剧集 | 深暗势力(2018) | 导航列表
你能发表那报道吗
Can you run the story?
和你的编辑谈谈 你能帮我吗
Can you speak to your editor? Would you do that for me?
我试过了 我已经和他谈过了
I tried. I already spoke to him.
我告诉他我可能查到了什么
I told him I might have something.
他想要确证 马克斯
He wants corroboration, Max.
他不想要不确定的事实
He doesn't want alternative facts,
-他想要老式的确凿证据 -什么时候
- he wants the good old-fashioned ones. - When?
-什么时候干什么 -你什么时候和他谈的
- When what? - When did you speak to him?
昨天
Yesterday.
-在你和我谈过之后 离开房♥子之后 -是的
- After you spoke to me? After you left the house? - Yes.
在哪里 丽芙 你在哪里和他谈的
Where, Liv? Where were you when you spoke to him?
我开车离开的时候 我的天
While I was driving away... Oh, my God.
抱歉 真的抱歉
I'm sorry. I'm so sorry!
长官 我们查到了 她联♥系♥了她的编辑
Sir? We have it. She called her editor
在甩掉跟梢三小时后
three hours after she slipped the net.
嗨 安格斯 我是奥利维亚
Hi, Angus, it's Olivia.
我查到了些东西 我能过去吗
I've got something. Can I come in?
爱丽丝说 "我不在意去哪里"
"'I don't much care where, ' said Alice.
"那你选哪条路都无所谓" 猫说
'Then it doesn't matter which way you go.' said the Cat."
"只要我能到某个地方"
"'So long as I get somewhere.'"
来电
马克斯
-她之前在哪里 -这里
- Where was she? - Right here.
离发现车的地点五英里远
Five miles from where the car was found.
-派个小队过去 -是 长官
- Get a team down there. - Yes, sir.
快接电♥话♥ 快接电♥话♥
Pick up, pick up, pick up.
还在用英语给她们读故事吗
他仍然是她们的父亲
我找到了瓶酒
肯特郡产的
英伦花♥园♥
The garden of England.
很难喝
要来杯吗
等一下
Attendez.
你去哪了 为什么不接电♥话♥
Where are you? Why didn't you answer the phone?
我在哄孩子们睡觉
I was putting the children to bed.
你得带上孩子们 马上离开那里
You need to take the girls, you need to get out of there now.
-马克斯 -我正在路上
- Max. - I'm on my way.
到房♥子后面的树林里
Go to the woods behind the house,
往南走 安娜
Head south. Anna.
-有人来了 -快走
- Someone's here. - Go.
-有人来了 -快走 块
- Someone's here. - Go. Go, now!
我们得走了
快起床
-不 妈妈 -嘘
- Non! Mama! - Shh!
不
No!
求你了 求你了
Please, please.
求你了
Please.
把枪给我
Give me the gun.
-我做不到 -安娜
- I can't. - Anna.
我们得走了
We have to go.
-我们得离开这里 -我做不到
- We have to get going. - I... I can't.
我做不到
I can't do it.
你可以的
You can.
安娜 快点
Anna, now.
好吗 我们得走了
Understand? We have to go.
克洛伊 走吧
Chloe, come on.
快点
Come on.
好 这里就行了
All right, this'll do.
伊朗西部 阿林发电站
好 换上制♥服♥
Okay, change into your uniforms.
坐标地点就是那里
The coordinates are right down there.
好了 你们有五分钟时间
Okay, you got five minutes.
在这里初检
Prelims here.
把剩下的材料送去实验室
We'll take the rest of the material to the lab.
老天 这是个埋伏
Jesus Christ, it's a fucking ambush.
快重新连线
Get us back online, now!
好了
All right.
我们撤
Let's move out.
他是美国人
He's American.
他是美国人
He's American.
那些人是谁
Who were those people?
到底发生了什么
What the fuck just happened?
圣城军
Quds Force.
伊朗革命卫队
Iranian Revolutionary Guards.
美国♥军♥人被
U.S. Forces were fired upon
伊朗革命卫队成员射杀
by members of the Iranian Revolutionary Guard.
可以确认我们各位勇士
We can now confirm none of our brave men and women
在这起疑似伊朗军方的伏击中无人幸存
have survived what appears to be an ambush by Iranian forces.
他们显然是在护送一队国际科学家
They were apparently escorting a group of international scientists
前去核实德黑兰是否违反了核协议
who were there to verify whether Tehran is in breach of the nuclear deal.
我想强调这点
I want to be very clear about this.
乔丹·富兰克林少校是个美国英雄
Major Jordan Franklin is a goddamn American hero.
我们不能容忍♥此事
This cannot be allowed to stand.
这事不能就此悬而不决
This cannot be allowed to go unanswered.
我们必须有所回应
We have to respond.
军事回应吗
A military response?
如果有必要 是的
If necessary, yes.
即使这意味着战争吗
Even if that means war?
即使这意味着战争
Even if that means war.
-感谢上帝 -不
- Oh, thank God. - No!
马克斯 够了 停下 够了
Max, that's enough. Stop! That's enough.
-天哪 -马克斯
- God! - Max!
他们来了
They're here.
剧集 | 深暗势力(2018) | 导航列表