剧集 | 深暗势力(2018) | 导航列表
But how can you know I'm telling you the truth?
-哈里说你已经死了 -但我却在这里
- Harry said you were dead. - Yet here I am.
所以你可能不是你声称的那个人
So, you might not be who you say you are.
我猜你只能赌一把了
I guess you'll just have to take that chance.
因为我怀疑 像我一样
Because I suspect, like me,
你也想知道答案
you want answers too.
因为你可能也爱他
And because maybe you love him too.
蕾拉 你在一个从没有人生还的追杀名单上
Leyla, you're on a list no one has ever survived.
我是你摆脱它的唯一机会
I am your one chance to get off it.
现在 你要么相信我 跟我走
Now, you can either trust me, come with me,
要么相信他们 留在这里
or you trust them and you stay here.
你的选择
Your choice.
回见 马克斯
I'll be seeing you, Max.
怀特告诉我你们都叛变了
Now, White told me you all mutinied,
你们互相袭击对方
you all turned on each other.
塞德杀了哈里 或者下令杀了他
That Said killed Harry. Or had him killed.
-不是这样的 -不是吗
- That's not what happened. - No?
-那发生了什么 -如果我告诉了你 然后呢
- Then, what happened? - If I tell you, what then?
我不知道 我唯一确定的是
I don't know. The only thing I'm absolutely certain of,
如果你不告诉我会发生什么
is what's gonna happen if you don't.
在德黑兰发生了什么 蕾拉
What happened in Tehran, Leyla?
德黑兰 三天前
你来了吗 亲爱的
You with me, honey?
-还有两个街区 -五十米
- Two blocks away. - Fifty meters.
奥马尔的出租车正从我这里经过
Omar's cab is passing me now.
-跟丢了 -我来了
- Lost him. - I'm on it.
为什么我在追杀名单上
Why am I on the kill list?
什么
What?
-我不知道 我发誓 -你为什么去见阿达万
- I don't know, I swear! - Why were you meeting Ardavan?
我去那里警告他
I went there to warn him.
他从来就不应该在名单上
He was never supposed to be on the list.
但是他在资助那个项目
But he was financing the program.
那是他们告诉你们的
That's what they told you.
-那真♥相♥是什么 -和阿达万谈谈 他知道
- So what's the truth? - Speak to Ardavan. He knows.
-知道什么 -你们到底在这里干什么
- Knows what? - What they're really doing out here.
你们到底在干什么
What you're really doing!
那阿达万现在在哪里
So where's Ardavan now?
我不知道 我帮他搞了个护照
I don't know. I got him a passport.
护照上的名字呢
And the name on the passport?
-达瑞斯 达瑞斯·卡齐姆 -他到底去哪里了 奥马尔
- Er... Darius... Darius Kazim! - Where's he fucking gone, Omar?
我们需要撤离
We need to move!
所以他还活着
So he is alive.
他现在在哪里
Where is he now?
在追踪一个叫阿里·阿达万的人
He's after a man called Ali Ardavan.
-所以你不知道他在哪里 -我知道如何找到他
- So you don't know where he is? - I know how to find him.
-如何 -阿达万在我们的名单上
- How? - Ardavan was on our list.
当哈里开始调查他时
When Harry started looking into him,
结果自己落得个追杀令
he ended up with an order on himself.
-是「暗部」下令杀掉哈里的吗 -怀特
- The Section ordered Harry dead? - White.
塞德下不去手
Said couldn't carry it out.
-怀特知道吗 -不 塞德骗了他 逃走了
- Does White know? - No. Said lied to him. Took off.
如果我们找到阿达万 就能找到哈里
If we find Ardavan, we find Harry.
爸爸周六会回家吗
Will Daddy be home on Saturday?
我想让他带我去攀岩墙
I want him to take me to the climbing wall.
我可以带你去
都是他带我去
He always takes me.
他会回家的
-保证吗 -保证
- Promise? - Promis.
不要做出你无法遵守的承诺
你以为我们还是小孩 所以我们不懂吗
玛侬的父母离婚了 伊泽贝尔的也是
我们不傻 妈妈
是谁说的我们要离婚
你们要离吗
爸爸只是离开几天而已
-洛拉 -妈妈
- Lola? - Maman.
怎么了
外面有个男人
沃克
Walker...
劳伦斯
已就位 切换到通话器
已就位 切换到通话器
外面没人
真的有
嘘 只是个梦
Chut. C'était un rêve.
快来
Allez, viens.
跟我来 我们走
Viens avec moi. On y va.
我从来没有批准过在圣米歇尔的行动
I never sanctioned an op in St. Michel.
我知道你有个正在行动的特工
I know you've got an asset in play.
赶紧交待
You start talking!
-她什么都知道了 -谁知道什么
- She knows everything. - Who knows what?
那个妻子 马克斯录了个视频
The wife. Max made a tape,
关于雷诺兹暗♥杀♥的保险措施
an insurance policy, about the Reynolds hit.
他指认了你 他妻子看了视频
He named you. The wife watched it.
-我是在帮你的忙 -行动内容是什么
- I was doing you a favor. - What's the action?
-行动内容是什么 -脏活
- What's the fucking action? - Wet work.
我派了劳伦斯去
I sent Laurence in.
-你个奸诈的混♥蛋♥ -因为你总是隐瞒我
- You treacherous little prick. - Because you keep me blind.
你总是那样 站在我的肩膀上
You always have, standing on my fucking shoulders!
你完蛋了 滚出去
You're finished. Get out of my sight.
妈妈
Maman?
劳伦斯 我是乔治·怀特
Laurence, this is George White.
任务结束 中止行动 重复 中止行动
Show's over. Abort. I repeat, abort.
-谁的最远 -不
- Who's furthest? - Oh, no.
我现在都能认出来这三千英里外
I've come to recognize the sound of a single malt
倒单麦芽威士忌的声音了
being poured 3,000 miles away.
我重新启用了一个老特工去解决德黑兰的残局
I reactivated an old asset to sort out this fiasco in Tehran.
我以为我对他有足够的影响力
I thought I had enough leverage on him
结果证明他反过来对我也是
and it turns out he has the same on me.
对我们 实际上
On us, actually.
说下去
Go on.
马库斯·雷诺兹的活
The Marcus Reynolds job.
告诉我你做了限制性保护
Tell me you have this ring-fenced.
他承认了这事 算是吧
He made a confession, of sorts.
-有个录像 -天哪
- It's a tape. - Christ!
他妻子看过了 还有她的弟弟
His wife has seen it. So has her brother.
但是他们已经被控制住了吧
But they are contained?
沃克没经过我的授权 鲁莽行事
Walker acted rashly, without my authorization.
她被吓到了
She got spooked.
逃走了
She fled.
-我要坐飞机过去 -不 你不必那么做
- I'm getting on a plane. - No. You don't have to do that.
如果这事传出去 我会和你一起被拖下水
If this spreads, I burn right along with you,
所以原谅我信不过你独自解决这事
so forgive me if I don't trust you to deal with it alone.
如果你越界
You step out of line,
哪怕有一点
for one hair,
不守规矩 明白了吗
out of place, you understand me?
-你不用过来的 -我需要
- You didn't need to come. - Yes, I did.
我需要看着你的眼睛
I needed to look you in the eye
确定你不会替我们所有人把这事搞砸
and make sure you weren't gonna fuck this up for all of us.
如果他们命令我们完成针对哈里的任务呢
And if they order us to finish the job on Harry?
那我们就完成
Then we finish it.
剧集 | 深暗势力(2018) | 导航列表