剧集 | 深暗势力(2018) | 导航列表
I'm just fucking with you.
我三月的时候脚踝受伤了
I broke my ankle back in March.
我一直想把这东西还回去
I've been meaning to return that thing,
但是它真的太舒服了
but it's just so damn comfortable.
-你怎么样 -还行
- How you been? - Not bad.
我得说 我很惊讶你又回到贝鲁特了 马♥克♥思♥
I got to say, I'm a little surprised to see you back in Beirut, Max.
我以为你已经退出了
I thought you were out of the game.
是啊 我也以为
Yeah, me too.
在跑步机上摔倒 撞到了头
Tripped on a running machine, hit his head.
我猜一个人永远不知道什么时候大限将至
Suppose you never know when it's your turn.
阿门
Amen.
你来这里做什么 马♥克♥思♥
What are you doing here, Max?
有两个「暗部」特工擅离职守了
Two Section operatives have gone AWOL.
我需要找到他们
I need to, uh, track 'em down.
我真的以为你已经退休了
I really thought you'd retired.
这件事我没得选择
I don't have a choice on this one.
还记得亚历山大·塞德吗
You remember Alexander Said?
-他还是活跃状态吗 -非常活跃
- Is he still active? - Very much so.
-他在这里吗 -我没听说
- Is he in town? - Not that I know of.
如果他们没有支援 他们得寻求协助
If they're alone, they're gonna need help.
一个独♥立♥调停人 他们会找谁
An independent fixer. Who would they go to?
我已经不在圈子里了 马♥克♥思♥
I'm out of the loop, Max.
-你和我想的差不多 -我表示怀疑
- Your guess is as good as mine. - I doubt that.
听着 我不欠任何人什么
Look, I don't owe anyone any favors.
我退出是有原因的 我想保持现状
I got out for a reason. And I intend to stay out.
好吧
Fair enough.
-很高兴见到你 加布 -很高兴见到你 我的朋友
- It's good to see you, Gabe. - Good to see you, my friend.
你看起来像天塌了一样
You look like the sky is falling in.
你还有什么瞒着我
What are you not telling me?
哈里死了
Harry's dead.
-什么 -是的
- What? - Yeah.
天哪 这...这太糟了
Jesus, that's... that's fucking terrible.
过来
Come here.
听到这个消息真难过 兄弟
So fucking sorry to hear that, man.
-他是个好孩子 -是啊 他确实是
- He was a good kid. - Yeah. He was.
而我是个糟糕的父亲
And I was a terrible father.
-他发生了什么 -他们杀了他
- What happened to him? - Uh, they killed him.
和他合作的那些人 他们杀了他
The people he was working with. They killed him.
这和你在找的那些特工有关系吗
And this has something to do with these operatives you're looking for?
有
It does.
那你怎么不早说
Then why the fuck didn't you say so,
你个傻老头
you stupid old man?
你好
Allô?
诺亚 是我 你能过来吗
安娜
Anna.
嘿 姐姐 怎么了
"在你逝世后
"In the event of your death,
上述洛桑银行圣米歇尔支行
"Contents of said strong box
保险箱内的物品
"In the St. Michel branch of the Bank Of Lausanne
将交给奥利维亚·克拉克"
will be released to Olivia Clarke."
谁是奥利维亚·克拉克
一个英国时政记者 揭露过重大的贪污案
关系到政♥府♥根基的那种事件
你觉得马♥克♥思♥有外遇吗
两天前我会回答你马♥克♥思♥不是那样的人
现在我不知道他到底是什么人了
我只知道他有所隐瞒
但是你真的想知道究竟是什么吗
我不知道
我真的不知道
是的
好吧
Okay.
洛桑银行
奥利维亚·克拉克: 政♥府♥腐♥败♥指控的裁决
银行使用钥匙系统管理保险箱
洛桑银行
出示钥匙 就能打开保险箱
你要干什么
找钥匙 你要帮忙吗
黎巴嫩 贝鲁特港口
加布里埃尔
Gabriel.
这是谁
这是我朋友马♥克♥思♥·伊斯顿
给你的礼物
给我的吗
你看起来不需要这些
对金钱的追求什么时候停止
永远不会
自从我上次有幸帮你的忙已经过了挺久
我很忙
忙
陪死人聊天 这是我听说的
他们有时候说得挺有道理
你想要什么 加布里埃尔
他们两天前到的
我不认识他们
I don't know them.
他们在找一处安全屋
They were looking for a safe house,
补给 武器
supplies, weapons.
一个调停者 他们会找谁
A fixer. Who would they go to?
汉森·纳瑟
你们可以在这里找到他
汉森·纳瑟
很高兴见到你
上车 快上车
Get in the car. Get in the car!
伊朗 三天前
蕾拉
Leyla.
我们搞错了方向
We've been going about this the wrong way.
调查奥马尔不会找出关于泄密的线索
Looking into Omar isn't gonna give us the breach.
我们得调查阿里·阿达万
We need to look at Ali Ardavan.
两年前 阿里·阿达万买♥♥了格林-沃尔什百分之十的股份
Two years ago, Ali Ardavan bought a ten percent stake in Green Walsh,
一家美国工程公♥司♥
a U.S. Engineering firm.
那又怎样 他是个商人
So what? He's a businessman.
交易由伯内特-汉森律所商定
The deal was negotiated by Burnett Hanson.
华盛顿特区很有权势的律所
High-powered Washington, D.C. Law firm.
看看这个
Look at this.
伊朗商业巨头推测未来商业繁荣
珀西斯集团完成与格林-沃尔什谈判
我在看什么
What am I looking at?
那里 在背景里
There, in the background.
妈的
Shit!
-奥马尔 -所以我调查了伯内特-汉森律所
- Omar. - So I looked into Burnett Hanson.
阿达万是他们的客户
Ardavan was a client of theirs.
原来两年前的夏天
And, turns out, two summers ago,
奥马尔在那里实习 他们肯定是那时候认识的
Omar interned there. Must be where they met.
我要把这个拿给塞德看
I'm taking it to Said.
怎么了
What?
我觉得你不应该把这个拿给塞德看
I don't think you should take it to Said.
-为什么不 -整个奥马尔事件
- Why not? - This whole Omar business...
你不觉得很奇怪吗
it doesn't strike you as strange?
我们告诉他们有个内奸 没有回应
We tell them we have a mole, and nothing.
他们什么都没说
They don't say a word.
至少这是塞德所说的
At least, not according to Said.
你认为他在撒谎吗
Oh, you think he's lying?
-是的 -我真的不知道该怎么想
- Yeah. - I really don't know what to say to that.
我们说的可是塞德啊
This is Said we're talking about.
你来吗
You coming?
那好吧
Okay, then.
我找到了泄密的源头
I found the source of the breach.
伯内特-汉森律所
Burnett Hanson.
华盛顿的大律所 阿达万是他们的客户
Big Washington law firm. Ardavan was a client there.
奥马尔在同一家律所实习过
Omar interned at the same firm.
干得好 哈里
This is good work, Harry.
我会交给怀特
I'll take it to White.
你父亲会为你感到骄傲的 知道吗
Your father would be proud of you, you know that?
-你认识他们吗 -不
- Do you know them? - No.
好吧
Okay.
跟我想的差不多
Pretty much what I was expecting.
我不知道我还干不干得来这事
I don't know if I've got this in me anymore,
走一步看一步吧
but we're gonna find out.
我有点生疏了
I'm a little rusty.
我不如以前那么干净利落了
I'm not as clean and efficient as I used to be,
所以可能会有点混乱
so this might get a little messy.
我会把你的指甲一个个拔♥出♥来♥
I'm gonna pull out your fingernails one by one.
如果拔完后
If, after the last nail,
你还坚称不认识那些人
you still insist you don't know those people,
那么 我会继续
then, I'm gonna move on...
拔你的牙
..To your teeth.
汉森
Hassan...
我不是享受这事的那种年轻人
..I'm not one of those boys who enjoys this kind of shit.
但是我
But what I am...
非常想找到那些人
is highly motivated to find those people.
好吗 别看他
剧集 | 深暗势力(2018) | 导航列表