剧集 | 未来总统日记 | 导航列表
你为什么不能重新分配材料
why you can't just reallocate certain materials.
是的 比如三号♥餐的鸡肉
Yeah, yeah, like the chicken from number three,
十号♥餐的香菜 二 四 五号♥餐的奶酪
the cilantro from ten and the cheese from two, four, or five.
是的 三号♥餐的鸡肉
Yes, the chicken from number three.
加比因为三明治的事很不高兴 是吧
Gabi's pretty upset about that sandwich, huh?
是的 你应该了解加比 她
Yeah, one thing you should know about Gabi is that she--
较真 这正是我爱她的地方之一
Cares deeply. That's one of the things I love about her.
什么叫没人点
What do you mean nobody ordered it?
我不是人啊 你才不是人
I'm not nobody. You're nobody.
而且她也很爱吼
And she also cares loudly.
我看过她经历了很多三明治危机
Listen, I've been there for her through many a sandwich crisis.
如果你觉得这很可爱 那就留给你吧
If you find this endearing, I leave the honor to you.
去找她吧
Go to her.
下一个 C组 利亚姆
All right, next up, group C. Liam?
你们听到了 下一个是C组 上吧 利亚姆
You heard him, boys. Next up is group C. Let's go, Liam.
鲍比 好队长
All right, Bobby. Good captaining.
那什么 我当教练 你上场怎么样
How about this? How about I coach, and you play?
-好的 -上吧 鲍比
- Right. Yeah. - Yeah, Bobby.
加油 鲍比
Yeah, Bobby!
伙计 我会放水的
Okay, dude. I'll go easy on you.
幸运一发
Lucky first serve.
怎么搞的
What happened?
赛点
Game point.
伙计 伙计
Dude. Dude.
你没事吧
Hey, wh-- Are you okay?
很明显没事啊
Yeah, obviously.
你不是说你从来没打过网球吗
I thought you said you've never played tennis before.
我没有啊
Well, I haven't.
我只和我奶奶
Just volleys with my grandma
还有她的朋友们在养老院打过排球
and her friends at their retirement complex.
老人
So, old people?
是的 他们都接不住
Yeah. They're not really good at hitting it back,
所以我的发球应该不错
so I guess my serve has gotten really good.
是啊 你的发球太棒了
Yeah, your serve's amazing.
抱歉 我没说错呀
Sorry, it is.
干得好 利亚姆
Hey, nice job, Liam.
记得告诉科迪你的制♥服♥尺寸
Make sure you give Cody your uniform size.
看来你加入战斗天鹅了
Hey, looks like you're a Fighting Swansby.
你今晚来参加我们的开球派对吧
Why don't you join us tonight for the, uh, kickoff party?
开球派对
Kickoff party?
对 在咖啡馆
Yeah, it's at the cafetorium.
晚上八点准时开始
8:00 p.m. on the dot.
记得穿西服 这是一个正式的派对
Oh, and wear a suit. It's a formal party type thing.
听起来不错 到时候见
Sounds cool. I'll see you there.
伙计 怎么回事
Uh, dude, what's going on?
我感觉被内♥裤♥怼脸了
Yeah, this is giving me major underwear-in-my-face vibes.
伙计们 拜托
Guys, come on.
我只是想用水球整整他
I'm just thinking a little water balloon ambush.
让新人学乖点 仅此而已
The new kid's gotta learn his place, that's all.
你好 杰西卡
Hello, Jessica.
你为什么老是缠着我
Why are you so obsessed with me?
我只是有个问题
I just have a question.
你突然抛弃我们去找梅丽莎
When you suddenly dropped us for Melissa--
我不想再谈这个了
I'm so over talking about this.
我们达成了共识 记得吗
We have an understanding, remember?
为什么我这么容易被取代
What was it about me that made me so replaceable?
-你真的想知道吗 -是的 我可以接受
- Do you really wanna know? - Yeah, I can take it.
梅丽莎比你更擅长化妆
I mean, Melissa's better at doing makeup than you.
你都不化妆
You don't even wear makeup.
她很擅长做海滩波
And she's so good at doing beachy waves.
她知道哪个男孩是单身 她比你酷
She knows what boys are single... and she's cooler than you.
很抱歉这么说 但这是事实
Sorry to say that, but it's true.
她有一张脚轮床 还有一个游泳池
She has a trundle bed. And a pool--
好的 明白了
Okay, got it.
但你为什么不能继续和我做朋友呢
But why couldn't you also be friends with me?
BFF第二个词是永远
What about the second F in "BFF"?
埃琳娜 世上没有永远
Elena, there's no such thing as forever.
世间万物都会变
People move on. Things change.
随便吧 完事了吗
Whatever. Are we done?
完事了 谢谢 杰西
We're done. Thanks, Jessie.
我是说杰西卡
I mean, Jessica.
山姆 过来看吗
Sam, are you coming?
米里亚姆准备用三连击把卡洛斯击倒
Miriam is about to knock Carlos out with a triple busterama.
这是干什么 天哪
What's all this? Oh, God.
鲍比的网球队要过来吗
Is Bobby's tennis team coming over?
家里食物不够了
'Cause that's not enough food.
埃斯特班不愿意在七号♥餐上让步
Well, Esteban wouldn't budge on the number seven
还逼着我听他新专辑的第三首歌♥
or for making me listen to track three of his new EP,
对了 那歌♥特别好听
which by the way, is a banger.
所以我想着弄个试吃
So, I thought I'd set up a little taste test
找到你最喜欢的三明治
to find your new favorite sandwich.
山姆 太扯了吧
Sam, that's crazy.
如果你不喜欢这些
And if none of these options are to your liking,
我收集了送我们办公室的外卖♥♥菜单
I have collected takeout menus that deliver to our office.
圈出来了和七号♥餐差不多的选项
And circled options reminiscent of the number seven.
把我当成你的山明治侍者吧
Consider me your Sam-wich Sam-melier.
山姆 这样太过了
Sam, this is too much.
我的女人要吃午饭啊
My girl's gotta have lunch.
我推荐一个经常被忽视的
Now, may I recommend the oft overlooked...
九号♥餐
number nine.
日记 现在我知道杰西卡为什么把我换掉了
So, Diary, now I knew why Jessica replaced me,
但我的家人永远不会这样的
but that can never happen with my family.
文学
Uh, literature.
也许是我一厢情愿吧
Or, so I thought.
-《生命中不可承受之重》 -漂亮
- Things Fall Apart. - Nice.
日记 够了
Diary, that was it.
我受够了 文学是我的范畴
Okay, I've had it! Literature is my category!
埃莉妮塔 怎么了
Elenita, what's wrong?
你说你可以帮助我
You say you can help me.
我想退这些甜甜圈
I'd like to return these doughnuts.
有几个不见了 但是剩下的没人要
There are a few missing, but nobody wanted the rest.
就像没人要我一样
Just like nobody wants me.
你的退货政策是什么
What's your return policy?
你还需要什么小娜
What else do you need, Lenny?
等等 你刚才叫我"小娜"吗
Wait, did you just call me "Lenny"?
只有我爸爸才叫我小娜
Nobody calls me Lenny except my dad.
爸爸
Dad?
你死后
After you died...
一切都混乱了
everything was all mixed-up.
妈妈经常哭
Mami cried a lot.
鲍比的房♥间挂了个"非请勿入"的牌子
Bobby got that "Keep Out" sign for his room.
我不知道以后会怎么样
I didn't know what was gonna happen...
但后来我们可能适应了
but then I guess we learned who we were...
没有你的日子
without you.
现在一切又在发现改变
Now things are changing... again.
我不喜欢对未来一无所知
And I hate having no idea what the future looks like.
你知道我喜欢制♥作♥计划 爸爸 山姆的出现
You know I'm a planner, Dad. And this Sam thing is...
我不知道该怎么说
I don't know what it is.
这
And that...
让我有点害怕
kinda freaks me out.
喂
Hello?
请去第二个窗口
Go to the second window, please.
埃莉妮塔
Elenita!
你不能就这样跑了
You can't just run off like that.
鲍比 网球选拔怎么样 找到新的人才了吗
Bobby, how were tennis tryouts? You find some new talent?
没什么难忘的人才
No one that memorable.
这球拍不错啊 有年头了
That's a cool racket. It's old-school.
是的 这是我爸的
Yeah. It was my dad's.
我很抱歉 我不是故意
I'm sorry. I didn't mean to--
没事的
Oh, nah, it's... It's chill.
剧集 | 未来总统日记 | 导航列表