剧集 | 深暗势力(2018) | 导航列表
该是只虎斑猫还是黑猫
Should be a tabby or a black cat?
黑猫
Black cat.
好啦
Ta-da!
来吧 孩子们
Come on, guys.
-煎饼 -煎饼
- Pancakes! - Pancakes!
醒了吗 孩子们
醒了吗 快点 你们不能迟到
考试加油
祝你们今天一切顺利
嘿
我开得好好的 你个无知的蠢货
♪Wonderful World, Beautiful People - Jimmy Cliff♪
*它如今的现状*
*...state that it's in today*
*我确信*
*I am sure*
*你会认同*
*You'll agree*
*我们能够改善一切*
*We all could make it a better way*
*将我们的爱*
*With our love*
*集中起来*
*Put together*
*每个人都互相友爱*
*Everybody learn to love each other...*
怎么回事
Yalla, yalla!
爸爸 爸爸你没事吧
Papa? Papa, are you okay?
出自Once in a Lifetime by Talking Heads
你也许会发觉自己
You may find yourself
身处这世界的另一个角落
in another part of the world,
安居在漂亮的房♥子中
living in a beautiful house
有一个美丽的妻子
with a beautiful wife.
你也许会想
And you may ask yourself
"我是怎么做到的
"How do I work this?
这不是我漂亮的房♥子
"This is not my beautiful house.
这不是我美丽的妻子"
This is not my beautiful wife."
你也许会询问自己
You may ask yourself...
"好吧
"Well...
我是如何来到这里的"
..How did I get here?"
深暗势力
第一季 第一集
旧习未改
Old Habits
伊朗 三天前
快点 快点 我们走 快点
Come on, come on! Let's go! Come on!
法国 现在
好的 谢谢 再见
Merci à vous, bien de même. Au revoir.
-你好 -你好 先生
- Bonjour. - Bonjour, monsieur.
我的银行卡出了点问题
好的 马上处理
D'accord, tout de suite.
很抱歉 这张卡被屏蔽了
你好 我的天使
Bonjour, mon ange.
-给 -谢谢
- There you go. - Merci.
-昨晚过得怎样 -老样子
- How'd it go last night? - Oh, the usual.
人手不够 劳累过度
Understaffed, overworked.
孩子们顺利送到了吗
The girls get off okay?
是的
Yeah, yeah.
怎么了
What is it?
没事
Oh, nothing.
你确定吗
You sure?
是的 没事
Yeah, it's nothing.
♪Radio, Radio - Elvis Costello♪
*...觉得我们已逐渐失控*
*...think we're getting out of control*
*电台是声音的救赎*
*Radio is a sound salvation*
*电台正肃清国家*
*Radio is cleaning up the nation*
*他们说你最好听听...*
*They say you better listen to the...*
好久不见 马♥克♥思♥ 打给我
亲爱的 停电了
Amour? The power has been cut.
伊朗 三天前
真♥主♥伟大
Allahu Akbar.
真♥主♥伟大
Allahu Akbar.
蕾拉 没事吧
Leyla? Okay?
哈里
Harry?
-还好吗 -嗯
- Good? - Hmm.
干得好 各位
Nice work, everyone.
什么时候撤退
So when is the extraction?
艾哈迈迪是名单上最后一个 已经完成了
Ahmadi was the last one on the list. That's it.
-四个目标都搞定了 -计划有变
- All four targets done. - Plans have changed.
还有一个
There's one more.
-我去 -阿里·阿达万
- Jesus H. - Ali Ardavan...
从事钢铁生意
made his money in steel,
赚了大概十二到十五亿美元
anywhere between $1.2 and $1.5 billion,
核武器项目的主要投资人
major financier of the nuclear weapons program.
你什么时候发现的这个
So when did you find out about this?
今早从伦敦发过来的
Came through from London this morning.
干掉他们的科学家没有意义
There's no point taking out their scientists
除非干掉给项目出资的投资人
if we don't take out the financiers paying for the program.
我保证这是最后一个目标
This is the last target, I promise you,
然后我们就能回家了
and then we get to go home.
老兄 我等不及离开这破地方了
Man, I can't wait to get out of this shithole.
无意冒犯 奥马尔
Hey, no offense, Omar.
没事
None taken.
盯紧阿达万了
Okay, eyes on Ardavan.
他带着保镖
He's with his bodyguard.
你们现在接手吧
You guys take it from here.
妈的
Fuck.
-是奥马尔 -奥马尔他妈的在这里干什么
- It's Omar. - What the fuck is Omar doing here?
妈的
Shit.
你真的确定那是奥马尔吗
And you're quite sure it was Omar?
-我们清楚地看到了他 -这个告密的小兔崽子
- We saw him clearly. - Little rat son of a bitch.
我们暴露了 我认为我们应该撤退
We're compromised. I think we should pull out.
不 我需要向伦敦汇报
No, I need to run this back to London.
要我说把他抓来
I say we bring him in.
搞点强化审讯
A little enhanced interrogation,
弄清楚他告诉了他们什么
find out what he told them.
我们转移到贝努德街上的安全屋
We move the safe house to Behnoud Street.
他不知道那里
He doesn't know that one.
我们静观事变 等待通知 明白了吗
And we sit tight and you await further orders. Understood?
-是 老大 -好 开始转移
- Yes, boss. - Okay, let's move.
爸爸
Papa?
嘿 甜心
Hey, sweetie.
-准备好听故事了吗 -是的
- Are you ready for your story? - Yeah.
是吗 来吧
Yeah? Come on.
来吧
Come on, then.
女儿们怎么样
How are the girls?
哄她们睡着了
I got them down.
今天过得怎么样
How was your day?
还行
Fine.
来杯酒吗
Glass of wine?
好 我确实需要来一杯
Yeah, I'd love one.
我去换衣服
I'll go get changed.
你好
Hello?
我们得叫醒女儿们
We need to wake the girls.
什么情况
What's going on?
发生了什么
What's going on?
把她们叫醒 赶快
We need to get 'em up, now.
带她们去卫生间
Get them in the bathroom.
别出声 锁好门
Shh. Lock the door.
没事的 没事的
Shh, shh, shh. ÇA va, ça va.
你那两个可爱的女儿还好吗 马♥克♥思♥
How are those two beautiful daughters of yours, Max?
前途光明 对吗
Bright futures ahead of them, I bet?
还有你漂亮的妻子
And your gorgeous wife.
家庭很重要 马♥克♥思♥
Family is important, Max.
家庭就是一切
Family is everything.
伦敦见
See you in London.
爸爸只是在玩个游戏
这不好玩
我知道 这不好玩
马♥克♥思♥ 你得告诉我
Max, you're going to tell me
-到底发生了什么 -我必须离开
- what the hell is going on. - I have to go away.
是「银行」
This is the bank.
这是他们在召我回去
This is their way of summoning me.
你十年前就离开了「银行」
You left the bank ten years ago.
你这算哪门子的银行家
What kind of banker were you?
你洗钱吗
Did you launder money?
为谁
Who for?
回答我
Answer me!
剧集 | 深暗势力(2018) | 导航列表