剧集 | 深暗势力(2018) | 导航列表
Ah. Thanks.
你查到了什么
So, what you got?
卡哈尼有我们的刺杀名单
Kahani had our kill list.
他是中情局的吗
Was he Agency?
我不知道 来看看这个
I don't know. Come look at this.
-这是我们的原始名单 对吗 -是
- This is our original list, right? - Mm-hmm.
这些简历都在我们的简报文件里
Every single one of these CVs in our briefing papers.
是的 然后呢
Yeah. And?
都是谎言
They were a lie.
他们把这些科学家的职位
They made out the scientists to be much higher up the chain
改得更加位高权重 看到这些了吗
than they were. See these?
这些是他们原始的简历
These are their original CVs.
好吧 你怎么查到的
All right, how'd you know?
我翻阅了卡哈尼的文件
I went through Kahani's files.
还记得艾哈迈迪吗 我们名单上的最后一个人
Remember Ahmadi, the last guy on our list?
-是的 -我去看望了他的遗孀
- Yeah. - I went to see his widow.
他的文件被篡改了
His files were doctored.
他们的都是
All of them were.
为什么
Why?
我不知道
I don't know.
卡哈尼知道一切
Kahani had everything.
他有我们的所有信息
He had everything on us.
也许卡哈尼不是中情局的
Maybe Kahani wasn't Agency.
也许他替德黑兰工作
Maybe he was Tehran.
如果是这样 那就是说伊朗人知道我们在这里
If that's true, then that means the Iranians knew we were here.
是的 也许是他们给我们提供的刺杀名单
Yeah, maybe they gave us the kill list.
也许我们替伊朗政♥权♥干掉了他们的目标
Maybe we took out everyone the regime wanted us to.
这是谁
Uh, who's this?
雷扎·埃斯法哈尼
Reza Esfahani.
他在国防部工作
He works at the Ministry of Defense.
他把名单上的所有人联♥系♥了起来
He links everyone on the kill list.
我在艾哈迈迪的公♥寓♥里找到了一张他的照片
I found a picture of him in Ahmadi's apartment.
他是这些人的共同点
He's the one thing they have in common.
你认为他是刺杀名单的源头
And you think he's the source of the kill list?
有可能
Maybe.
也许他是这些消息传递的一方
Maybe he's on one end of these messages.
他把名单交给卡哈尼
He gave the list to Kahani,
卡哈尼再把它交给我们这边的某人
who passed it on to someone on our side.
好吧
Right.
只有一个办法能搞清楚
Well, there's only one way to find out.
他正在离开
Okay, he's leaving.
-你看到他了吗 -看到了
- You see him? - Got him.
绿灯行动 明白吗
快啊
Come on.
已确认
现在我们查清楚我们这边是谁在传递信息
Now we find out who's on the other end of those messages.
你好
Salaam.
我是帕西姆化工的
我们在这里是企业会员 对吗
成功了吗
Got him?
成功了 他回去工作了
We got him. He's back at work.
有什么有用的吗
Anything useful?
还没有
Not yet.
我们在家用监控里发现了这个
We caught this on a home-security cam.
-查到车牌了吗 -查到了
- We get a plate? - We did.
追踪这辆车一直到了这里
Tracked the car all the way to here.
埃普索姆以南两英里
Two miles south of Epsom.
然后呢
And then?
然后就消失了
And then it disappears.
也许他们换了车
Maybe they switched cars.
或者换了车牌
Or changed plates.
他们在干什么
What are they doing?
你们不能那么做 嘿
You can't do that. Hey!
乔治·怀特
港口 三十分钟后 一个人来
我没带武器
I'm unarmed.
-他死了吗 -他死了
- Is he dead? - He's dead,
但不是我杀的
but I didn't kill him.
他自杀了
He did it himself.
我不相信你
I don't believe you.
那就别相信
So don't believe me.
看着我
Look at me.
他对我的孩子下了手
He came after my kids.
我的孩子
My children.
你知道吗
I mean, did you know about that?
你同意那么做吗
Were you okay with that?
我看到他们从「暗部」移走了硬盘
I saw them at The Section removing the hard drives.
像是中情局的人
They looked like Agency.
他们有种独特的
They had that...
傲慢态度
arrogance, you know.
你就是为此而努力工作吗
Is this what you worked so hard for,
为此而做这么多牺牲
made all those sacrifices for...
成为他们的走狗
to be their lapdogs?
别告诉我你不生气
Don't tell me it doesn't piss you off.
我看到你了
I saw you.
都结束了 埃利奥特
It's over, Elliot.
乔治知道 你也知道
George knew it. You know it.
是你联♥系♥的这个航♥班♥吗
Were you the contact for that flight?
阿什坎·达沃德在这架飞机上吗
Was Ashkan Davoud on that plane?
我不知道
I don't know.
华盛顿方面说他们把他从伊朗带走了
Washington said they took him from Iran.
他之前是不是一直在这里
Was he here all along?
你知道 对吗
You know, right?
我安排了人把他带走
I arranged the pickup.
-仅此而已 -从哪里
- That's all. - From where?
从哪里
From where?
查特利街147号♥
147 Chartley Street.
铁路旁边
Next to the railway.
谢谢
Thank you.
平安与你同在
Ah. Salaam alaikum.
平安也与你同在 兄弟 我能帮你什么忙吗
Wa alaikum as-salaam, brother. How can I help you?
我在找一个朋友
Uh, I'm looking for a friend of mine...
阿什坎·达沃德 你认识他吗
Ashkan Davoud. Do you know him?
-不认识 抱歉 -好吧 谢谢
- Sorry. No. - Okay, thank you.
没事
No problem.
这些不是我要的文件
我无法忍♥受这种疏忽大意 我要的是蓝色的那些
好吧 在不知道是什么的绿灯行动
All right, so, six hours out from whatever the fuck
开始前六个小时
Operation Green Light is,
他还在为办公用品而生气
and he's getting worked up over stationery.
我们得搞点动作
We need to light a fire.
你好
我想报告一起非法入侵事件
第十九大街和黎明路交叉口
我好像听到了枪声
警♥察♥ 警♥察♥
房♥间安全
房♥间安全
这里 他死了
伊♥拉♥克♥东部 边境地区
我们开始步行
We're on foot.
大约五小时后到达边境
Be at the border in about five hours.
伊朗西部 阿林发电站
他们已就位
They're in position.
德黑兰的联♥系♥人配合吗
Tehran connection playing ball?
就像是我们自己人一样
Like he was one of us.
绿灯行动已就绪
Operation Green Light is all set.
怎么了
What is it?
肯定还有其他办法
Surely there's another way.
我们派他们去沙漠 就像是英雄一样
We're sending them off into the desert like goddamn heroes.
他们确实是
That's exactly what they are.
没有这么有效的办法了
There's no other way as effective as this.
如此直截了当
This goes right to the gut.
我们控制了证据
We control the evidence.
我们能让它证明我们想要的一切
We can make it say anything we want.
证据
Evidence?
战争是基于情感的
War is built on emotion.
你比任何人都清楚
You know that better than anyone.
事实只是白色噪音
Facts are white noise.
你好 很抱歉打扰你
剧集 | 深暗势力(2018) | 导航列表