎么了 大家都想见见新来的外国佬
What? Everyone wanted to meet the new gringo.
你看到萨沙了吗
Have you seen Sasha?
没有 但你的男神在那边
No. But your lover boy's over there.
你要邀请他跳舞还是什么
So, are you gonna ask him to dance or what?
剧集 | 未来总统日记 | 导航列表