剧集 | 未来总统日记 | 导航列表
I guess I was just trying to learn more about you,
来寻找咱俩的共同点
so we could have something to bond over?
我 什么意思
I-- What do you mean?
你和凡妮莎似乎相处得很好
You and Vanessa seem to be getting along really well.
我不想被忽视
And I didn't want to be overlooked--
凡妮莎也是一位优秀的律师
Vanessa also happens to be a very good lawyer.
当然
Of course.
但是我当律师就是为了海浪线这样的案子
It's just that... cases like Waveline are why I got into law.
我从古巴来这里以后 我妈就在客房♥部
When I came here from Cuba, my mom was a housekeeper.
没有病假 没有员工福利 也没有加过薪
No sick days. No benefits. Not once did she get a raise.
这个案子真的扎心了
This one just hits close to home.
总之 我知道这听起来很扯
Anyway, I probably seem like a crazy person,
但我一直在调查这个案子
but I've been doing some discovery work on the case.
这工作量也太大了
This is an insane amount of work.
我知道
I know.
但是我寻找的助手恰恰需要这种激♥情♥
But it's exactly the kinda passion I'm looking for in my number two.
是啊
Yeah.
等等 你是让我当你的助手吗
Wait. Are, are you offering it to me?
客户明天早上来
The clients come in tomorrow morning.
晚餐时间能加个班吗
Can you work through dinner tonight?
当然可以 谢谢
Yes, of course. Thank you.
时间到了
And... that's time.
可以停止接吻了
You can stop kissing now.
他吻技真好
He's such a good kisser.
下一个是谁
Who's next?
一看就是一位好律师啊
Somebody must be, like, a really good lawyer or something.
*我肯定是好律师*
*I must be a good lawyer.*
*我肯定是好律师*
*I must be a good lawyer.*
-*她是好律师* -*我肯定是好律师*
- *She's a good lawyer.* - *I must be a good lawyer.*
你们这是在干嘛
What am I walking into?
加比拿下海浪线的案子了
Gabi's on Waveline.
太棒了 恭喜你 你很适合那个案子
That's amazing. Congratulations. You're perfect for that case.
谢谢 山姆 我也这么认为
Thanks, Sam. I think so too.
但是 卡米拉 我需要你帮个忙
But, Camila, oye, I need a favor.
乔伊要让我加班
Joy needs me to work late,
可我刚告诉埃琳娜我会带她去商场
and I just told Elena that I would take her to the mall.
你能不能帮我开车送她过去
Can you please be a tia and drive her for me?
爱莫能助 我答应丹尼尔去宜家了
I'd love to, but I promised Danielle we'd go to IKEA.
我父母要来 我们得再买♥♥张床
My parents are visiting, and we're buying a second bed
显得我们没有在约会
to make it look like we're not dating.
应该会有更便宜的方案 卡米
There might be a less expensive solution to this. Cami.
-我 -我可以送埃琳娜
- I... - I could take Elena.
我来了
So, there I was.
和我妈妈的新男友山姆来到了犯罪现场
At the scene of the crime with my mom's new boyfriend, Sam.
人生啊
Oh, life.
这些曲折反转宛如魔鬼的游戏
Your twists and turns are a devil's game.
好吧 我去了
Okay, here I go.
是时候面对现实 承担后果
Time to face the music. Pay the piper.
咬紧牙关 自食其果
Bite the bullet and reap what I hath sown.
我就在这里等你
I'll be right here waiting for ya.
对不起 我做不到
Sorry, can't do it.
我们走吧 要不我们寄张支票给他们
Let's just go. Maybe we can mail them a check.
等等
Hey, uh, wait.
你不是要进去认错吗
I thought you wanted to go in there and make things right.
我是这么听你妈妈说的
At least that's what I was told.
我改变主意了
I changed my mind.
我没资格踏进"密友"
Who do I think I am stepping foot into Intimates & More?
我只能在"基米家"买♥♥东西
I shop at Kimmy's.
我不是女人
I'm no woman.
虽然我不太了解怎么做女人
Look, I obviously don't know much about being a woman firsthand,
但我认识一些女人
but I do know a few women.
我认识你妈妈 说实话 她是个了不起的女人
I know your mom. And let me tell ya, she is one heck of a woman.
这是因为她的人格魅力
And it's because of who she is and her character.
不是因为别的原因
And not because of anything else,
比如她穿什么 或者去什么商店
you know, like what she wears or what stores she goes into.
而是因为她的人格
You know, it's who she is.
你说得对
I guess you're right.
我觉得你遗传了你妈妈
And you know what? I think you take after her.
-真的吗 -是的
- Really? - Yes.
我觉得你是一个坚强 独♥立♥的拉丁
I think you are a strong, independent Latina--
-够了 -好的
- Okay, that's enough. - Yeah.
但是谢谢你
But thank you.
如果我和你一起进去 你会好受一点吗
Would you feel better if I went in there with you?
是的 那太好了
Actually, yeah. That'd be great.
好
Okay.
怎么样
So... how was it?
什么怎么样
How was what?
拜托 你和名字里有Y的莫妮卡初次亲热啊
Dude, come on. Your first hook up with Monyca with a Y.
老实说 有点尴尬
Honestly, kinda awkward.
其实也挺好的
I mean, yeah, it was great.
然后呢
And?
她吻技很好
She's a really good kisser. Yeah.
不错啊
Nice.
是啊
Yeah.
其实并没有我想象的那么可怕
That wasn't nearly as scary as I thought it would be.
是啊
It wasn't.
我们真的放飞自我了
We really dove into the deep end there.
你现在不是逃犯了 感觉好点了吗
You feel better now that you're not a fugitive?
好多了
Massively.
你是对的 山姆
You know, you're right, Sam.
我今天的行为很成熟
What I did today was pretty mature.
是的
Well, it's true.
我去一下洗手间 别吃我的饼干
I gotta use the bathroom. Don't eat my cookie.
不敢
I wouldn't dare.
怎么样了 "诺玛蕾"
How's it going, Norma Rae?
很顺利 埃琳娜怎么样
Great. How's Elena?
走私品退回了
Contraband is returned,
我们在家用饼干当晚饭呢
and we're back home spoiling our dinners on a cookie sampler.
我好像真的帮上了忙
You know, I think I actually helped.
谢谢 其实你不用帮我的
Thank you. You didn't have to do any of this.
对了 我没有催你
And please, don't think that I am expecting--
加比 我不需要时间考虑了 我愿意
No, Gab, I don't need any more time to think. I'm in.
我愿意和你 埃琳娜还有鲍比一起生活
For you, for Elena, for Bobby. I'm all in.
日记 我很骄傲 很自信
Diary, I was feeling pretty proud
觉得自己很成熟
and confident and mature.
像真正的女人一样
You know, like a woman.
山姆 我能和我妈妈谈谈吗
Sam, could I talk to my mom?
剧集 | 未来总统日记 | 导航列表