剧集 | 深暗势力(2018) | 导航列表
提醒下我们
remind us,
你们本来想袭击什么
what were you actually trying to hit?
拉希德·卡尔法 叙利亚基♥地♥组♥织♥的二号♥人物
Rashid Kalfa, number two in al-Qaeda in Syria.
我们有确切的情报称他在盖泰纳
We had firm intel that he was in Qatana.
利用无人机行刺是反恐战争中的一个要素
Assassination by drone strike is a factor in the war on terror.
这是我们行事的方式
It's the way we do business.
由这个指挥部监管
Overseen by this directorate.
我们可没有监管这破事
We didn't oversee this bullshit.
你们的这种尝试究竟干掉了多少恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
How many terrorists have you actually killed in this endeavor?
-我没有确切的... -真正在密谋
- I don't have exact... - Terrorists that have
针对这个国家的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
actively plotted against this country?
我们已经进行了数百次成功的空袭
We've made hundreds of successful strikes.
而这个
And this...
是系统失效的罕见情况之一吗
is one of the rare occasions where the system failed?
是的
Yes.
参议员有什么观点要表达吗
Does the senator have a point to make?
布拉格 1945年
Prague, 1945.
盟军司令部接到轰炸德累斯顿的命令
Allied command were given the order to bomb Dresden.
一个美国空军中队偏离了航线
One U.S. Squadron drifted off course
并摧毁了捷克首都的部分地区
and destroyed parts of the Czech capital.
历史课和这什么有关
What's the relevance of the history lesson?
鉴于成果显著
The mistake diminished in significance
错误的重要性大大降低
due to the greatness of the prize!
在混乱的战争中
In the chaos of war,
总有平民死亡
civilians die.
都是数字
It's numbers.
他们就是为了这个杀了阿达万吗
This is what they killed Ardavan for?
我还没有谢你 把我从那辆车里拉出来
I never thanked you... for pulling me out that car.
你是说救你的命吗
Oh, you mean for saving your life?
-是的 -不
- Yeah. - No.
你确实没有感谢我
You didn't thank me.
还要感谢你来贝鲁特找我
And for coming to find me in Beirut.
谁说我是来找你的
Who said I came to find you?
别太过火 克拉克
Don't overplay your hand, Clarke.
你没事吧
You okay?
没事
Yeah.
我很久没有见过你和一个姑娘在一起了
It's been a long time since I walked in on you with a girl.
看起来像是某种财务记录
Looks like some sort of financial record.
里面有个名字 「银星」
There is a name there. Najmat Fiddia.
那是个私人赌博俱乐部
That's a private gambling club.
或者说我上次来时是这样
Or it was when I was last here.
在当局查到之前
It used to move around every month
每个月都会转移
to stay ahead of the authorities.
那可能是赌徒的记录
That could be a gambler's record.
职业赌徒
Professional gamblers
有记日志的喜欢 我能看看吗
like to keep a-a diary. Can I have a look?
这是他们杀他的原因吗
And that's why they killed him?
我不知道
I don't know.
所以我们要用阿达万
So, we're going up against White
玩扑克的记录来对付怀特吗
with Ardavan's record at blackjack.
怎么 你有更好的主意吗
Why? You got a better idea?
-别他妈的羞辱我 -我不是在羞辱你
- Don't fucking patronize me. - I'm not patronizing you.
如果你有更好的主意 我想听听看
If you got a better idea, I want to hear it.
你以为我不能独自解决这事吗
Do you think that I can't work this out on my own?
-你以为我需要你吗 -要知道 你总是太自负
- Do you think I need you? - You know, you always were too proud.
说得好像你了解我似的
You're talking like you know me.
你一点都不了解我
You don't know the first thing about me.
你所做的
All you know
就只是在卧室里闭门不出 在餐桌上一言不发
is a locked bedroom door and silence at the dinner table.
要不等你冷静下来了再来找我
So, why don't you come and find me when you've calmed down, eh?
看着 他又要走了
Look, he's gonna fuck off now.
你也一点都不了解我 伙计
You don't know the first thing about me, either, pal.
别他妈挡我的路
Get out of my fucking way.
好吧
Oh, right.
怎么 你要打我吗
What, are you gonna hit me?
你以为从十五岁起我没想过要这么做吗
You think I haven't thought about it since I was 15?
-哈里 冷静点 -继续 打我啊
- Harry, calm down. - Go on, hit me.
别藏着掖着了
Get it out of the way.
下手啊 打我
Go on. Hit me.
马克斯 是我
Max? It's me.
安娜 你还好吗
Anna, are you okay?
我没事
I'm fine.
很抱歉一直没打电♥话♥
I'm sorry I haven't called yet.
有点...
It's been a little...
克洛伊通过了小提琴考试
Chloe passed her violin.
太棒了
That's great.
太棒了 告诉她
That's great. Tell her, uh...
恭喜 告诉她我为她感到骄傲
congratulations. Tell her I'm proud of her.
洛拉怎么样
How's Lola?
她很好
She's fine.
她很想你
She misses you.
我也想她
I miss her, too.
告诉她 好吗
Tell her that, will you?
我会的
I will.
我会告诉她
I'll tell her.
你什么时候回家
When are you coming home?
很快
Soon.
快结束了
It's almost over.
回家吧 马克斯
Come home, Max.
快回家吧
Please come home.
我会的
I will.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you back.
你做得很好
You did well.
去你的
Fuck you.
她还好吗
Is she okay?
她
Her?
她没事
Oh, she's fine.
孩子们呢
And the girls?
她们也没事 谢谢关心
They're fine, too. Thanks for asking.
好了 我们去找找这个...
Right. Let's go and find this...
「银星」
Najmat Fiddia.
看看我们能不能搞清楚
See if we can find out
为什么一个红色小笔记本值得去杀人
why the little red book's worth killing for.
最新情况是什么
What's the latest?
我查到了她弟弟手♥机♥的位置
I got a position on the brother's phone.
他在圣米歇尔搞了个一次性手♥机♥
He picked up a burner in Saint-Michel.
我们正在前去抓他
We're on our way to pick him up.
最好能活着抓到
Alive would be preferable.
他就在这附近
He's around here.
安娜
在城♥堡♥
黎巴嫩 贝鲁特
「银星」
Najmat Fiddia?
你好
Alayhi as-salaam.
平安与你同在
Salaam alaikum.
你们在找赌桌吗
You're looking for a table?
你们这地方挺难找到
You're not an easy place to find.
我们的玩家很重视他们的隐私
Our players value their privacy.
像阿里·阿达万这样的玩家
Players like Ali Ardavan.
我没说听过那个名字
I don't know that name.
-抱歉 -我们有信息证明情况与之相反
- I'm sorry. - We have information that says otherwise.
听着 你不会想让我们给你们找更多麻烦的
Look, you don't want us to make life more difficult for you.
这是阿里·阿达万的日志
This is Ali Ardavan's journal.
你能看一下吗
Would you take a look?
然后我们就走
Then we'll go.
赌徒们会记录他们的赛程
Gamblers keep record of their games.
-痴迷于数字 -嗯
- Obsessed with numbers. - Uh-huh.
他喜欢玩轮盘赌
His game was roulette,
他想要打败可能性的限制
he was trying to beat the odds.
愚蠢的幻想 但也是强烈的欲望
A foolish hope but a compulsion.
再仔细看看
剧集 | 深暗势力(2018) | 导航列表