剧集 | 深暗势力(2018) | 导航列表
It's coordinates for Aaqbiye, Southern Lebanon.
等一下 返回
Wait a minute, go back.
那个
There.
美国无人机空袭致婚礼二十二人死亡
播放
Play it.
昨天早上五点 东部标准时间
At 0500 yesterday, Eastern Standard Time,
在黎巴嫩南部省阿克比耶的村庄发生了爆♥炸♥
there was an explosion in the village of Aaqbiye, Southern Lebanon.
二十二名男性 女性和儿童丧生
22 men, women and children were killed,
美国无人机空袭致婚礼二十二人死亡
均为黎巴嫩公民
all Lebanese nationals.
受害者的遗体
The bodies of the victims
躺在无人机空袭的地点
lie at the site where the drone struck.
有男有女 有带着孩子的一家人
Men and women, whole families with children at their side.
四肢残缺
Limbs are missing,
面部因弹片和疼痛而扭曲
faces are contorted by shrapnel and pain.
它们是无人机空袭的坐标
They're coordinates of the drone attack.
阿达万在空袭之前就知道了目标的坐标
Ardavan knew the coordinates of the site before it happened.
这就是他持有的把柄
That's what he had on them.
他在用它对付他们
He was using it against them.
...这次意外是机器故障导致
...that the accident was caused by machine failure
而不是人为错误
not human miscalculation.
美国无人机空袭致婚礼二十二人死亡
美国无人机空袭致婚礼二十二人死亡
这才不是什么意外
This was no fucking accident.
美国政♥府♥对这一悲剧深感遗憾
The U.S. Government bitterly regrets this tragedy
美国无人机空袭致婚礼二十二人死亡
并且正在与黎巴嫩当局磋商
and is in consultation with Lebanese authorities.
谢谢
Thank you.
我很抱歉 亚历克斯 我真的很抱歉
I'm sorry, Alex. I'm very sorry.
但我不是个机器人
But I'm not an automaton.
我们能不能...
Can we just please...
我们能不能让时光倒流
Can we just wind the clock back?
我违反了刺杀令
I disobeyed a kill order.
我知道会发生什么
I know what happens.
我是「暗部」主管 亚历克斯
I'm section chief, Alex.
但除此之外 我更是你的朋友
But more than that, I'm your friend.
是我定下的规则
I write the rules.
留下来喝一杯
Stay for a drink.
我去开瓶酒
I'll open a bottle,
我们可以一起重写那套规则
and we can rewrite the damn things together.
我有些东西你应该会喜欢
I've got something I think you'll like.
我们需要谈谈在德黑兰发生的事情
We need to talk about what happened in Tehran.
马克斯知道哈里还活着吗
Does Max know Harry's still alive?
马克斯
Max?
为什么马克斯会以为哈里已经...
Why would Max think that Harry is...
这是我们的秘密基地
现在我们要找到诺亚舅舅
感谢上帝
不
你故意放我走的
You let me leave.
你跟踪了我
You followed me.
带上女孩们
Get the girls.
快点
Come on!
-妈妈 -妈妈
- Maman! - Maman!
怎么了
Yeah?
你对我有点太沉默了
You've gone a little quiet on me.
乔治
George.
我很忙
I've been busy.
愿意分享下吗
Care to share?
看起来关于阿明清♥真♥寺的消息有了回报
Seems the tip about the Al-Amin Mosque paid off.
-你确定吗 -塞德一直在那里祷告
- Are you sure? - Said's been praying there.
我需要你十分确定
I need you to be sure.
对你女儿们来说时间不多了 马克斯
Time is running out for those little girls of yours, Max.
他在路对面的咖啡店里
He's in a cafe across the street.
我现在正看着他
I'm looking at him right now.
很好
Good.
那就采取适当的行动吧 好吗
Then let's take the appropriate action, then, shall we?
当然
Sure.
下集预告
我们找到了一个情报来源
We found an intelligence source.
阿什坎·达沃德 一位科学家
Ashkan Davoud, a scientist
对于我们相信是德黑兰的重启项目
with detailed knowledge of what we believe to be
有详细的了解
Tehran's re-activated program.
根本没有这样的项目
There is no such program.
马克斯不受控制了
Max is off the leash.
我们得把他处理掉
We are going to have to flush him out.
我们要在这里待多久
How long are we going to stay here?
如果你伤了她们一根毫毛
If you harm one hair on their heads,
-我发誓... -你会怎么 马克斯
- I swear to God... - You'll what Max?
你会怎么
You'll... what?
剧集 | 深暗势力(2018) | 导航列表