剧集 | 深暗势力(2018) | 导航列表
巴拉卡特告诉我别再踏进贝鲁特
Baraket told me never to set foot in Beirut again.
他知道我在城里 肯定让他的喽啰跟踪了我
He knows I'm in town, must have his dogs on me.
现在巴拉卡特有了诱饵
But now Baraket's got bait,
他只需要静待我找上门
all he has to do is sit back and wait for me to come to him.
这是个坏主意 马克斯
That's a bad idea, Max.
你走进那里 以你的过去
You walk in there, with your history,
你知道会发生什么
you know exactly what will happen.
那你有更好的选择吗
Why, you got a better move?
搜查情报库 找点跟他有关的信息
Raid the vaults. Find me something on him.
如果还想让我活着出来就找点有价值的
Make it good if you want me to walk out again.
德黑兰 三天前
你要去哪里 阿米
哪都不去
哪都不去挺好
但是没用
我看到你和塞德说话了
他想要什么
不管他付你多少 我都加倍
他想让我找到奥马尔
等你找到他 先告诉我
一有他的消息就打给我
明白了吗
马库斯·雷诺兹博士
武器核查员兼政♥府♥顾问
最终尸检报告
马库斯·雷诺兹博士 出生日期: 46年4月7日
嗨 盒子里是什么
昨天你找我帮忙
现在却屏蔽我的电♥话♥
诺亚
要么假装一切都好
站在那里对我撒谎 要么让我进去
进来吧
坐吧
我叫马克斯·威廉·伊斯顿
My name is Max William Easton.
一名英国情报官员
I'm a British Intelligence officer.
我的上一个任务是针对马库斯·雷诺兹博士的暗♥杀♥
My last assignment was the assassination of Dr. Marcus Reynolds,
他是英国政♥府♥科学家
the British government scientist
也是联♥合♥国♥武器核查员
and UN weapons inspector...
她刚刚给她弟弟播放了录像
She just played the tape for her brother.
有何命令 你和怀特说过了吗
What's the order? Did you speak to White yet?
别着急 我会给你回电♥话♥
Just sit tight. I'll call you back.
我们正在寻找自2005年起能让巴拉卡特妥协的情报
So we are looking into some compromising intel on Baraket from 2005.
你找到关于巴拉卡特能用的情报了吗
Did you find anything on Baraket, anything we can use?
天啊 老兄 求求你告诉我找到了
Good God, man, please tell me you have something.
那你到底都干了什么
What the hell have you been doing?
我马上去做 长官
I'll get onto it right away, sir.
抱歉
Sorry.
我和怀特说了 要遏制事态恶化
I spoke to White. This needs to be contained.
做这事你要有心理准备
You're gonna need a strong stomach for this one.
-清楚了吗 -孩子呢
- Am I clear? - And the children?
什么都别留下
Nothing left behind.
不管怎样 我不认为雷诺兹博士应该被杀
For what it's worth, I don't think Dr. Reynolds deserved to die...
如果有人应该的话
..If anyone ever does.
这不可能...
是真的
你以为我没有想过任何可能的情形吗
希望他这是偏执妄想
马克斯和这有什么关系
我该给女儿们说什么
关于她们的父亲
他谎言的某个版本吗
要不我们去报♥警♥
说什么 给他们看视频吗
我不知道该怎么办
你和孩子们在这里会不会不安全
他说他别无选择 只能去贝鲁特
他在贝鲁特干什么
我不知道
I don't know.
我不知道 但是他说只要按他们要求的做 我们就安全
那让我们祈祷他会按他们要求的做
好
黎巴嫩 贝鲁特
我需要和萨利姆·巴拉卡特谈谈
他认识我
马克斯 马克斯 马克斯
Max, Max, Max.
你来这里干什么 马克斯
What are you doing here, Max?
我告诉过你如果你回来会发生什么
I told you what would happen if you ever came back.
内部安♥全♥部♥队抓了我们的人
The ISF's holding one of ours;
一个英国人 特工
a British national, an asset.
「暗部」想把她要回去
The Section wants her back.
-多少 -我们都知道她在你手上
- How much? - We both know you took her.
他们准备付多少钱
How much are they prepared to pay?
分文不付
Nothing.
我警告过你如果你回来会发生什么
I warned you what would happen if you returned.
如果这是针对我 为什么要带走我们的特工
If this was about me, why did you take our asset?
如果你在找她 说明她有价值
Well, if you're after her, means she's valuable.
人人都有谋生的权利 不是吗
A man's got a right to make a living. Hm?
所以...
So...
鱼钩 鲨鱼线 切削刀
..Fish hooks, shark line, gutting knives.
没必要草草完事 是吗
No reason we should make this quick, right?
-我有事要承认[忏悔] -我不是牧师
- I have a confession. - I'm not a priest.
夹克左边口袋
Left jacket pocket.
当我驻扎在这里时 我不得不说
When I was stationed here, I have to say,
你是个慷慨的主人
you were a generous host.
让我能接触到的你的工作
You gave me access to your work,
可能比你知道的还多
maybe more than you knew.
陈年旧事了
Long time ago.
-记忆模糊了 -记录还在
- Memory fades. - Records remain.
2005年7月21日 政♥府♥车队爆♥炸♥
21st July, 2005. The government motorcade bombing.
二十人死亡 包括你们的总理
Twenty people died, including your Prime Minister.
所有人都怪罪叙利亚
Everyone pointed the finger at Syria.
但是你和我都知道
But you and I both know...
没有内部人士的消息那不可能发生
that couldn't have happened without information from insiders,
黎巴嫩情报部门的高层
high up in Lebanese intelligence.
有些人可能会把这称作...叛徒
What some people might call... traitors.
密♥码♥是1834 自己看看吧
The code is 1834. Take a look.
如果这些公报还没法对付你
If the communiqués don't bury you,
爆♥炸♥两天前在大马士革
the Damascus meeting with Syrian intelligence
和叙利亚♥情♥报部门的会议肯定能
two days before the bomb certainly will.
如果我没有活着离开这里
If I don't get out of here alive,
所有这些都会被泄露出去
all of that gets leaked.
只要按个按钮就行
It's just a click of a button.
你曾告诉我 如果你需要逃亡
You once told me, if you had to run,
你会向叙利亚寻求庇护 对吗
you'd seek sanctuary in Syria. Is that right?
现在看起来那里也不是什么避难所了
Well, that doesn't seem like such a safe haven now.
你要带我去见蕾拉·图米
You're gonna take me to Leyla Toumi.
你离开时会还给你
It'll be returned to you when you leave.
坐下
Sit down.
这个人来接你回去
This man is here to collect you.
你将被释放 归他监管
You are to be released into his custody
并被护送回英国
and escorted back to the UK.
-这个人 -是的
- This man? - Yeah.
这个人是来杀我的
This man is here to kill me.
如果留我独自和他在这里
Leave me alone with him and
你就会去作证解释为什么一个英国公民在你的看管下被杀害
you'll be testifying as to why a British citizen was murdered on your watch.
我需要和你谈谈哈里
I need to talk to you about Harry.
你想说什么都行 我哪里都不会跟你去
Say what you like, I'm not going anywhere with you.
"爱是一种战争"
"Love is a kind of warfare."
你的戒指
Your ring.
这句话写在内侧
It's written on the inside.
是奥维德的诗句 我知道因为是我把它刻在那里的
It's Ovid. I know because I had it engraved there.
奥维德:古罗马诗人
我是他父亲
I'm his father.
可以给我们一点时间吗
Would you give us a moment?
看来他把戒指给了你
He obviously gave it to you.
她母亲给了他 而我把它给了她
His mother gave it to him. And I gave it to her.
很久之前
Long time ago.
那就拿回去吧
So, take it back.
你将被交给情报...
You're about to be processed by the Ministry of the Int...
我听说了库珀的事
I heard what happened to Cooper.
是你干的吗
Your doing?
那么是谁派你来的
So, who sent you?
怀特
White?
你要对我做同样的事吗
And you're to do the same for me?
也许
Maybe.
或许事态已经改变了
Or maybe things have changed.
怀特告诉我哈里已经死了
White told me Harry was dead.
-库珀告诉我他还活着 -将死之人无话不说
- Cooper told me he was alive. - A dying man will say anything.
他还活着吗
Is he alive?
我完全有理由告诉你你想听到的
I have every reason to tell you what you want to hear,
来让自己活下去
it keeps me breathing.
但你怎么知道我说的就是真♥相♥呢
剧集 | 深暗势力(2018) | 导航列表