剧集 | 深暗势力(2018) | 导航列表
1992年
1992.
肯塔基州众议院
Kentucky lower house.
肯·斯托特 你的对手
Ken Stolt, your opponent,
犯了心脏病 如果我没记错的话
had a heart attack, if I recall.
你顺理成章地当选了
You were elected unopposed.
1998年 你一路升官到了美国参议院
1998, you made it all the way to the U.S. Senate.
很幸运 迈克·康纳利 你竞选时的对手
Lucky. Mike Connolly, your opponent in that race,
他发现自己被私事困扰
he found himself beset by personal problems,
对吗
didn't he?
那次也没有太多竞争
Wasn't much of a contest then either.
明白了吗 我们一直在帮助你
See, we've been looking out for you
甚至在你察觉到之前
before you were even aware of it.
我们说什么你就要做什么 参议员
You will be anything we say you are, Senator.
与白宫关系密切的消息人士
Sources close to the White House
称他们认为今晚总统
are saying tonight they expect the president
会在接下来几个小时内下令空袭阿林核武器设施
to order a strike on the Alin nuclear weapons facility within the next few hours.
你可真难找
You're a hard man to find.
最好不要铵那个
I wouldn't press that if I were you.
如果你想让柯林斯活着回来的话
Not if you want Collins back.
她继承了你的眼睛
She's got your eyes.
伊薇 对吗
Evie, right?
我也有两个女儿
I've got a couple of my own,
但你已经知道了
but you know that already.
不是我下的命令
It wasn't my call.
是啊
Yeah.
我最近经常听到这话
I've heard that a lot lately.
我会陪我女儿克洛伊坐坐
I sit with Chloe, my daughter,
在她睡觉之前
before she goes to sleep.
她会给我讲她的一天
She tells me about her day.
说个不停 根本停不下来
Rabbits away. Can't get her to shut up.
但是现在她会告诉我
Only now she's gonna talk to me
有人拿着枪追捕她
about people chasing her with guns.
-我很抱歉 -你根本不抱歉
- I'm sorry. - No, you're not.
你很幸运 我不是来报复的
It's lucky for you, I'm not here to get even.
至少这次不是
Not this time, anyway.
他们从伊♥拉♥克♥战争中赚了四百亿美元
They made $40 billion from the Iraq War.
从那以后 他们开始试着确保继续获取那样的收益
After that, they set about trying to ensure those kinds of returns.
为了达成这个目的 他们渗透了情报机构
To that end, they infiltrated the intelligence services
按他们的意愿行事
to act on their behalf.
他们的关键联♥系♥人是阿曼达·琼斯
Their key contact is Amanda Jones,
一名高层管理人员...
the senior supervisor at...
你应该明白了
You get the idea.
如果我和我的家人遭遇了任何不幸
If anything happens to me or my family,
这个就会被公开
this gets out there.
接着你就成了他们的麻烦
And suddenly you're a problem for them.
你为什么没带上他妻子
Why didn't you take the wife?
你没有把他交给伯勒尔 对吗
You didn't take him to Burrell, did you?
交给了阿曼达·琼斯
Took him to Amanda Jones.
什么 你出♥卖♥♥♥了我们吗
What, you sold us out?
不
No.
如今我们的安全对她有利
She now has a vested interest in our safety.
她会让这事永不见天日
She'll fucking bury it.
我们本有机会公布真♥相♥
We had a chance to get the truth out...
我们本有机会
We had a chance.
好吧 我知道你很失望
Okay. I can see you're disappointed.
早就这样了
What's new?
我一直对你很失望
I've always been disappointed in you.
你本可以改变我的看法
You could've changed that.
把柯林斯交给伯勒尔吗
What, by taking Collins to Burrell?
做正确的事 一次就行
By doing the right thing. For once.
你以为那样会发生什么
And what do you think would have happened? Huh?
我来告诉你会发生什么
I'll tell you what would have happened.
我们把他交过去
We would have handed him over,
媒体会忙活几个星期
the press would've had a field day for a couple of weeks,
甚至几个月
maybe a couple of months.
政♥府♥会进行调查
The government would have had their inquiry,
会有人背锅
a token head would have rolled,
接着一切都回归了常态
and then everything would have been exactly the same as it was before.
我们本能为一些事业而奋斗
We would have stood for something.
然后这堆破事也算是值了
And this miserable fucking mess might've been worth it.
当一切尘埃落定
Well, when the dust has settled,
当人们都去关注下一个丑闻时
and everyone's focus is on the next big scandal,
你知道会发生什么吗
you know what would've happened?
他们会来报复我们
They would've come for us.
他们会来报复你 我
They would have come for you, for me.
还有克洛伊 洛拉 我们所有人
For Chloe and Lola. All of us.
我为我们争取来了自♥由♥
I bought us our freedom.
保住了我们的性命
Got us our lives back.
你也许不赞成我采取的方式
Now, you might not like the way I've done it...
但一切都结束了 好吗
but it's over. You understand?
现在我们能回家了
Now we get to go home.
先生
Sir?
伊朗的事需要先缓缓
We need to put a hold on Iran.
为什么我们要那么做
And why in God's name would we do that?
遏制附带伤害
To contain the fallout.
什么
From what?
我唯一的客户
My only client is William Kingsley
是金斯利-默钱特-普洛克-霍尔的威廉·金斯利
of Kingsley Merchant Proctor Hall.
他们从伊♥拉♥克♥战争中赚了四百亿美元
They made $40 billion from the Iraq war.
从那以后 他们开始试着确保继续获取那样的收益
After that, they set about trying to ensure those kinds of returns...
你让自己成了个大♥麻♥烦 阿曼达
You just made yourself a major liability, Amanda.
不 我只是把我们的命运联♥系♥在了一起 先生
No, what I've done is tie our futures together, sir.
如果我不见了 这个录像就会被公开
I disappear, this tape gets released.
我想在未来的行动中有更多发言权
I want more say in future operations,
我还想要更多分成
and I want a greater cut of the deal.
谁找到了柯林斯
Who got to Collins?
一名前特工 马克斯·伊斯顿
A former asset. Max Easton.
好吧 我们先暂停
All right, we'll put it on hold... for now.
解决遗留问题
Tie up the loose ends.
我会的
I'll do that.
马克斯·伊斯顿
Max Easton.
我想先留着他 他可能还有用
I'd like to keep him around. He could prove useful.
让我考虑考虑
Let me think about that one.
白宫今天宣布总统
The White House today announced that the president
准备好再尝试一下外交手段
is prepared to give a chance to last-minute diplomatic attempts
以寻找伊朗危机的和平解决方式
at finding a peaceful resolution to the Iran crisis.
你怎么做到的
How did you do it?
黎巴嫩的惨败后
After the Lebanon fiasco,
你的事业岌岌可危
your career's on life-support.
现在你却得到了我的职位
And now you get my desk?
如果你需要更多时间的话我可以晚点再来
I can come back later if you need more time.
鉴于暂停了伊朗的计划
With Iran on hold,
我们需要想其他办法来
we need to look at other ideas to make up the shortfall
弥补季度预测的亏空
in our quarterly projections.
我一直在调查也门
I've been looking at the Yemen.
那里有很多不稳定因素
Lots of instability over there.
稍微推动一下
Given a nudge or two,
就能给我们带来些不错的机会
could bring us some decent opportunities.
请讲
Yes.
有八十五万四千名合同雇员
There are 854,000 contract personnel
拥有最高安全许可
with top secret clearances...
还有更多拥有许可的平民政♥府♥雇员
a number greater than that of cleared civilian employees of the government.
你对此没有顾虑吗
Is that something that concerns you?
我们很好地证明了与私人承包商合作
We are a model for how the state can work effectively
政♥府♥可以高效运转
with private contractors,
我们还有计划继续扩展合作
and that is something we intend to expand.
这些承包商在不经过国会听证会
These contractors are setting the direction
没有监管的情况下
for the country without being subject
计划好了我们国家将来的路线
to congressional hearings or oversight.
这些英勇的美国人
These are brave American men and women
剧集 | 深暗势力(2018) | 导航列表