剧集 | 未来总统日记 | 导航列表
慢歌♥
A slow song.
此时不去更待何时
It's now or never.
去吧
Go get 'em.
-准备好了吗 -准备好了
- Ready? - Ready!
我从来没有这么期待过慢歌♥
I've never been this excited for a slow song.
等等 利亚姆呢
Wait. Where's Liam?
我检查了所有的马桶 没有鬣蜥
Checked all the toilets, no iguanas.
谢天谢地
Oh, thank God.
但是谁知道呢
But you never know.
哈维尔 你一直在健身吧
Javier, you've been working out, haven't you?
山姆的第一印象很好
Sam is making a very good first impression.
罗伯特见到家人时有点安静
Robert was a little quiet when he met the family.
但是罗伯特真贴心
Pero, Robert was so sweet.
还记得尤金妮亚住院的时候吗
Remember when Eugenia went into the hospital?
他是第一个去的
He was the first one to show up.
够了 妈
Basta, Mami,
你擅自邀请全家人过来
it's bad enough that you took
已经够烦人了
it upon yourself to invite the whole family.
你凭什么认为我已经准备好了
What makes you think that I'm ready for any of this?
盐在这里
There goes the salt.
他们说 你的腿就像白绳子
And they said, "Your legs are like white ropes."
难以置信
You know? Unbelievable.
萨沙 我能和你谈谈吗
Sasha, can I talk to you?
单独聊聊
Alone?
怎么回事 你为什么和杰西卡在一起
What's going on? Why are you here with Jessica?
她邀请我和她一起准备舞会
She invited me to get ready with her.
但你约了一整天的正牙啊
But you had an all-day orthodontist appointment.
等等 帕特尔医生周六不上班
Wait, Dr. Patel doesn't work on Saturdays.
你骗我 我需要你
You lied to me. I needed you.
还有什么新鲜事
Yeah. What else is new?
这是什么意思
What's that supposed to mean?
埃琳娜 诗歌♥比赛对我来说很重要
Elena, the poetry reading was really important to me.
我还给你留了个位置
I had a seat saved for you and everything.
但你甚至没有帮我练习
But you didn't even help me practice like you said you would.
是的 但是我
Yeah. But I was--
我永远在你身边
I'm always there for you.
飓风监测队长 吉祥物请♥愿♥书
The Hurricane Watch Captain, the mascot petition,
你让我在万圣节扮成麦卡维
that Halloween that you made me be Macavity
好让自己扮成葛丽兹贝拉
so that you could be Grizabella.
麦卡维是神秘猫咪啊
Macavity's the Mystery Cat.
我好不容易需要你帮忙 而你却不在
I finally had a thing, and you weren't there.
你猜怎么着 杰西卡在那里
But guess what? Jessica was.
萨沙 我说了我很抱歉
Sasha, I told you I was sorry.
你的道歉也很自私
Your apology was all about you.
然后你马上又需要我
And then you, like, immediately needed me again
帮助你渡过今天的危机
to help with your crisis of the day.
那我的危鸡呢
Well, what about my crisises?
-是危机 -埃琳娜
- It's "Crises." - Elena!
对不起 但我不知道今天该怎么办
Sorry! But I didn't know what to do today,
我需要我最好的朋友
and I needed my best friend.
我也是
So did I.
我可能无法随叫随到了
I just don't know if I can be at your beck and call anymore.
给你 萨沙
Here, Sasha.
-你有条黑线 -我认了
- You have a black line. - I'm owning it!
蒂托表弟 你怎么来了
Cousin Tito, I'm surprised to see you here.
埃琳娜说你要坐很久的牢
Elena told me you were doing hard time.
不 不 超速罚单判了三个月
No, no. It was a three-month sentence for speeding tickets.
加比帮我减到一个月
And Gabi got me out in one.
她那么说是为了吓唬孩子们
She just plays up the whole prison thing to scare the kids.
要是他们问了 就说我暂时被放出来的
If they ask, I'm out on furlough.
加比就这样
Oh, that's Gabi.
支持 神经质的爱
The supportive, neurotic love of my life.
什锦肉糜洒了
Picadillo down.
我清理一下
I have to go clean this up.
利亚姆还在和贾达跳舞
Liam's still dancing with Jada?
我去叫他 到时间了
I'm gonna go get him. It's time.
-我们可以不带利亚姆 -不 这是四个人的工作
- We can do this without Liam. - No, dude. It's a four-man job.
鲍比 你在这里
Hey, Bobby! There you are.
这首歌♥很慢 你想不想
Um, this song is pretty slow. Do you wanna--
现在不行 莫妮卡
Not now, Monyca.
走吧 伙计 是时候了
Come on, dude. It's time. Let's go.
我先不去了 鲍比
Yeah, I'm good, Bobby.
但这是慢歌♥
But it's the slow song.
我在跳慢舞呢
And I'm slow dancing.
不是吧 伙计 丹尼和齐吉在等你呢
Seriously, man? Danny and Ziggy are waiting.
不用带我了
Just do it without me.
伙计 走吧
Come on, dude. Let's go.
-怎么回事 伙计 -我们制定了计划的
- What the hell, dude? - We had a plan.
谁在乎啊
Who cares about the plan?
-兄弟 -我不去
- Come on, bro. - No.
别碰我
Don't touch me.
快看
Check it out.
别碰我
Man, don't touch me!
-你疯了 -伙计 伙计
- You're insane. - Dude! Dude! Dude!
放手
Let go!
孩子们 分开 快点
Boys, break it up! Come on!
不是我先动手的
That wasn't me.
鲍比 你走吧
All right. Let's go, Bobby. You're out of here.
我没事 你回去吧
I got this. You can go back out there.
如果鲍比和埃琳娜问的话 蒂托是暂时被放出来了
Oh, if Bobby and Elena ask, Tito's on furlough.
加比 你没事吧
Gabi, everything okay?
嗯
Yeah.
我换个衣服
I just need to change.
你能等我一分钟吗
Can you give me a minute?
怎么了 你一整天都很奇怪
What's up? You've been acting weird all day.
我真的是你一生的挚爱吗
I'm really the love of your life?
加比 当然了
Gabi, of course you are.
那太好了
Well, that's great.
太好了
Obviously, that's great.
我是你生命中的挚爱 而你可能不
I'm the love of your life, and you might not--
我不知道
I don't know.
你在说什么
What are you saying?
我之前找到了我一生的挚爱
I'm saying... I found the love of my life.
他见了我的家人 生了我的孩子 然后就死了
He met my family, he fathered my children, and then he died.
现在我得重新开始
And now I have to start this all over again.
而我
And I...
我不知道自己还能不能接受
I just don't know if I can.
我爱你
I love you...
但这一切进展太快了
but this is all moving way too fast.
也许我们需要
Maybe we need to...
慢慢来
just slow it down.
好的 我明白
Okay. I hear you.
我们慢慢来
We'll go slow.
谢谢
Thank you.
这就是我需要的
I think that's what I need.
我听你的
Whatever you need.
加比
Gabi.
感觉我们总是这样
It feels like we've done this a lot.
什么意思
What do you mean?
我不知道
I don't know.
你对你的孩子瞒着我的时候 我在耐心等待
I was patient when you were keeping me a secret from your kids.
然后你想让我
And then you wanted to have
加入了你的家庭 我加入了
me jump in with your family, and I did. And...
我觉得一切都很顺利
I thought it was going great.
但看来不是
But apparently not?
加比 我在很努力让你开心
Gab, I'm working real hard to make you happy here.
但爱情需要两个人一起努力 对吧
But I'm in this relationship too, right?
当然了
Oh, of course you are.
我有时候感觉不到你的努力
I mean, 'cause it doesn't always feel that way.
我感觉球门一直在移♥动♥
It feels a little like the goalposts keep moving.
剧集 | 未来总统日记 | 导航列表