剧集 | 未来总统日记 | 导航列表
昨天历史性的就职
Yesterday's historical inaugural crowds displayed...
-给 -民众对埃琳娜·卡涅罗·里德总统
- Here you go. - ...the undeniable wave of excitement
展现了无可争辩的兴奋
that surrounds President Elena Cañero-Reed.
从她作为民权律师的良好记录
From her well-established record as a civil rights attorney
到她在国会的崛起
to her remarkable rise in congress,
国民被她迷得神魂颠倒
the country continues to be captivated.
她的教育平台让我深受鼓舞
I'm so inspired by her education platform.
我希望我女儿也能像她一样
She represents the world that I want for my daughter.
优先处理
-这是 -给总统的
- Is this... - For the President.
这是我第一天的最新演讲
Here are my updated remarks for the first day address.
战略会议之后
So, after the strategy session--
您要参加参谋长联席会议
You have the meeting with the Joint Chiefs.
-您看过准备材料了吗 -非常仔细
- You've looked over the prep materials? - Assiduously.
这提醒了我 我们刚刚确认了
That reminds me, we just confirmed your photo op
您下周和全国拼字比赛冠军的媒体拍照
with the National Spelling Bee winners for next week.
和冠军坐下来聊聊天
Let's make that a sit-down too.
-我想听听获奖感言 -收到 总统女士
- I wanna hear the winning words. - Copy that, Madam President.
很好 在这儿
Oh, good. It's here.
-顶级探员 -他们掌握了信息
- ...top agent. - And they have the information.
太好了
Okay, great.
总统女士 这是给您的
Madam President, this came for you.
这是特别交代要亲自给您的
I have specific instructions to deliver it to you personally.
非常感谢
Thank you so much.
天哪
Oh, my God.
这是我的旧日记
It's my old diary.
-这是我 -您母亲送来的
- Is this from my-- - Your mom. Yeah.
她打了七次电♥话♥来确定您收到了
She called seven times to make sure you got it.
她需要一条专线
Okay, she's gonna need a dedicated line.
她让我告诉您 祝你第一天过得愉快
She told me to tell you, have a great first day
并且记住您是怎么走到这一步的
and always remember how you got here.
谢谢
Thank you.
我六年级就开始写了
I started writing it in the sixth grade.
一切都变得更大 更新 不断地变化
Everything was bigger and newer and changing.
怪不得她今天寄给我 太完美了
Of course she would send this to me today. It's perfect.
中学日记 里面写了什么
Middle school diary. Like, what is in there?
跟我妈说的一模一样
Exactly what my mom said.
里面写了我是怎么走到这一步的
It's a day-by-day account of how I got here.
你好 世界 我应该说
Hello world. Or should I say...
亲爱的日记
Dear Diary.
我叫埃琳娜·奥菲莉亚·卡涅罗·里德
My name is Elena Ofelia Cañero-Reed.
我12岁 住在佛罗里达州迈阿密
I'm 12 years old, and I live in Miami, Florida...
一个叫迈阿密格莱兹的郊区
specifically a suburb called Miami Glades.
埃莉妮塔
Elenita!
五分钟
Five more minutes!
日记 说真的
And Diary, let's get real.
一眨眼就会变老
I'm gonna blink and be super old.
比如25岁
Like 25.
付房♥贷 喝咖啡 拿钥匙
Paying a mortgage and drinking coffee and holding keys.
我不想忘记我现在的样子
I don't wanna forget what it's like to be me right now, you know,
比如今天充满了曲折
like today which was filled with so many twists and turns.
你可以称之为迂回 这是本周的一个新词汇
You could call it circuitous. That's a vocab word this week.
我们在学字母C
We're on the letter "C."
总之我不知道今天会有什么事
Anyway, I didn't know what my day would bring,
但是早晨和其他人一样
but it started out like any other.
埃莉妮塔 早餐
Elenita, breakfast!
来啦
I'm ready!
未来总统日记
第一季 第一集
我每天见到的第一个人是加布里埃拉·卡涅罗·里德
The first person I see every day is Gabriela Cañero-Reed.
别人叫她加比 我叫她妈妈
People call her Gabi. I call her Mami.
她会喊我和我哥
And she calls me and my brother...
埃莉妮塔 罗伯蒂科 吐司好了
Elenita, Robertico, tostadas!
每天早上她把我们的吐司拿出来都会烫到手
Every morning she burns her hand getting our tostadas out of the press.
就像我爸教我的那句名言
It's like that famous quote my dad taught me.
疯狂就是一次又一次地做同样的事情 然后期待
"Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expect--"
期待不同的结果 我知道
"Expect different results." I know, I know.
爸爸告诉我说这句话的人是匿名的
Dad told me that quote is by anonymous.
为什么有人说了这么经典的话
Why would someone say something smart
还不想让任何人知道
and then not want anyone to know about it?
埃莉妮塔 有时候
Because, Elenita, sometimes it's enough
知道你做了件好事
just to know you did a good thing
没搞砸就足够了
instead of making a stink about it.
请穿上你的鞋
Please put your shoes on.
当我的家人从拉哈瓦纳来到这里
You know, when my family came here from La Habana,
我们得轻装上阵
we had to pack very light--
鞋子是奢侈品 我要好好珍惜
So, shoes are a luxury, and I better appreciate mine.
你说了很多遍了
You've said all this, like, a billion times.
谢谢你昨晚帮助你哥
Thank you for helping your brother last night.
很有趣 我很喜欢《杀死一只知更鸟》
Oh, it's fun. I love To Kill a Mockingbird.
希望他可以努力
I hope he's working hard.
可别像他蒂托表哥那样
We do not want him to end up like cousin Tito.
妈咪 别说了
Mami, not again.
蒂托是个明星学生 明星运动员
Ay, Tito was a star student, a star athlete,
他本来要代表佛罗里达赛跑的
he was gonna run track for Florida State.
他认为自己是金童 所以不努力了
He thought he was golden, so he stops trying.
他得了一个D
He gets his first D,
然后就进监狱了 25年到无期徒刑
next thing you know, jail. Twenty-five to life.
得了D和进监狱中间发生了什么
I just don't understand what happened between the D and jail.
记住 没有理由不努力
Well, just remember there's never an excuse for not working hard.
我知道 下周我要做一个二战演讲
I know that. I have a World War II presentation due next week,
昨晚我就开始读书了
and I started the reading last night.
你知道同盟国
Did you know that the Allied Powers--
斯科特 快吃 我八点半有个客户
Okay, Scout. You need to eat fast. I have a client at 08:30.
我们说过了 我更像阿提库斯
We've been over this. I'm more of an Atticus.
《杀死一只知更鸟》的人物
罗伯蒂科 快点 拜托
Robertico! Ahora, por favor.
我去找他
I'll get him.
非请勿入
我哥 罗伯托·卡涅罗·里德
My brother, Roberto Cañero-Reed,
又名鲍比 14岁
AKA Bobby, is 14.
他喜欢网球 愚蠢的恶作剧
He loves tennis, dumb pranks,
最近一直锁着门
and lately, locking his door all the time.
不是吧 埃琳娜
Are you serious, Elena?
这个门也不行
一直锁在房♥间里
I mean, what is so great about
有什么意思
being locked in your room all the time?
他是个普通的博·拉德利
He's a regular Boo Radley.
罗伯蒂科 喷除臭剂
Robertico, put on deodorant.
我喷了 妈 淡定
I already did, Ma. Chill out.
既然你喜欢读书 为什么不看我门上的字呢
Oh, and if you love reading, why won't you read my door?
既然你爱家人 为什么要锁门
If you love your family, why do you lock your door?
我说过我爱家人吗
Did I say I love my family?
你爱你的家人 你没穿上学的衣服
You love your family. You're not dressed for school.
我穿了 妈 八年级管得很松的
No, I am. Things are so chill in eighth grade, Ma.
我爸 罗伯特·里德 鲍比的名字随他
My dad, Robert Reed, is who Bobby was named after.
我爸三年前去世了
My dad died three years ago,
现在家里只有我们三个了
and now that our family's just the three of us,
我们必须互相支持
we've gotta have each other's backs.
鲍比 放学后你和埃琳娜一起走
Bobby, I'm gonna need you to walk with Elena after school.
不 我放学后
No, but I was gonna go get burgers
要和丹尼 齐吉去买♥♥汉堡
after school with Danny and Ziggy.
鲍比 你不需要第二顿午餐
Come on. Bobby, you don't need a second lunch.
你知道不吃是不行的
You know missing slunch is not an option.
而且他们刚推出了一个99美分的汉堡
Plus they just introduced a burger for 99 cents,
我们可以用美分付钱
and we're paying in pennies.
为什么
Why?
因为我们美分够啊
'Cause we have enough pennies.
埃琳娜要回家
Well, Elena needs to get home.
没事的 我留在学校和萨沙一起做作业
It's fine. I'll stay at school and do homework with Sasha,
然后鲍比就可以和我一起走了
and then Bobby can walk with me after.
我要十块鸡块和一个小薯条
I'd like a ten-piece chicken nuggets and a small fries, please.
你和杰西真是太遗憾了
So, so sad about you and Jessie.
剧集 | 未来总统日记 | 导航列表