剧集 | 深暗势力(2018) | 导航列表
I've got to find out what he knows about that drone strike.
没人在那里了 蕾拉
There's no one there anymore, Leyla.
你没有任何联♥系♥人和情报网
You'll have no contacts, no network.
你完全是孤身一人
You'll be completely on your own.
我得挂了 但是...
Okay, look, I've got to go, but just...
先别做任何事 好吗 先按兵不动
Just don't do anything, okay? Sit tight.
好的 我会按兵不动
Okay. I'll sit tight.
你还好吗
You all right?
-我没事 -现在怎么办
- Yeah, I'm fine. - So what now?
我把这个发给了怀特
I sent it to White.
你干了什么
You did what?
为什么
Why?
反正他迟早会知道
He's gonna find out soon enough.
现在他知道我们要对付他了
Now he knows we're coming for him.
你想去找怀特
You want to go to White?
这太疯狂了
That's insane. This is insane.
他知道全部真♥相♥ 哈里
He's got all the answers, Harry.
如果你想摆脱这困境
If you want to get out from under this,
我们就必须这么做
this is the way we have to do it.
我们怎样才能找到他
How the fuck do we get to him?
利用他的弱点
Through his weak spot.
是什么
Which is?
他的孩子
His children.
英国 伦敦
所有入境处都设置了护照警报
Passport alerts on all borders.
监视了他所有的联♥系♥人
Surveillance of all his contacts.
他一现身...
The moment he surfaces...
长官
Sir?
他要来了
He's coming here.
来找我
For me.
我们会加强安保
We'll step up security.
我威胁了他的家人
I threatened his family.
我♥干♥的
Me.
我威胁了他的孩子
I threatened his children.
两个玩过家家的小女孩 而我把枪口指向了她们
Two little girls playing house, and I pulled a gun on them.
你觉得这算越过底线了吗
Do you think that's crossing the line?
长官 我...
Well, sir, I...
底线总是飘忽不定
It's difficult to avoid crossing it
这就很难避免
when they keep moving the fucker around.
监视他的前妻
Put a tail on the ex-wife.
还有保护好我的家人
And I want my family protected.
不要让那个混♥蛋♥进入这个地方方圆一百英里内
I don't want that bastard within a hundred miles of this place.
长官 琼斯怎么办
S-Sir, what about Jones?
-如果告诉她... -你真以为他们尊重我们吗 埃利奥特
- If we brief her... - You really think they respect us, Elliot?
你真的以为他们会在意吗
You really think they give a shit?
他们利用完我们就抛弃我们
They use us, and they fuck us,
这就是这个特殊关系的限度
and that is the extent of the special relationship.
我们不会因此向华盛顿方面哭诉
We don't go crying to Washington.
你在这里干什么
What are you doing out here?
我们得叫醒孩子们 我们...
We need to wake the girls, we...
我们该走了 趁着夜色更安全
We have to get going, it's safer in the dark.
安娜
Anna.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
因为什么
For what?
你对哪部分感到抱歉
What part are you sorry for?
因为对我撒谎
For lying to me
整整十年吗
for ten years?
因为对女儿们撒谎
For lying to our daughters?
因为置我们于危险之中
For putting our lives in danger?
因为你的真实身份
For who you are?
还是因为这整个破事
For this whole fucking mess?
你对哪部分感到抱歉
What part are you sorry for?
我真的很想知道
I'd really love to know.
我们不跟你走
We're not coming with you.
我不认为那是个好主意
I don't think that's a good idea.
是啊
Yeah...
但我真的不在意你怎么想了
Well, I don't really care about what you think anymore.
当这一切都结束
When this is over,
当我们安全以后 如果你不想再见到我
when we're safe, if you don't ever want to see me again,
我完全理解
I-I completely understand.
但在那之前
But until then,
我不会让你和女儿们离开我的视线
I'm not letting you or the girls... out of my sight.
嘿 甜心
Hey, sweetheart.
来吧 该起床了
Come on, it's time to wake up.
黎巴嫩 贝鲁特机场
前往德黑兰的航♥班♥在三号♥门登机
法国 加来
-你多大了 -28
- How old are you? - 28.
你妈妈是谁
Who's your mum?
她叫奥利维亚 她是...
She's called Olivia. She's a...
她人很好 你会喜欢她的
She's a nice lady, you'd like her.
他从没提起过你
He never mentioned you.
也许他认为这会让你们烦恼
Yeah, well, maybe he thought it might upset you.
这对你来说不奇怪吗
Isn't that weird for you?
他从不谈起你
That he doesn't talk about you.
嘿 甜心
Hey, sweetheart.
-想去和妈妈坐在一起吗 -好
- Do you want to go and sit with Mummy? - Yeah.
他说愿意载我们
He says he'll take us.
好
Right.
都准备好了
We're all set.
华盛顿特区
-参议员 -抱歉
- Senator. - Sorry.
-我赶时间 -如果能占用您一点时间
- I'm in a hurry. - If I could have just a second?
我们不能谈论简报内容
We're not permitted to discuss the briefings.
这与简报无关
This is not about the briefing.
我怎么会花了这么长时间才注意到你 琼斯小姐
How has it taken me so long to notice you, Miss Jones?
穿着昂贵的套装
$500 suit
还有那让人信服的香水
and that persuasive perfume...
那野心的味道
The scent of ambition.
您不相信野心吗 参议员
You don't trust ambition, Senator?
我来告诉你我不相信的事情
I'll tell you what I don't trust.
我不相信那群年轻热情的中情局特工
I don't trust the waves of eager, young CIA operatives.
他们来这里阿谀奉承 乞求着升职机会
They come waltzing in here, drooling for a promotion.
如此渴望登上权力巅峰
So keen to climb the ladder
-却忽视了其他事情 -参议员 我...
- that things get missed. - Senator, I...
我二十五年来都在重复同样的主张
I have been singing this same damn tune for the last 25 years.
中情局没人听取
No one at the Agency's been listening.
参议员 我们现在愿意听取
Well, Senator, we're listening to you now.
伯勒尔主席...
Chairman Burrell...
伯勒尔紧紧控制着
Burrell has got his hands
每个人
wrapped tightly around everyone's balls.
他把自己的声誉都压在了伊朗遵守条约上
He's staked his reputation on Iran's compliance.
他不是管理指挥部的合适人选
He's not the right person to run the directorate now.
如果有人想要挑战他的权威...
If someone were to challenge him...
我的人会支持他的尝试
I'm saying my people would support that bid.
你说这和简报无关
You said this was not about the briefing.
而你说你不相信野心
And you said you didn't trust ambition,
但你还没有离开
but you haven't walked away yet.
目前情况不太合适
The circumstances aren't right.
我觉得我能解决这个
I think I can help with that.
凯莉 我有消息给你
Kelly... I've got a story for you.
是关于伊朗的
It's about Iran.
指挥部内部有人泄密
A leak from within the directorate.
我觉得你会发现情况刚刚变了
I think you'll find the circumstances just changed.
英国 伦敦
-老样子 皮特 -好的
- Usual, please, Pete. - Right, sure.
谢谢
Thank you.
有人在监视
妈的
Shit.
妈的
Shit!
伊朗 德黑兰
英国 肯特郡
下来吧
Come on, then.
-爸爸 我能跳跳吗 -当然可以
- Daddy, can I jump? - Course you can.
我们在哪
Where are we?
剧集 | 深暗势力(2018) | 导航列表