剧集 | 深暗势力(2018) | 导航列表
He's at the bar.
我去
I'll go.
你上次潜入别人房♥间是什么时候 我去
When was the last time you rigged a room? I'll go.
打扰一下
我正把我们的客房♥服务餐车推出来 结果被锁在外面了
谢谢
Merci.
马克斯
他上去了
很好
That's good.
干得好
Well done.
-我轮第一班 -你确定
- I'll take the first shift. - Sure?
嗯
Yeah.
我是安娜 请留言
你确定是这里吗
我确定
诺亚 我是马克斯
我在找安娜
你能让她打给我吗
你还好吗
You okay?
你为什么来这里
Why are you here?
我来这里找哈里
I'm here to find Harry.
你之前以为他已经死了
You thought he was dead.
你回来干什么
What are you doing back here?
你已经退出了
You were out.
他们有你的把柄
They have something on you.
是什么
What?
我再婚了
I remarried.
有两个小女儿
I have... two little girls.
给我的消息很明确
It was made very clear to me that, uh...
如果我不完成这个任务
if I don't complete this job...
如果你不杀我
If you don't kill me,
怀特就会干掉你的家人
White takes out your family.
基于这个选择 我肯定是次要的
Given that choice, I'm coming in a distant second.
冰箱里还有啤酒
但是别想着找吃的了
谢谢
我想他们会找遍这个地方
这是爸爸最爱的地方
他在这里时最开心
是的
那是因为他能远离我们
干♥他♥的情妇们
你知道吗 你有时候真是个爱冷嘲热讽的贱♥人♥
是啊 而你总是个嘴贱的酒鬼
彼此彼此
你准备怎么办
我不知道
我真的不知道
诺亚
Noah?
诺亚
Noah!
先生 十五分钟后你就要去会议室了
Sir, you have 15 minutes before you have to get to the conference room.
-嘿 嘿 -什么
- Hey, hey. - Huh?
醒醒
Wake up.
快来 他开始行动了
Come on, he's on the move.
下面有请
It's a pleasure to welcome to the stage
安东尼·卡哈尼 主管华盛顿智库
Anthony Kahani, who heads the Washington think tank
智慧未来
以及中东关系委员会
The Committee for Middle Eastern Relations.
卡哈尼先生 你的言论被认为是在赞扬
Mr. Kahani, you have been quoted as hailing
西方世界和中东的合作新时代...
in a new age of alliance between the West and the Middle East...
你觉得阿达万会现身吗
Do you think Ardavan will show?
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
但愿如此
I hope so.
批评我的人总是"恰巧"忘记我是在德黑兰出生的
My critics very conveniently forget that I was born in Tehran.
但是你也批评了你的出生国家
But you've also criticized your birth country.
只是那些仍在阻碍和平的壁垒
Only the remaining barriers to peace,
通过非国家行为体来破坏该区域的稳定
the destabilization of the region through the use of non-state actors...
如果阿达万在为伊朗的武器项目提供资金
If Ardavan is funding Iran's weapons program,
那他为什么要来这里见他
then why is he coming here to meet him?
-这很重要吗 -听听这家伙说的
- Why's it matter? - Listen to the guy.
卡哈尼是个地地道道的美国人
I mean, Kahani's American as apple pie,
热衷于美式民♥主♥
evangelical about U.S. Democracy,
政♥治♥说客 住在特区
political lobbyist, lives in D.C.
也许他和伯内特-汉森律所有关系
Maybe he's connected to Burnett Hanson law firm.
那不是我的问题 我只是来找哈里的
That's not my problem. I'm just here to find Harry.
是吗 那等你找到时又怎样
Oh, yeah? And what happens when you do?
而事实是
And the fact of the matter is,
一个核武器更少的世界...
a world with less nuclear weapons...
他们因为这事已经干掉五名特工了
They've burned five operatives over this.
你觉得他们会放过你吗
You think they're gonna spare you?
你需要搞清楚到底发生了什么
You need to know what's going on,
就像哈里一样
just as much as Harry does.
我不只是寄予希望 我知道还可以被修补
I have more than just hope. I know it can be mended.
安娜的手♥机♥就在
Anna's phone was found right across from
这辆车被报失窃的地方附近找到
where the car was reported stolen.
他们在避开收费站
They're avoiding tolls.
如果他们走乡间小路 他们可能会...
If they take the back country roads, they could be...
他们肯定在某个地方
They have to be somewhere.
安娜的弟弟过去有个汽车盗窃的指控
Anna's brother had a historic charge of car theft
在他住寄宿家庭的时候
from his days in foster care.
不在他的档案里
It wasn't on his file.
把他的少年犯逮捕记录给我
Get me his juvenile arrest sheet.
孩子们饿了 我去买♥♥点补给品
我有东西给你
没人能把这个和我们联♥系♥起来
你从哪里弄到的
还记得索菲·吉拉德吗
我们交往过 但是现在只是朋友了
等等 你告诉她我们在这里了吗
这地方是她的
你说过没有人知道 所以我们才来的
你怎么回事
你以为这他妈是个游戏吗
我只是想帮忙
那就过过脑子
我永远都没法做到像你一样对 是吗
你要去哪里
我告诉你了 去商店
妈的
Merde.
那是什么
没什么
给我看看
别缠着我了
你说过都结束了
两年前 我两年前告诉过你
那之后发生了一堆破事
我以为...
是啊 也许这才是问题所在 你享受着那完美的生活
从来没有注意过
去你的 诺亚
Fuck you, Noah.
我要去买♥♥食物和止痛药
孩子们不会喜欢发生戒断反应时的我
我会变得有点恶毒
诺亚
Noah.
诺亚的少年犯记录
Noah's juvenile record.
五项指控 持有毒品麻♥醉♥药♥物 安♥非♥他♥命♥
Five charges: narcotics, amphetamine,
摇♥头♥丸♥ 大♥麻♥
MDMA, cannabis...
还有个扰乱公共秩序指控 在加让被捕
And a public disturbance order, arrested in Gajan.
正是那辆车最后出现的地方
Where the car was last seen.
切斯奈 看起来像是耕种用地
La Chesnaie, looks like arable farmland.
犯罪报告中还有一项指控
There was one other charge on the crime report
那个农民的儿子 马蒂厄·吉拉德
that the farmer's son, Matthieu Girard.
安娜和诺亚的父亲在吉拉德家的地上
Anna and Noah's father owned a stake
举♥行♥的射击比赛里欠了赌债
in a shoot meeting held on land owned by the Girards.
-射击 -山鹑 就是松鸡
- A shoot? - Partridge, grouse.
有五个小屋分散在他们的地上
There are five lodges scattered around their land.
组织好队伍
Get a team up.
好好查查 全部五个小屋 快
Look into it. All five lodges. Go!
抱歉先生 你得绕到前门那里
所以你的意思是 卡哈尼先生
So what you're saying, Mr. Kahani,
你仍对修补美国和伊朗间的
is that you have hope that this troubled relationship
糟糕关系抱有希望
between the U.S. And Iran can be mended?
我不只是寄予希望 我知道还可以被修补
I have more than just hope. I know it can be mended,
我很高兴你问了这个问题
and I'm glad you asked me that question.
因为与伊朗之间的全新发展和商机
Because the new developments and business opportunities with Iran
会促进两国间沟通新时代的到来
ushers in a new era of communication between our nations.
一旦如此
One that, uh...
一旦...
Uh, one that, uh,
从政♥治♥角逐
e-extends from the political arena
延伸到我们的企业会议室
to that of our corporate boardrooms.
阿达万来了
Ardavan's here.
在这段有趣的对话之后
After this very interesting conversation
我们稍作休息
we are taking a break.
很荣幸能邀请你今天来到这里
It's a great pleasure having you here today.
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
等一下
Just wait.
你在这里干什么
What are you doing here?
奥利维亚·克拉克
所以你并不想当药剂师
不
剧集 | 深暗势力(2018) | 导航列表