剧集 | 未来总统日记 | 导航列表
before the big line at Coffee Joe's.
你说得对 我好想喝辣摩卡混合搅拌
You're right. I'm, like, craving a spicy mocha blend whip.
多加咖♥啡♥因♥
With extra caffeine.
埃琳娜 怎么回事
Elena, what just happened?
杰西卡对我们的态度好转了20%
Jessica was, like, 20% less mean to us.
等等 杰西卡能成为我的盟友吗
Wait. Could Jessica be my ally?
我爸爸喜欢写东西
My dad loved words,
他以前一直写日记
and he used to write in his journal all the time.
他说当他需要帮助解决问题时
He said when he needed help figuring things out,
他会把这些都写下来
he would write it all down.
写下学到的 或者无法启齿的一切
文字就是力量
爱你 爸爸
现在轮到我了
And now it's my turn.
你好 世界 我应该说
Hello, world. Or should I say...
亲爱的日记
"Dear Diary."
-鲍比 -鲍比
- Bobby. - Hey, Bobby.
埃琳娜怎么样 她在她的房♥间吗
How's Elena? She in, in her room?
我要把她介绍给山姆
Yeah, I'm gonna do it. I am going to introduce her to Sam.
淡定
Chill.
你是不担心我把她介绍给山姆
"Chill" that I'm gonna introduce her to Sam?
还是说埃琳娜很淡定
Or Elena is "chill"?
埃琳娜就没淡定过
Elena's never chill.
她今天打电♥话♥给我 闹着要转学
She called me today in a panic about transferring schools.
要不你改天见她吧
You know what? Maybe you should meet her another time.
比如她高中毕业的时候
Like when she graduates from high school.
-加比 -抱歉
- Gabi. - I'm sorry.
她什么时候上高中
When she starts high school?
中学已经够她喝一壶的了
Look, middle school is tough enough on her already.
下次吧 我保证
Another time, I promise.
我们可以等
We can wait.
日记 中学更大更可怕
Diary, middle school is bigger and scarier
更难了
and harder than before.
我的课更多了 还少了一个朋友
I have way more classes. I have one less friend.
但如果我能处理好今天的挫折
But if I could handle the curveballs of today,
我应该没问题
then maybe I'll be okay.
就像我妈妈说的
It's like my mom said,
重要的是如何处理
"How we handle the unexpected, that's what matters."
等等 什么
Wait, what?
剧集 | 未来总统日记 | 导航列表