剧集 | 未来总统日记 | 导航列表
是吗
They're not?
是的 这是用卡♥通♥来吓唬孩子的
Yeah, they were made up by cartoons to scare kids.
我叔叔告诉我的
My uncle told me.
他是鱼雷湾的汽艇技工
He's a bumper boat mechanic at Torpedo Cove.
太酷了
That's so cool.
我哥在鱼雷湾过了十岁生日
My brother had his tenth birthday at Torpedo Cove.
你知道吗 日记
You know what, Diary?
六点留校生就像你和我一样
The Six O' Clockers are just like you and me.
好吧 不是你 你是一本日记
Well, not you. You're a diary.
第三天
埃琳娜
Oh, Elena!
你们在这种光线看起来很不错啊
Wow, you guys look great in this light.
是的 留校教室的日光灯太渗人了
Yeah, those detention fluorescents don't do anyone favors.
那是托马斯老师的鞋吗
Is that Ms. Thomas's shoe?
是的 鞋跟有点晃 但我快修好了
Yeah, the heel's a little wobbly, but I'm almost there.
尝尝香蕉面包吧 我自己做的
Wanna try some banana bread? I made it myself.
天哪 了不起 杰出 神奇
Oh, my God. This is marvelous. Magnificent. Miraculous.
糟了 我忘了测验
Crap, I forgot about the M's quiz!
马上回来 回来以后我还要
BRB. I want more when I get back.
和我们坐一起吧 你得尝尝这个香蕉面包
Come sit with us. You've gotta try this banana bread, it's--
埃琳娜 干什么 你不是开膛手杰克啊
Elena, what are you doing? I thought you weren't Jack the Ripper.
他们也不是
They're not either.
我发誓 一旦你了解他们
I swear, they're actually
就会发现他们人都不错 来吧
really cool once you get to know them. Come on.
不 我得去上数学辅♥导♥课 我是来拿梨的
No, I gotta go to math tutoring. I just came here to grab a pear.
我相信他们都很好 但是
And listen, I-- I'm sure they're nice and all, but...
但是什么
But what?
你不能让大家
You don't want people to start thinking
认为你也是六点留校生啊
that you're a Six O' Clocker too.
不然呢 杰西卡会取笑我吗
What's gonna happen to me? Jessica's gonna make fun of me?
新闻快讯 她已经笑过了
News flash: she already does.
我只想说 小心点 埃琳娜
All I'm saying is, be careful, Elena.
你在玩火
And you're playing with fire.
那只是谣言
That's just a rumor!
然后我爸爸说
And then my dad said,
不能一边看看电视一边做作业的
"There's no way to watch TV and do homework at the same time."
但这叫做多任务处理
But it's called multitasking.
你有没有生过你♥爸♥爸的气
Do you ever get just so pissed off at your dad?
他不太爱说话
He doesn't really chime in too much.
酷 安静的爸爸
That's cool. Quiet dad.
这样你们就不怎么吵架了
I guess you get in less arguments that way.
是的 他真的很安静
Yeah, he's definitely pretty quiet.
还有呢
What else?
我们这周去吃冰沙吧
We should get smoothies this week
然后聊聊我们的家庭
and talk all about our families.
我明天有空
I'm free tomorrow.
天啊 我也想去 但是
Oh, man. I would, but...
我答应丹尼去他家看一部破电影了
I already told Danny I'd watch this dumb movie at his place.
听说过《特快专递》吗
Ever heard of Special Delivery?
天哪 那部电影应该很恐怖
Oh, God. That movie's supposed to be horrible.
是的 这就是重点 那是邪教经典
Yeah, that's kinda the point. It's a cult classic.
所以 下次吧
So, I guess another time?
好的 下次
Yeah, another time.
辩论课
这就是为什么
And that is why it is
我们都必须系安全带
absolutely necessary that we all wear seat belts.
埃琳娜 论据一如既往的优秀 说到点子上了
Great argument as always, Elena. Well-stated, to the point.
现在轮到反方 拉什米
Now for the rebuttal. Rashmi.
是的 我的对手提出了一个令人信服的论据
Sure, my opponent gave a compelling argument.
但我们真的能相信她所谓的事实吗
But can we really believe her so-called facts?
她是六点留校生 午饭时还和他们坐在一起
I mean, she's a Six O' Clocker. She sat with them at lunch.
大家都知道六点留校生不可信
And everyone knows Six O' Clockers can't be trusted.
没错
True.
日记 我的辩论对手在全班同学面前
Diary, did my debate opponent just discredit me
诋毁了我
in front of the entire class,
包括我一生的爱 乔伊·费尔德斯坦
including the love of my life, Joey Feldstein?
拉什米 埃琳娜的新身份
Rashmi, Elena's... newfound reputation
与她的论据的可信度无关
has nothing to do with the credibility of her argument.
抱歉 贝茨老师 我继续
Sorry, Mr. Bates. I'll continue.
安全带并不安全
Seat belt safety is a myth
因为 根据我的研究和观察
because, according to my research and observations...
准备看这本手册了吗
Hey, ready to tackle this manual?
我听说这本书比电影好看
I heard the book's better than the movie.
不是吧 山姆 签个名拉倒了
Really, Sam? Let's just sign the thing and move on.
签个名拉倒了
"Sign it and move on."
你从法学院毕业 过了律考
You graduated from law school. You passed the bar.
执业多年了
You've been practicing law for years,
居然不看内容就签字
only to sign something without reading it first?
是的 这东西
Yeah. This thing is--
这不是我认识的加比
That is not the Gabi I know.
不是我认识的律师
That is not the lawyer I know.
好吧
Ugh, fine.
扫一遍得了
Let's just speed-read.
第1A节 "现实的谨慎"
Section 1A, "Realistic Discretion."
埃琳娜
Elena!
你不会再让我
You're not gonna try to get me
和六点留校生坐在一起吧
to sit with the Six O' Clockers again, are you?
不会了 别这么叫他们
No. And don't call them that.
我们坐这里吧
We're fine here.
很好 我想和你聊聊
Okay, good. Because I wanna tell you about
昨晚的《布鲁姆斯比亚学院》
last night's Broomsbriar.
那是满月的第三个晚上
It was the third night of the full moon,
也是宣誓周
which was also pledge week.
露辛迪莎终于
And Lucindissa finally...
迈阿密林中空地律所
心动瞬间过后
"And at the first signs of attraction,
必须考虑
one must consider whether or not
办公室恋情是否对双方都有利
an office relationship would be beneficial for both parties."
心动瞬间 你知道吗
"First sign of attraction." You know what?
我记得我爱上你的瞬间
I remember the moment I fell for you.
是吗 什么时候
You do? When was it?
你是什么时候
But what was yours?
我不知道
I don't know.
这是一个渐进的过程 有很多瞬间
It was a gradual process. Lots of moments.
我的是棕榈海岸庄园展示会
Mine was the day of the Palm Coast Estates presentation.
那是一年前了 每分钟我都记得
It was a year ago. And I remember every minute.
我那几周过得很糟糕
I was having the worst couple of weeks.
我刚被一个大客户炒了鱿鱼
I'd just been fired by this pretty high-profile client,
新律所也还没站稳脚跟
and I was having trouble finding my sea legs at the new firm.
更糟的是
To make matters worse,
我衬衫上还掉了14号♥餐的渣子
I'd gotten the number 14 all over my shirt.
那次会议我被你吓坏了
I was so intimidated by you at that meeting.
你说话的时候特别有范
When you spoke, you were just so... Gabi.
聪明 准备充分 有磁性
Smart, prepared, magnetic.
我从没见过你做事 我被吓傻了
I'd never seen you do your thing, and I was blown away.
你掌控了全局
You had the room in the palm of your hand.
掌控了棕榈海岸
The Palm Coast of your hand.
-山姆 -我很抱歉 就在那里
- Sam-- - I know. I'm sorry. It was right there.
然后下一个就是我
And then I had to follow you.
我觉得自己像个废物 看起来也像
And I felt like crap and I looked like it.
我最害怕的
The last thing I wanted
就是觉得自己不够格
to do was talk in front of a bunch of people
但还要硬着头皮在大家面前展示
when I felt like maybe I wasn't cut out for this.
但我看向你 你笑了
But then I looked at you. And you smiled.
你告诉我 你认为我可以的
And you were telling me you thought I could do it.
我相信了你
And I believed you.
就是那个瞬间
That was the moment.
各位 又回到日光灯下了
Hey, everyone. Back under the ol' fluorescents.
迪伦 我的耳环在你那吗
Dylan, do you have my earring?
迪伦 好兄弟 你真是个疯子
Dylan, my man! You're a maniac.
盗窃狂
A kleptomaniac!
怎么了 我们一直拿迪伦开玩笑啊
剧集 | 未来总统日记 | 导航列表