剧集 | 未来总统日记 | 导航列表
这不是你的东西 这是罗伯特的
This isn't your stuff. It's Robert's.
我一直想扔掉 但我
Um, I've been trying to get myself to give it away, but I just...
做不到
I can't.
我有件事要告诉你
Because there's something that I need to tell you.
我还爱着罗伯特
I still love Robert.
嗯 我知道
Right. I know that.
我爱罗伯特 我也爱你
I love Robert and I love you.
我以为我只能爱你们中的一个
Well, I guess I thought that I could only really love one of you,
所以我无法敞开心扉
and, well, that stopped me from opening my heart.
这不公平 我很抱歉
That wasn't fair, and I'm sorry.
如果你不介意的话
And, if it's okay with you,
我真的很想再给我们一次机会
I would really love to give this, us, another shot.
但是如果你不愿意 我可以理解
But... I understand if, if you don't want to.
我帮你收拾好了
I packed your stuff.
但是埃琳娜
Although I think that Elena
带着你的"法律顾问"防晒板去了塔拉哈西
took your "Legal Advisor" Visor to Tallahassee.
加比
Gabi.
我知道我不是你生命中唯一的爱 我很荣幸
I knew I wasn't the only love of your life. And I was honored.
荣幸 真的吗
''Honored,'' really?
那可不
Are you kidding?
你两个优秀孩子的父亲
The father of your two amazing kids,
帮助塑造你们三个的人
the person who helped shape all three of you.
我很幸运可以和他分享
I'm a lucky guy to share a heart with him.
很抱歉我花了这么长时间才意识到
I'm so sorry that it took me so long to realize
我可以拥有新鳃和旧腮
that I can have the old and the new... gills.
-抱歉 那是鲍比的游戏 -《逃离特里伦》
- I'm sorry, that's from Bobby's game. - Escape from TriTron.
我明白
I get it.
加比 我爱你
Gabi, I love you.
但如果我们重新开始 你必须
But if we're gonna do this again, you need to be--
全心全意 只要你愿意
All in. I know. I am, if you are.
我的心意没有改变
I'm still all in.
你知道吗
You know what?
咱俩应该旅个游
We should go away together, just the two of us.
周末去棕榈滩吧
Maybe that weekend in Palm Beach?
-你确定你能搞定吗 -不确定
- You sure you can handle that? - No.
但我不想和其他人尝试
But I wouldn't want to try with anyone else.
对了 你听了埃斯特班的新歌♥吗
By the way, have you heard Esteban's new song?
《解开我的心房♥》
"Unwrap Mi Corazon."
每次都让我心碎
It wrecks me every time.
贝琳达迷你冰箱疯狂居然玩得这么好
I can't believe how good Belinda was in Mini-Fridge Madness.
是啊 安全空间 你们觉得克劳德怎么样
Totally. Okay, safe space. What do we think of Claude?
-克劳德 -克劳德
- Claude? - Claude?
怎么了 他很可爱
What? He's sweet.
克劳德确实有点可爱
He does have a certain je ne sais Claude.
我真的很抱歉
I'm really sorry for everything.
你们给了我第二次机会 我知道我不配
You guys gave me another chance even when I didn't deserve it.
没事
It's okay.
是的 中学是一片丛林
Yeah. Middle school is a jungle.
我还是不敢相信
I still can't believe you said
你拒绝和乔伊·费尔德斯坦一起喝饮料
no to sharing a beverage with Joey Feldstein.
这是值得的 再说了
It was worth it. And plus,
我还可以在他成人礼和他跳第一支舞
I can still be the first dance at his bar mitzvah.
成人礼季
Bar mitzvah season.
是的
Yeah.
七年级才开始动真格的
Seventh grade is when things get real.
你说我的卡拉OK泳池派对是违法的
So, you're telling me my karaoke pool party was against the law?
还有更精彩的 我遇到了一位了不起的参议员
And that's not even the best part. I met this amazing senator.
你见到了参议员
You met a senator?
是的 在洗手间
Yeah, in the bathroom.
那是旅行的顶峰
It was the zenith of the trip.
顶峰 这词不错
Ah, "Zenith", that's a good one.
你居然已经开始背Z开头的词汇了
I cannot believe you're on the Zs already.
罗伯蒂科 晚饭
Robertico, dinner!
我今晚只能吃一份
Ooh, I can only eat one helping tonight.
利亚姆来接我 我们要去见朋友
Liam's picking me up, and we're meeting the guys.
我们正在考虑
We're thinking about adding
在炸薯条里加红薯
sweet potato to the french fry trifecta.
这是个好主意 埃琳娜
That's a good call. So, Elena,
你的词汇都学完了
what words are you gonna work
明年你准备学什么
on next year now that you've run out of letters?
词汇是六年级学的
Vocab words are so sixth grade.
七年级的重点是五段作文
Seventh grade is all about the five-paragraph essay.
上了高中
Ooh, and high school is all about me
我就不和你在同一所学校了
not being in the same school as you anymore.
而且七年级可以做年鉴 编程
Plus, in seventh grade you can do yearbook, coding,
学生会 荣誉团体
student council, honor society.
学生会 听起来很有趣
Student council. That sounds like fun.
日记 不得不说
I gotta say, Diary,
不管我的未来如何 我都很期待
I'm pretty excited for whatever my future holds.
四 三 二
And four, three, two.
你好 美国 我是总统
Hello, America. It's your president.
日记 我度过了中学的第一年
Well, Diary, I did it. My first year of middle school.
有段时间像我这样的人
There was a time when someone like me
都无法想象坐在这间办公室 这张桌子后面
wouldn't even dream of sitting in this office, behind this desk.
我的出现证明那些日子已经过去了
My presence here proves that those days are over.
变化太多了
There were so many changes.
比如餐桌上又有第四个人了
Like, how there's a fourth person at the dinner table again.
或者即使失去了友谊
Or how even if a friendship seems lost,
你总能找到办法和好
you can always find your way back.
我们的国家正进入一个新时代
Our nation is entering a new era.
当我们前进的时候
And as we move forward,
我将继续被我们的多样性
I continue to be invigorated by the strength of our diversity,
我们的独创精神
the spirit of our ingenuity,
以及我们无法阻挡的乐观力量鼓舞
and the unstoppable power of our optimism.
你猜怎么着
Oh, and guess what?
我离我的生存意义[法语]越来越近了
I think I'm getting closer to my raison.
你懂的 "生存的意义"
You know, "Reason for being"?
我们一起面对的每一个挑战
Every challenge we face, we face together.
我们一起向前迈出每一步
Every step forward we take, we take together.
-我们才刚刚开始 -日记 我才刚刚开始
- And we... are just getting started. - Diary, I'm just getting started.
剧集 | 未来总统日记 | 导航列表