日记 我成功了 初中的第一年
Well, Diary, I did it. My first year of middle school.
变化太多了
There were so many changes.
每个人都有使命
Everyone has a reason for being.
等一下 我的使命是什么
Wait, what's my raison?
我就是觉得所有人把所有事都想明白了
I just felt like everyone else had everything all figured out.
人们要花很多年的时间才能想明白 他们的使命是什么
It takes years for people to figure out what their raison is,
在寻找之路上还会有很多停靠点
and there will be many stops on the road to finding it.
发现你真正觉得有趣的事
Discover the things you find fun.
貌似咱们家有一个未来的领袖
Looks like we have a future leader on our hands.
你觉得我能成为领袖
You think I could be a leader?
你猜怎么着 我好像离自己的使命更近了
And guess what? I think I'm getting closer to my raison.
所有的挑战 我们一起面对
Every challenge we face, we face together.
所有前进的步伐 我们一起迈出
Every step forward we take, we take together.
这才刚刚开始
And we are just getting started.
(学生会 )
行动吧
Let's do this.
-老天 -老天
- Oh, my God! - Oh, my God!
日记 在暑假里
Diary, over the summer,
我认识到将成功彰显出来有多重要
I read about the importance of visualizing your success.
所以 今天 在我七年级开学的第一天
So today, on my first day of seventh grade,
-我要昭彰自己的命运 -对 妞儿 就是你 加油
-I'm manifesting my destiny. -Yes, girl, you! Come on.
我要当选奥兰治湾初中的学生代表
I'm going to win Orange Bay Middle School Student Rep.
我爱你 艾琳娜
I love you, Elena!
你好 世界 是我 你的领袖
Hello, world. It's me, your leader.
我在国会大厦遇到你的时候 就心想:“这女孩是天生的领袖”
When I met you at the Capitol, I thought, "That girl is born to lead."
我最懂了 我可是个参议员
I should know. I'm a senator.
可不是嘛
You are.
乔伊和艾琳娜 永远在一起
Joey and Elena, forever.
我们等下再亲个痛快
Let's kiss some more later.
必须的
We totally should.
看到没 日记
See, Diary?
我终于找到了自己的使命 自己存在的意义
I finally found my raison, my reason for being,
走上通向未来的道路
setting me on my path to the future.
(艾琳娜·卡尼罗·里德 要想得到最好的 就需要最好的)
你好 艾琳娜 是我 艾琳娜
Hello, Elena. It is I, Elena.
好尴尬 我们其中一人得换身衣服
This is embarrassing. One of us is gonna have to change.
我不要换 我就要实现伟大的创举
Not me. I'm on the precipice of greatness.
哇 真把自己当蜂后了
Wow. Queen bee, much?
嘿 这个词一般具有讽刺意义
Hey, people use that term as a negative,
但蜂巢里就数蜂后工作最努力了
but no one in the hive works harder than the queen bee.
我知道 有一部很好看的纪录片…
Oh, I know. There's this riveting documentary--
《蜜冠之重》 我看得津津有味
Heavy is the Honey Crown. I found it fascinating.
我也是 我觉得那片子 就是对蜂巢心智严厉但又公正的描述
Me too. I thought it was a stern but fair portrayal of hive mentality.
但这一切…你得低调一点
But this... I mean, you gotta tone this down.
为什么 莫拉雷斯参议员 说我是天生的领袖
Why? Senator Morales said I was born to lead.
当然 如果当领袖意味着 成为居高临下的独行侠
Sure, if leading is throwing yourself a one-woman parade.
你有什么问题
What is your problem?
我是你大脑里的声音 所以 是你到底有什么问题
I'm the voice in your head. So really, what's your problem?
好吧 我不需要你评判我
Okay, I don't need your judgment.
好吧 你该引用埃莉诺·罗斯福…
Yeah. Time to quote Eleanor Roosevelt...
正如埃莉诺·罗斯福所说
As Eleanor Roosevelt says,
“未经我的同意 谁都不能让我觉得 自不如人” 所以 拜拜了
"No one can make me feel inferior without my consent." So, bye!
妈咪 你大脑里有没有一个讨厌的声音
Mami, do you ever get this, like, pesky voice in your head
让你怀疑一切
making you second-guess everything?
没有 在任何情况下我都能应对自如
No. I always know exactly what to do at any given situation.
你当然没有了 你那么厉害
Of course you do. You're amazing.
我开玩笑的 每个人的大脑里都有声音
I'm kidding! Everyone gets that voice in their head.
诀窍在于知道何时听从这个声音 何时忽略这个声音
Trick is knowing when to listen to it and when not to.
你开学第一天觉得紧张吗
First day of school jitters?
什么 才不是 我都准备好了
What? No. I'm ready.
我、萨莎 还有杰西卡 我们对七年级有宏大的规划
Sasha, Jessica and I have big plans for seventh grade.
我要成功竞选学生代表 萨莎要拿到音乐剧的主角
I'm gonna win Student Rep, Sasha's gonna get the lead in the musical
杰西卡现在是帽子达人了
and Jessica's now a hat person.
帽子达人…
A hat person-- Oof!
第一天上学戴帽子可是很危险
That is a big swing on the first day.
你哥哥呢
Ah! Where's your brother?
嘿 利亚姆 你暑假过得怎么样 跟你的哥哥们玩得开心吗
Hey, Liam. How was your summer? Did you have fun with your brothers?
跟你的哥哥们玩得开心 我是九岁的小孩吗
Fun with your brothers. What am I? Nine?
真可惜 我们没怎么发短♥信♥…但没关系
Bummer we didn't text that much... but that's okay.
我做了什么
What did I do?
我拿到了驾照 这不算什么 其实还真是大事
Well, I got my permit. No big deal, except it is.
我妈妈不允许我开车 但…这话还是别说了
My mom won't let me drive, but-- I won't say that part.
网球 咱俩都爱打网球
Tennis! We both like tennis.
我们会加入网球队 很可能还能进入校队呢
We're gonna be on the tennis team, probably make varsity.
肯定会很好玩 就像你跟你哥哥们那样…
It'll be fun. Like the time you had with your brothers--
别那么说了
Stop saying that.
利亚姆…
Liam...
嘿 利亚姆
Hey, Liam.
罗伯蒂科 吃早餐了
Robertico, breakfast!
祝你开学愉快 鲍比 你要上高中了 这是很重要的一年
Happy first day of school, Bobby! It's high school. It's a big year.
大概是吧 我也没多想
I guess. Haven't really thought about it.
你有再次确认过 所有的信都在这里了吗
Did you double-check that this is all the mail?
艾琳妮塔 莫拉雷斯参议员之所以没回信 肯定是因为她太忙了
Elenita, I'm sure Senator Morales hasn't written back because she's busy.
我只希望她在我的学生代表纲领上背书
I just want her stamp of approval on my Student Rep platform.
我知道我会当选 因为…
And I know I'm going to win because...
“我了解我的学校
"I know my school.
我比任何人都在乎这份工作
I care about the job more than anyone,
学生们听我说 他们尊敬我”
and the students listen to me. They respect me."
我真心希望你能赢 艾琳娜 这样我们就不用每天听你念来念去了
I really hope you win, Elena, so we can stop hearing about this every day.
罗伯蒂科 别那么刻薄
Robertico, be nice.
我们路上可以顺便给车子加油吗
On the way, can we stop and get gas?
-我会把车子开进去 买♥♥点… -小蛋糕和炸奶酪
-I'll run in and get those-- -Pastelitos and croquetas?
-加油站里卖♥♥的最好吃 -它们简直太完美
-They keep the best in the gas station. -They're so perfect.
就像你一样
Just like you.
我和鲍比在外婆的分时共有房♥产时
My mom and Sam spent two weeks together
妈妈和山姆在一起度过了两周
while Bobby and I were at Ñeñe's time-share.
他们真是羡煞旁人
They're insufferably adorable.
好了 来吧 该拍照了
Okay, vamos. Time for the picture.
等一下 山姆 设个定时自♥拍♥吧 这样你也能跟我们一起了
Wait. Sam, let's do a self-timer so you can be in it.
我吗 在卡尼罗·里德家族的 开学第一天惯例照上抢镜
Me? Photobombing the traditional Cañero-Reed first-day-of-school photo?
不算抢镜 毕竟是你嘛
It's not a photobomb. It's you.
好啊 那我们一起拍
Okay. Let's do this.
你设置好了吧
Did you do it right?
应该有吧…
Think I did...
(艾琳娜·卡尼罗·里德之物)
我已经准备好
面对恐惧 追逐梦想
我战无不胜
我保持自我
你好 世界 也不知道我以后会怎样
不管我做什么
最重要的是旅程本身
我可以做到
杰西卡 嘿
Jessica, hey!
等一下 你不是帽子达人吗
Wait, I thought you were gonna be a hat person.
我最终打了退堂鼓 七年级还挺难的
I chickened out. Seventh grade is kind of a lot.
他们建了一座斯万斯比的雕塑 这是在逗我吗
They built a statue of Swansby? Are you kidding me?
这里原来是我最爱的饮水器
This used to be my favorite water fountain!
特雷普·斯万斯比
Ugh. Tripp Swansby.
奥格登的后代
Descendant of Ogden and,
而且就像他的曾祖父一样 这个人也是特权阶级的代表
like his great-great-grandfather, the picture of privilege.
嘿 你申请更换吉祥物的请♥愿♥ 进展如何了
Oh, hey. How is it going with your petition to get a new mascot?
库珀医生说校董会随时会看到我的请♥愿♥书
Dr. Cooper says it'll get in front of the board any day now.
但等我竞选上学生代表后 我一定会办成这件事
But when I win Student Rep, I'll make it happen.
你在七年级的走廊做什么
What are you doing in the seventh-grade hallway?
-你不是八年级的吗 -七年级
-Aren't you in eighth? -Seventh grade.
七年级真好 我要再念一次
Grade so nice, I'm doing it again.
不是吧 明明换个词就押上韵了
Really? The rhyme was right there.
好了 快说 我想知道没有孩子的 这两周家中度假都是什么情况
Okay, spill. I wanna hear all about this two-week, no-kids staycation.
老天 那是爱情的咯咯笑吗
Oh, my God. Was that a love giggle?
不是
No.
相信我 我了解你所有的咯咯笑
Trust me, I know all your giggles.
加油站炸奶酪咯咯笑 找到最佳停车位咯咯笑
Gas-station-croqueta giggle, good-parking-spot giggle,
裸♥露♥上身的伊德瑞斯·艾尔巴咯咯笑…
shirtless-Idris-Elba giggle...
你刚才那是爱情的咯咯笑
That was a love giggle.
好吧 很有意思