剧集 | 未来总统日记 | 导航列表
日记 周围一直在变
Well, Diary, things have been changing.
我们失去父亲后
My mom just got out of
我妈妈第一次恋爱就这么结束了
her first relationship since we lost my dad.
我没有躲他 我没事
I am not avoiding him. I'm fine.
我哥交了个新朋友
My brother made a new friend,
但是有种意想不到的感觉
which came with some unexpected feelings.
有时候我觉得
Sometimes I feel like
你在乎利亚姆胜过你的女朋友
you care more about Liam than your own girlfriend.
我们分手吧
I think we should break up.
我中学第一年突然多了很多第一次
And my first year of middle school had a lot of firsts.
第一个前好友
My first ex-best friend.
梅丽莎可以和我们中学的任何人做朋友
Melissa could be friends with anyone in our whole middle school,
但她选了我
but she picked me.
我和萨沙的第一次争吵
And my first fight with Sasha.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
但我们在班级旅行中重聚了
But we were reunited on the big class trip.
我需要叫醒电♥话♥ 因为我是来熬夜过来的
One wake-up call, please, because I am here on an overnight trip.
我也要 谢谢
And one for me as well, please.
因为我妈妈不会叫我的
For my mom will not be waking me up.
萨沙 我们离家482英里
Sasha, we are 482 miles from home.
基本上就在乔治亚州了
We're practically in Georgia.
而且 我们离男生只有几步之遥
Also, we're only a few doors down from boys.
这意味着乔伊·费尔德斯坦就在旁边拿着洗漱用品
That means Joey Feldstein is nearby, like, with his toiletries.
我差点忘了告诉你
Okay. I almost forget to tell you,
我们会有一个超棒的
we're gonna have a super awesome--
派对准备好了
We're set for the party.
这家酒店感觉有七千台自动售货机
There's like 7,000 vending machines in this hotel.
你来了
You're here.
你们又变成朋友了吗
Are you guys friends again?
是的 不是很好吗
Yeah! Isn't that great?
当然
Sure. Cool.
等等 什么派对
Uh, wait. What party?
我们明晚要在这里开派对 叫204俱乐部
We're throwing a party here tomorrow night. It's called Club 204.
是某人的生日吗
Is it someone's birthday?
重点来了 不是
That's the thing... no.
你也可以来
You can come, I guess.
是的 我们会邀请所有人
Yes! We're gonna invite everyone.
我们第一次真正的派对
Our first real, like, "Party" Party!
我倒是带了件闪亮的衬衫
I did pack a sparkly shirt.
我们想出了一个游戏叫迷你冰箱疯狂
Okay. So, we came up with this game called Mini-Fridge Madness.
超级复杂
It's super complicated.
萨沙跟我和好了 杰西卡也挺友好的
Sasha and I were back, Jessica was being kinda nice,
明天的议程包括参议院听证会和一个派对
and tomorrow's agenda included a Senate hearing and a party.
用萨沙的话来说 "一切顺腻"
Things were shaping up to be, in Sasha's words, "Talla-mazing."
未来总统日记
第一季 第十集[季终]
利亚姆
Hey, Liam.
我只是想说
I just wanted to say that I, uh--
不 自从你在这里上学 我
No. Since you started school here, I've been, uh...
那啥 天啊
stuff. God.
你感觉到了吗 就像我感觉的那样
Do you-- Do you feel stuff? Like, that I feel about--
谁会这么说话 谁会这么说话
Who talks like that? Who talks like that?
我还是给他发短♥信♥吧
Yeah, you know what? I'm gonna text him.
太疯狂了 太疯狂了
Just, this is crazy. This is crazy.
你和山姆在躲着对方吗
So, you and Sam are just avoiding each other?
我们的关系已经焦了
I guess you can say our relationship is toast.
加比 这个双关太烂了
Ay, Gabi, that was a really bad pun.
你有黄油[好笑的]吗
You got anything butter?
我明白了 你想山姆了
Oh, I see. You miss Sam.
什么 为什么 因为我说了几个烂笑话吗
What? Why? Because I said a couple of bad jokes?
我给他打了电♥话♥ 我们谈过了
I called him. We talked.
这就是我想要的 一次彻底的休息
And this is what I wanted, a clean break.
-怎么了 -抱歉
- What? - I'm sorry.
三年后你终于敞开心扉了
But you finally open your heart after three years
之前你老说"我还没准备好" "我放不下"
of "I'm not ready" And "I can't move on."
你找到了一个爱你 爱孩子的人
You found someone who loves you, who loves the kids,
可以忍♥受你的一切
who puts up with... girl, everything you are.
你和山姆在一起的时候 眼神又有了光彩 加比
When you're with Sam it's like your light's back, Gabi.
现在你想要彻底的休息
And now you want a "Clean break"?
-我完全不信 -卡米拉 我明白
- I don't believe it, not for a second. - Camila, I got it.
-什么 我只是 -我的感受不用你说 我很好
- What? I'm just-- - Don't tell me how I feel. I'm fine.
-我不是这个意思 -够了
- I'm not trying to tell you anything. - Enough.
好吧
Okay. Okay.
佛罗里达有些法律很扯
Florida has some insane laws.
你知道穿泳衣在公共场合唱歌♥
Did you know that it is illegal
是违法的吗
to sing in public while wearing a swimsuit?
等等 我十岁生日时参加了卡拉OK泳池派对
Wait. I had that karaoke pool party when I turned ten.
-我们会被抓吗 -天啊
- Are we gonna get arrested? - Oh, my God.
不 因为我不能坐牢
No, 'cause, like, I can't go to jail.
杰西卡 我们听说你要开个派对
Jessica. We hear you're hosting an affair.
是的 今晚在204房♥间开派对
Yeah! Party tonight in room 204.
叫204俱乐部
It's called Club 204.
只有受邀者可以参加吧
Guest list only, I assume?
受邀者
Guest list?
别告诉我们你邀请了所有人 那也太逊了
Don't tell us you're lame enough to invite everyone.
-我们当然会邀请 -仅限受邀者
- Of course we're gonna invite ev-- - Only the guest list.
私人专属 我们可以写上你们的名字
Very exclusive. We could put your names on.
我们会考虑顺道来看看的
We'll consider a drop-in.
仅限受邀者
Invite only?
大家都知道只有私人派对才酷
Everyone knows parties are only cool if they're exclusive.
-但这不公平 -杰西卡
- But that isn't fair. - Hey, Jessica.
204俱乐部什么时候开始
We were wondering what time Club 204 starts.
我得在社交活动前30分钟服用过敏药
I gotta take my allergy meds 30 minutes before a social event.
抱歉 仅限受邀者
Sorry, it's invite only.
好的
Okay. Sure.
杰西卡 我们之前不是这么说的
Jessica, this is not at all what we talked about.
是啊 这个派对应该所有人都能来吧
Yeah. I thought this party was supposed to be for everyone.
你们俩对派对了解多少
What do you two know about parties anyway?
-抱歉 我的卡拉OK泳池派对是 -非法的
- Excuse me. My karaoke pool party was-- - Illegal.
如果你们不同意就不用来了
Look, if you're not on board, then you don't have to come.
日记
Well, Diary,
至少还有我们期待的参议院听证会
at least there was a Senate hearing for us to look forward to.
反正我很期待
I mean, for me to look forward to.
莫拉莱斯议员 请发言
Senator Morales, you have the floor.
和你们很多人一样
Like many of you,
我很幸运
I was lucky enough to
可以在佛罗里达公立学校系统中长大
grow up in the Florida public school system.
不是我吹
And not to brag,
我就是在那里
but that's where I won the
用"必要"这个词赢得地区拼字比赛的
district spelling bee with the word "Imperative."
"必要"是新词汇 记得吗
"Imperative" Was a vocab word, remember?
是的
Yeah. Cool.
我的教育给了我站在这里的机会
My education gave me the opportunity to stand here
我们必须使用我们的力量
and say it is imperative that we use our power
确保每个学生都得到应有的教育
to ensure that every student gets the education they deserve.
我们的领导要负责
Our leadership comes with responsibility,
我们有责任采取行动
and it is our responsibility to act.
这和政党无关
This isn't about party.
我不是为了赢得政♥治♥胜利
It isn't about winning political
或者提高我们在民调中的支持率
points or raising our standings in the polls.
而是给大家提供一个机会
It is about providing opportunities to everyone,
无论你是谁 来自何方
no matter who you are or where you come from.
不能落下任何一个学生
Every student deserves to be included.
-日记 莫拉莱斯参议员是对的 -谢谢
- Diary, Senator Morales was right. - Thank you.
我们州的国会大厦也有不公平的事
There was an injustice here in our state's capitol.
我必须行动起来
And I had to act.
萨沙 你听到参议员刚才说的话了吗
Sasha, did you hear what the Senator just said?
没有
No.
我们自己办派对吧
What if we threw our own party?
所有人都可以参加吗
You mean for everyone?
佛罗里达的所有学生
For all the students of Florida.
剧集 | 未来总统日记 | 导航列表