剧集 | 未来总统日记 | 导航列表
是的 我们得洗学长的制♥服♥
I mean, yeah, we'll have to wash the older kids' uniforms.
很高兴见到你 弗兰克 很高兴你能来
Good to see you, Frank. Glad you could come.
派对好酷 埃琳娜
Sick party, Elena.
克洛伊穿上了派对背心
Chloe, broke out that party vest.
别睡在冰吧 伙计们
Don't sleep on the ice tub, people.
哈维尔 脚趾骨折好点了吗
How's the stubbed toe, Javier? Feeling better?
克劳德 好家伙
Claude, my man.
-你按时吃药了吗 -是的
- You take your meds on time? - Yeah.
埃琳娜 这个派对真是太棒了
Elena! I can't believe how great this party is.
乔伊也来了
And Joey's here.
我知道
I know.
他好像用了摩丝
I think he used mousse.
萨沙 几乎所有人都来我们的派对了
Sasha, almost everyone's at our party.
埃琳娜 看
Elena, look.
英国人
The Brits.
又是一场包容性的胜利
Another win for inclusivity.
快到小冰箱疯狂的时候了
It's almost time for Mini-Fridge Madness.
我把规则手册落在房♥间里了
I left the rule book in my room.
马上回来
Be right back.
天啊 你可以直接告诉他啊
God, dude. You could have just told him.
你可以说
You know, you could have just said...
我有了感觉
"I... feel stuff.
也许
I think maybe...
也许
maybe...
我
I'm..."
什么
What?
这派对太棒了 今天居然没人过生日
This party's dope. I can't believe it's nobody's birthday.
谢谢你 莱恩
Thank you, Ryan.
可以为整个六年级生
It is a privilege to provide
提供酷炫的派对是我的荣幸
dopeness to the entire sixth grade class.
太棒了 规矩手册拿到了吗
Oh, amazing! You got the rules?
-怎么了 -埃琳娜 杰西卡的派对没人
- What's wrong? - Elena, there's no one at Jessica's party.
是啊 因为我们的派对更好
Yeah, 'cause our party's better.
我知道 但是杰西卡很难过
I know, but... Jessica's really upset.
她说是因为眼睛里有眼线
She said that she got eyeliner in her eye,
但我觉得她在哭
but I think she was crying.
等等 我不想让任何人哭
Wait, I never wanted to make anyone cry.
-也许我该去 -怎么了
- Maybe I should go-- - 'Sup?
乔伊 没什么 你呢
Hi, Joey. Not much. You?
没事 派对很酷
Not much. Cool party.
想不想去冰吧喝杯浆果暴风雪泥
So, uh, you wanna share a Berry Blizzard Blast slushy at the ice tub?
我听说舌头会变蓝
I hear they make your tongue turn blue.
日记 乔伊终于邀请我喝饮料了
Diary, it finally happened. Joey asked me to share a beverage.
我重写一遍
Let me write that again.
乔伊·费尔德斯坦邀请我喝饮料
Joey Feldstein asked me to share a beverage.
然而我现在满脑子都是杰西卡
And yet, all I could think about was Jessica.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
没事 我眼睛里有眼线
I'm fine. I just got eyeliner in my eye.
你不去参加你的酷炫派对吗
Shouldn't you be at your amazing party?
杰西卡 抱歉 我只是想让所有人都参与进来
Jessica, I'm sorry. I just wanted everyone to be included.
恭喜你
Well, congrats.
大家似乎都度过了有史以来最美好的夜晚
Everyone seems to be having the best night ever.
谁让你弄私人派对呢
You made your party exclusive.
我不得不这么做 梅丽莎和英国人
I had to. Melissa and the Brits--
天啊 你为什么这么想受欢迎啊
Oh, my God. Why do you care so much about being popular?
我不像你
I'm not like you.
什么意思
What do you mean?
我很害怕 好吗
I'm scared. Okay?
上中学的时候
Going into middle school,
我害怕自己会从裂缝中划过
I was so scared I'd slip through the cracks
没有人会注意到我或者关心我
and nobody would notice or care about me or whatever.
我不想变成隐形人
I don't wanna be invisible.
但是这不重要
But whatever, I-- Doesn't matter.
你赢了 回你的派对去吧
You won. Go back to your party.
你想来也可以来
You can come if you want?
你知道我做不到 太丢人了
You know I can't do that. It would be humiliating.
我没想到大家都会来参加我的派对
I didn't think everyone would come to my party.
好吧 你做事一向做得很好
No, well, duh. When you do things, you do them, like, really well.
大家当然会追随你
And, of course, everyone followed you.
你还做了传♥单♥
I mean, you made flyers.
你会很受欢迎的 知道吗
You're gonna be popular now, you know that?
我会成为七年级的书呆子
And I'll be the nerd of seventh grade.
不
No.
你不是七年级的书呆子
You won't be the nerd of seventh grade.
什么意思
What do you mean?
日记 在我争取所有人的时候 我漏了一个人
Diary, in my fight to include everyone, I left someone out.
如果我能找到办法让所有人胜利 包括杰西卡
If I could find a way for everyone to win, including Jessica,
那我有责任去不断尝试
it was my responsibility to try.
库珀博士在大厅 他朝这边来了
Dr. Cooper's headed down the hall. He's coming this way.
天啊
Oh, God.
没事的 克劳德 要死一起死
It's okay, Claude. If we fall, we fall together.
-埃琳娜 -别担心 一切都在控制之中
- Elena. - Don't worry. It's under control.
各位 躲这里
Everyone, hide in here!
好主意 杰西卡
Great idea, Jessica.
来吧 走吧
Come on. Let's go.
谢谢
Thank you.
罗伯蒂科
Robertico.
-今天过得怎么样 -我提前离开学校了
- How was your day? - I left school early.
但我回去只错过了世界文明史
But I went back and only missed World Civ,
丹尼给了我他的笔记
and Danny gave me his notes.
好吧
Mm, all right.
-怎么了 -没事
- What's going on? - It's fine.
我看到山姆了 我们聊了聊
I saw Sam, and we kinda talked.
他说的话很有道理
He said some pretty good stuff, actually.
我还在琢磨
I'm still thinking about it.
你看到山姆了 你们聊什么了
You saw Sam? What did you talk about?
爸爸之类的话题
Oh, it's, um... it's kinda dad stuff.
我是说男人的话题
I mean, guy stuff.
你没事吧 应该挺难受的吧
Are you okay? That must be hard.
-毕竟山姆不是你♥爸♥爸 -我知道
- Because Sam's not Dad. - I know.
你可能会觉得山姆是替代品
And it could bring up a lot of feelings that Sam's a replacement.
我没这么觉得
It's not really like that.
你知道在《逃离特里伦》
Okay, you know how in Escape from TriTron,
达到八级就会有一套新鳃
when you get to level eight, you get a new set of gills?
这我怎么可能知道 亲爱的
Of course not, mi amor.
好吧
Okay, well,
到达八级就会获得
on level eight you get a new
用来呼吸通电氧气的鳃
set of gills to breathe the electrified oxygen.
但是老鳃不会消失
But the old gills don't go away,
因为你还需要它们呼吸旧氧气
'cause you still need them to breathe the old oxygen.
旧氧气需要旧腮 新氧气需要新鳃
So, it's like old oxygen, old gills. New oxygen, new gills.
它们一起工作 给你两倍的空气
They work together and give you twice the air.
这样才能在水下
And that's how you stay
待的足够久来打败鲨鱼
underwater long enough to defeat the sharkbot.
新鳃和旧腮
Old and new gills?
是的 八级是最难的
Yeah. Level eight's the hardest.
埃琳娜 我的门下塞了一张令人担忧的传♥单♥
Elena, I got a very alarming flyer slipped under my door
上面说你房♥间在开派对
that said there's a party in your room?
没有 我只是在看
Um, nope. I was just reading
佛罗里达的疯狂法律
up on some of those crazy Florida laws.
你知道吗 未婚女人
Hey, did you know that unmarried
星期天不能合法跳伞
women cannot legally parachute on Sundays?
我知道 这是我第15次塔拉哈西之旅
I did. This is my 15th Tallahassee trip.
迷你冰箱疯狂即将开始
Mini-Fridge Madness is about to begin.
不错哟 你拯救了派对
That was pretty kiwi, saving the party.
谢谢 梅丽莎
Thanks, Melissa.
返程的时候 你可以跟我和英国人坐在一起
You can sit with the Brits and me on the bus ride home.
其实吧 不用了 谢谢
Actually, no thanks. I'm good.
随便吧
Ugh, whatever.
谢谢你收拾我的东西
Thanks for packing up my stuff.
剧集 | 未来总统日记 | 导航列表