剧集 | 深暗势力(2018) | 导航列表
我也是
That makes two of us.
你们本应该收集可信的情报
You're supposed to be gathering credible intelligence
以便政♥府♥做出明智的决定
upon which this administration can make an informed choice,
而不是在伊朗首都制♥造♥混乱
not wreaking havoc in the Iranian capital.
我们相信那里存在威胁 长官
We believed there to be an active threat, sir.
让我问问你 你认为国家的安全是否
Let me ask you, do you think the security of the Republic
应该依赖于比你直觉更靠谱的东西吗
should be underpinned by something more than your belief?
我建议停止这项行动
I'm minded to recommend shutting this operation down.
不管怎样 网络司令部难道不是达到目标更有效的方法吗
Isn't Cyber Command a more effective way of achieving our goals, in any case?
恕我冒昧 主席先生
With respect, Mr. Chairman,
我们中的一些人更信任老派的非数字谍报技术
some of us believe in good old-fashioned analogue tradecraft.
实地行动
Boots on the ground.
好吧 如果你想让我们支持进一步的行动
Okay. If you wish us to support further operations,
我们需要的不只是你的直觉
we need to move beyond mere belief.
德黑兰是否违反了核武器协议
Is Tehran in breach of the nuclear deal, or isn't it?
我们想要的是确凿的事实 而不是推测 琼斯女士
Cold hard facts, not supposition, are what is required here, Ms. Jones.
该死的西装佬
Fucking suits.
你为什么总要惹恼他们
Why do you always have to antagonize them?
你觉得他们会那样和你说话吗
Do you think they would talk to you like that?
他们就是一群臃肿自负的厌女者 约翰
They're a bunch of corpulent, flatulent misogynists, John.
你敢维护他们试试
Don't you dare defend them!
你听到他说的了 收集更多证据
You heard what he said. Go get more evidence.
否则他们会停止我们的行动
Otherwise they're gonna shut us down.
给我点好消息
Give me some good news.
库珀被解决掉了
Cooper's off the table.
我就知道你还下得去手
I knew you still had it in you.
蕾拉呢
Leyla?
她在佩特罗贸易广场被警♥察♥抓了
She got picked up by police in Petro Trad square.
好的 我们会查清她被带去了哪个警局
Okay. We'll find out which station she's been taken to.
我会给大使♥馆♥打电♥话♥ 看能不能让你进去
I'll call the embassy and see if we can get you in there.
什么
What?
我想让哈里的尸体运回国
I want Harry's body repatriated.
这可能有点棘手 马克斯
That might be tricky, Max.
我会尽最大努力
I'll do my best.
如果说有人能做到 那就是你
Well, if anyone can do it, you can.
我觉得你对我的信心比我这些天对自己有的还多
I think you've got more faith in me than I have in myself these days.
让我们看看这能持续多久
Let's see how long that lasts.
完成任务 马克斯
Finish the job, Max.
然后回家 看看你的家人 趁你还有机会
And then go home, see your family while you still can.
奥利维亚 如果你在看这个 你知道该怎么办
Olivia, if you're watching this, you'll know what to do with it.
我叫马克斯·威廉·伊斯顿
My name is Max William Easton.
有图米的新消息吗
News on Toumi?
是的 我们查了警方通讯
Yes, we trawled police comms.
蕾拉·图米被拘留在塔里克埃尔塔菲拉警局
Leyla Toumi is being detained at Tareek El-Tafilah Station,
马扎拉区
the Mazraa quarter.
好的 把马克斯弄进去
Alright, let's get Max in there.
我会联♥系♥他的常用接头处
I'll contact his usual pickup point.
我想要所有人都着手这事 沃克在哪里
I want everybody on this. Where's Walker?
我听从乔治·怀特的指挥 隶属「暗部」
I was under the command of George White at The Section.
军情六处
Mi6.
没打扰到你吧 外面需要你
Not disturbing you, am I? We need you out here.
怎么了
What is it?
没什么 没什么
Nothing. Nothing.
来外面
Out here.
德黑兰 三天前
自从奥马尔告密后 阿达万就加强了安保
Since the Omar tip-off, Ardavan's stepped up his security.
他每月的第三个周日都会飞去贝鲁特
He flies to Beirut the third Sunday of every month.
嘿 塞德
Hey, Said.
你好啊
Salam, chetori?
你没事吧
Chetori? Salam.
-你去哪了 -哈里在哪
- Where the hell have you been? - Where's Harry?
哈里死了
Harry's dead.
伦敦方面命令我们抓住奥马尔 审讯他
London told us to pick up Omar, interrogate him...
-你却没告诉我们 -你们正在调查阿达万
- And you didn't tell us? - You're on Ardavan.
我们仍然需要知道
We still need to know.
你们只需要知道我决定告诉你们的事
You need to know what I decide to tell you.
我们开车去奥马尔的公♥寓♥等着他
We drove to Omar's apartment and we waited for him.
接着他现身 径直走向我们的车
Then he shows up and he walks straight towards the car.
掏出一把枪
Pulls a gun.
然后朝哈里的头开了枪
And... shoots Harry in the head.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
好吧
Alright, er...
你抓到他了吗
..Did you get him?
塞德 回答我们 你抓到奥马尔了吗
Said, answer the fucking question! Did you get Omar?
没有 他逃走了
No. He got away.
我下车追他
I got out, I chased him...
但他早就计划好了撤退
but he had his exit planned.
-他潜伏起来了 -那我们完蛋了
- He's gone to ground. - Well, then, we're screwed.
不 还没有
No, not yet.
我们放出话 会找到他的
We'll put the word out, we'll find him.
尸体在哪
Where's the body?
等我返回车子那里时
By the time I returned to the car,
到处都是警♥察♥
police were crawling all over the place.
-所以你就置之不顾了 -我没有选择
- So you just left it there? - I didn't have a choice.
-我得把尸体拿回来 -蕾拉 他已经死了
- I have to get it back. - Leyla, he is gone!
他的尸体正躺在某个该死的德黑兰警方停尸台上
His body is lying on some fucking Tehran police slab!
现在我们的命令是干掉奥马尔和阿达万
Now, our orders are we take out Omar and Ardavan
然后离开这里
and then we get out of here.
除非你想违抗这些命令
Unless you're willing to defy those orders?
-我不应该让你去... -去干什么
- I should never have asked you to take... - To what?
监视他吗
Spy on him?
-是啊 不是那样的 -是吗
- Yeah, it wasn't like that. - Yeah?
那是怎样的
So what was it like?
为什么不停地问问题
Why the constant questions?
-特殊对待吗 -他是因为我才来的
- Special treatment? - He was here because of me.
他的父亲和我 曾是朋友 但是他离他而去
His father and I, we were friends, and he walked out on him.
而你是那个绝佳的替代品 是吗
And you were a good substitute, huh?
显然不是
Apparently not.
我本该一起去的
I should have been there.
-这不是你的错 -不
- This is not on you. - No. No.
是你的错
It's on you.
这一切都是你的错
This whole fucking shambles is on you.
-蕾拉 如果... -别...
- Leyla, if... - Get...
把这事搞定 好吗
Let's get this over with. Hm?
然后我就退出
And then I'm out.
就再也不用见到你了
And I never have to look at you again.
土库曼斯坦边界
谢谢
你要去哪里
那边
那边是哪
谢谢
塞德背叛了他 杀了他
Said turned on him. He killed him.
老样子
谢谢
Shukran.
平安与你同在
As-Salamu Alaykum.
平安也与你同在
Alaykumu As-Salam.
亨利·亚当斯 英国大使♥馆♥专员
Henry Adams. Attaché to the British Embassy.
我来接蕾拉·图米
I'm here to collect Leyla Toumi.
我能和你的指挥官说话吗
Can I speak to your commanding officer, please?
-好的 请坐 -谢谢
- Yeah, have a seat. - Thank you.
先生
Sir.
我很抱歉 但是这里没有叫这个名字的人
I'm sorry, but there is no one here by that name.
-她在这里 我知道她在这里 -不 先生 她不在
- She's here. I know she's here. - No, sir, she's not.
-我刚刚亲眼看到她了 -不 先生 你没有
- I literally just saw her... - No... sir... you did not.
有什么问题吗
你接到她了吗
Do you have her?
她被转移了 交给了内部安♥全♥部♥队
She switched custody. Handed over to the ISF.
你知道那意味着什么
You know what that means:
萨利姆·巴拉卡特
Salim Baraket.
萨利姆·巴拉卡特
巴拉卡特
Baraket?
巴拉卡特现在不是内部安♥全♥部♥队的负责人了
Baraket's no longer head of the ISF.
他已经半退休了 他们正逐步淘汰老警卫
He's semi-retired. They're phasing out the old guard.
但干我们这行的从不退休 对吗 乔治
Except we never do fucking retire, do we, George?
剧集 | 深暗势力(2018) | 导航列表