剧集 | 未来总统日记 | 导航列表
妈妈的道歉让我觉得
Mami's apology made me feel
好像她真的明白我为什么难过
like she really understood why I was upset.
这让我发现
It sorta got me thinking
我可能也欠别人一个道歉
that I might owe someone else that same thing.
芒果疯狂
Mango Madness.
这是你的最爱
It's your favorite.
是的
Yeah.
这周末史黛西·琼斯有红包
So, this weekend, Stacy Jones is having a kickback.
我们可以一起去呀
Maybe we could go together?
好啊 听起来不错
Yeah, totally. That sounds... great.
好
Cool.
我们可以看看她的洗衣机烘干柜
Maybe we could check out her washer-dryer closet.
其实吧 莫妮卡
Actually, Monyca...
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我们分手吧
I think we should break up.
抱歉 什么
I'm sorry, what?
我懵了 你今早不是说你爱我吗
I'm trying to keep up. Didn't you say you loved me this morning?
是的 太蠢了
I know. I did, and that was stupid.
不是说爱你这件事很蠢
Not that the idea of loving you is stupid.
你很可爱
You're super lovable.
只是
It's just...
没关系
It's okay.
反正我也有点措手不及
I was kinda caught off guard anyway.
我知道你和利亚姆的关系很复杂
I know you're going through a lot with Liam and stuff, I guess.
是的
Yeah.
抱歉
Sorry.
这需要一个过程
It's a whole... process.
我很内疚
I feel bad.
你喝我的冰沙吗
Do you want my smoothie?
没事的 鲍比 你喝吧
It's okay, Bobby. Keep it.
谢谢
Thanks.
我真的超爱芒果疯狂
I really do love Mango Madness.
真的超爱吗
Do you really love it?
然后玛丽·居里发现了
It was then Marie Curie discovered
沥青铀矿和托伯尼矿
that pitchblende and torbernite--
什么 那是最棒的部分
What? That was the best part.
她要把铀提取出来了
She was about to completely take down uranium.
埃琳娜 库珀博士在等你
Okay, Elena. Dr. Cooper is waiting for you.
公路旅行真有趣
That road trip was so much fun.
要不再来一次吧
What if we do it again?
比如现在 回家吧
Like, right now. Back home.
我知道
I know.
去做吓人的事吧 和萨沙谈谈
Gotta go do the scary thing and talk to Sasha.
如果你愿意 你也可以去做吓人的事
Also, if you want, you could do your scary thing too.
剧集 | 未来总统日记 | 导航列表