剧集 | 未来总统日记 | 导航列表
我们六年级的学生
Well, our sixth grade class.
山姆 怎么了
Hey, Sam. What's going on?
我只是想问问
I just wanted to see if it would be okay
我能不能去你家拿我的东西
if I can go by your house to pick up my things.
几件粉彩衬衫 遮阳板 我的小盘子
Some pastel button-downs, sun visor, my novelty plate.
我还记得"制盘者必须制盘"
Can't forget "Platers Gonna Plate."
你现在可以去 家里没人
Um, well, you can go by now. No one's home.
我速去速回 把钥匙放在桌子上 可以吧
I'll get in, get out, and leave my key on the table. Sound good?
嗯 听起来不错
Yeah, no, that sounds great.
谢谢 山姆
Thanks, Sam.
听起来很棒
Sounds great.
我正要走进学校 但我离开了
I was about to walk into school but then I left.
好吧
Okay.
别告诉我妈 好吗
Don't tell my mom, okay?
她不会在这里见你吧
Uh, she's not, she's not, she's not meeting you here, is she?
不会 我不会告诉她的
No, she's not. I won't tell her.
-好吧 -我只是过来
- Okay. - I just came by to, uh...
拿我的
get my, uh...
雨伞
umbrella.
-今天要下20分钟雨 -你听到叮当声了吗
- Supposed to rain for 20 minutes today. - Did you hear a ding?
我发誓我听到了
I swear I heard a ding.
我没听到
I did not hear a ding.
好吧
Okay.
你有什么要聊聊的吗
Is there anything you need to... talk about?
204俱乐部不带你玩
Left out of Club 204?
何必一个人坐着看酒店的访客频道 你们可以来
Why sit alone and watch the hotel visitors' channel when you could...
206号♥房♥派对
Come party in room 206!
所有人都可以来
Where everyone's invited.
派对清单
Okay, party checklist.
当我们回到酒店
When we get back to the hotel,
你拿小麦片盒 我把衬衫放在灯上
I'll put shirts over the lamps while you grab mini cereal boxes.
但现在不是吃早饭的时候
But it won't be breakfast time.
我和前台的乔西谈了 她帮我办过晚点入住手续
Talk to Josie at the front desk. She handled my late check-in.
-我们成朋友了 -收到
- She's a friend. - Copy.
还有 卡尔文的爸爸给他装了七袋微波爆米花
Also, Calvin's dads packed him seven bags of microwave popcorn.
他愿意贡献四袋
He's willing to contribute four,
但我应该能让他贡献六袋
but I think I can get him up to six.
这个派对肯定要爆
This party's gonna be... poppin'.
很好
Nice.
206房♥间派对 所有人都可以参加
No list at room 206. Ours is a party for all.
不好意思
Um, excuse me.
你们在干什么
What do you guys think you're doing?
我们要办一个开放派对
We're throwing an inclusive party.
让那些被排除在204俱乐部之外的人参加
So many people were excluded from Club 204.
听说你们的派对冰吧
Heard your party has an ice tub?
克劳德带了他的浴缸扩展器
Claude's bringing his tub extender.
克劳德太棒了 我们的妈妈是朋友哦
My man, Claude, coming through. You know, our moms are friends.
你们真是烂透了
You guys are so lame.
加比
Gabi!
埃斯特班
Hey, Esteban.
9号♥三明治怎么样
How's sandwich number nine treating you?
我很喜欢
I love it.
加比 你没事吧
Gabi, are you okay?
不
No.
山姆和我分手了
Sam and I broke up.
加比 抱歉
Oh, Gabi, I'm sorry.
这让我想起了我的歌♥《解开我的心房♥》
You know, this reminds me of my song "Unwrap Mi Corazon."
我嫂子 格洛丽亚·埃斯特凡说这首歌♥很有前途
My sister-in-law, Gloria Estefan, says it has real promise.
埃斯特班 我爱山姆 但我还爱着罗伯特
Oh, Esteban, I love Sam, but I still love Robert.
现在我一个都没有了
And, and now I don't have either one of them,
真是一团糟
and everything is a mess.
抱歉 我知道
I'm sorry, I know that you
你忙着做三明治 还要写歌♥
have things to do with sandwiches and songs.
我只是觉得
I just feel like I have to
我老是要在别人面前装作坚强
keep it together for everybody all the time.
我不该吼卡米拉的
And I hate that I snapped at Camila.
但是在班上看到山姆真是太难受了
But seeing Sam at work is just so hard.
太难受了
It's too hard.
*解开我的心房♥*
*Unwrap mi corazon*
你后悔给这个人发短♥信♥了吗
So, you regret sending a text to this person?
是啊 现在我们得谈谈
Yeah, yeah. 'Cause, uh, now we gotta talk.
-是啊 谈话太难了 -没错
- Right. Talking. So hard. - Totally.
更别说感情了
Not to mention feelings.
是的 我不知道
Yeah. Yeah, I mean, I don't-- I don't know. It's...
太难懂了
confusing.
我明白
Hey, I get it.
我用了一个愚蠢的酸奶笑话敷衍你妈妈
I hid behind a dumb yogurt joke with your mom.
说双关语
It was a lot easier making
比说实话简单多了
cultured puns than it was actually being honest.
但我都不知道我要
But I don't even know what I would...
说什么
say, you know?
如果你有什么事要告诉别人
Well, when you have something you really need to tell someone,
即使你没有完全弄清楚
even if you don't have it totally figured out...
有时候还是先开口比较好
sometimes it's best to just start talking.
前提是那个人对你很重要
And if that person matters to you,
你说了实话
and you're being honest with them,
也没啥事
then it'll be, uh, chill.
是这个词吧
That's the word, right?
是的 你是对的
Yeah. I think you're right.
日记 在我因为派对激动时
Diary, I was feeling invigorated by our party progress when, boom!
她出现了
There she was.
州领导人真的和我们一样
I guess state leaders really are just like us.
你是莫拉莱斯参议员
You're Senator Morales.
是的
I am.
抱歉 我有点紧张 我叫埃琳娜·卡涅罗·里德
Sorry. I'm a little nervous. My name is Elena Cañero-Reed.
你觉得法案会通过吗 感觉真的很有必要
Do you think your bill's gonna pass? It really seems imperative.
很难说
It's tough to say.
我明白 我自己也在为正义而战
I get it. I'm kind of engaged in a fight for justice myself.
事关包容性 和你一样
It's about inclusivity, just like yours.
你很有未来领袖的潜质啊
Looks like we have a future leader on our hands.
你觉得我能当领袖吗
You think I could be a leader?
如果你已经在为正义而战了
If you're already fighting for justice,
我觉得你很有前途啊
I'd say you're well on your way.
我们正在准备一场伟大的胜利
We're gearing up for a pretty big victory.
但是记住 这不仅仅是为了胜利
But remember, it's not just about winning.
领导者也需要责任感
Being a leader also comes with responsibility.
是的 当然
Right. Of course.
莫拉莱斯参议员 能给我签名吗
Um, Senator Morales, could I get an autograph?
当然
Sure.
祝你一切顺利 卡涅罗·里德小姐
Good luck with everything, Miss Cañero-Reed.
谢谢 你也是
Thanks. You too.
对哦 我要尿尿
Oh, right. I gotta pee.
舞会的事 真的很抱歉
So, um... I'm, I'm really sorry about the dance.
是我不好
That wasn't cool of me.
的确 你怎么搞的
Yeah. Not really. Yeah, what was up with that?
这就是我想跟你说的
Uh, that's, that's actually what I wanted to talk to you about.
因为我一直在想
It-- It's because, uh, because of-- I've been wondering--
我一直觉得
Well, I've, I've been feeling kinda...
我拿不准
you know, uh, confused about, um...
那个
about, um...
明年的网球赛 是的
tennis next year. Yeah.
作为新生 感觉应该挺奇怪的
It's gonna be weird being a freshman.
食物链的最底层
Bottom of the food chain, you know.
伙计 这就是你不开心的地方
Dude. That's what you were upset about?
是会不一样
I mean, yeah, it'll be different,
但你可以告诉我啊
but-- You could have just told me that.
是的 抱歉 这种事很难开口
Yeah. Yeah, sorry. It's hard to talk about.
别担心
You know, well, don't worry.
齐吉的表哥也在队里
Ziggy's cousin is on the team,
他说二队其实没那么糟
and he says JV actually isn't that bad.
剧集 | 未来总统日记 | 导航列表