剧集 | 深暗势力(2018) | 导航列表
我真的不需要保姆
I really don't need a babysitter.
有趣的用词 劳伦斯
That's an interesting choice of words, Laurence.
我需要转移她
I-I'm gonna need to move her.
为什么
Why?
因为我需要转移她
Because I'm gonna have to move her.
你知道那房♥子里还有两个小孩 对吗
You know there are two young children in that house, yeah?
是的 我知道
Yeah, I'm aware of that.
有些事我是不会做的
And there are certain things I won't do.
我让你做什么就做什么 劳伦斯
You'll do whatever the fuck I tell you to do, Laurence.
你为什么不赶快去把她带过来
Now, why don't you run along and go and fetch her?
做个好孩子
There's a good chap.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
必须要转移你
Going to have to move you.
为什么
Why?
恐怕我不能告诉你
I'm afraid I can't tell you that.
你是说你不知道
You mean you don't know.
他是谁
Who's he?
他是你上司 对吗
He's your boss, isn't he?
你不喜欢他
You don't like him.
我们该走了
We need to go.
-来吧 -不
- Come on. - No.
只有你
Just you.
什么 没有她们我不走
What? I won't go without them...
-她们很安全 -我凭什么相信你
- They'll be safe. - And I should believe you because...?
求你了
Please.
别火上浇油了
Don't make this harder than it already is.
对谁来说
On who?
你 还是我
You? Or me?
我会去找诺亚
I'll find Noah,
让他陪着女孩们
so the girls won't be alone.
谢谢你
Thank you.
无人机空袭伤亡者
哈米德 阿布德瓦利
Hamid Abdevali.
哈米德 阿布德瓦利
Hamid... Abdevali.
恐♥怖♥分♥子♥监视名单
与任何恐怖组织都没有联♥系♥
No links to any terror organizations.
他不在任何监视名单上
He's not on any watch lists.
事实上 这里没有证据
In fact, there's nothing on here
表明他是目标
that would suggest he was a target.
这完全没有进展
I mean, this is getting us absolutely nowhere.
注意脚下
Watch your step.
坐下
Take a seat.
请把椅子往左边移一点
Move the chair a little to your left, please.
好
Right.
我觉得我们已经准备好了
I think we're ready to begin.
也许他们是想炸掉那个地点
Okay, maybe it was the place they wanted to take out,
而不是人
not a person.
那我们就去那里看看
So let's go down there. Take a look.
我们不可能接近那个地点
We'll never get near the site.
那怎么办 待在这里吗
So, what, we stay here?
你说的对 我们应该去
You're right. We should go.
马克斯
Max.
他们抓了我和女儿们
They have me and the girls.
我们没事
We're okay.
他们对我们很好
They're treating us okay.
求你了
Please...
照他们说的做吧
do what they tell you to do. Please.
你听好
Now, you listen to me.
上个任务结束后我录了个视频
I made a video after my last job.
树林里的自杀
The suicide in the woods.
还记得吗 我指认了你 乔治
Remember? Right, well, I named you, George.
我家人出了任何事 我发誓
Anything happens to my family, I swear to God,
我会公开那个录像 你明白了吗
I'm gonna release that tape. You understand me,
你这坨恶心的狗屎
you fucking cancerous piece of shit!
我们知道那个录像 马克斯
We know about the tape, Max.
你妻子找到了它
Your wife found it.
不然你以为我们为什么要抓你的孩子
Why do you think we took your girls into custody?
听着 如果你伤了她们一根毫毛
Listen, you harm one hair on their heads,
我发誓...
I swear to God...
你会怎么 马克斯 你会怎么
You'll what, Max? You'll... what?
继续啊 公开录像
Go ahead. Release the tape.
但是小洛拉就没机会吹灭她
But then little Lola won't get to blow out the candles
九岁生日蛋糕上的蜡烛了
on her ninth birthday cake.
一个简单的任务 完成之后
One simple job. Complete the task
就能回家 但你就是做不到
and then go home, but you couldn't do it.
这都是你的错 马克斯 不是我的
This is on you, Max, not me.
他们抓了我和女儿们
They have me and the girls.
求你了 照他们说的做吧
Please... do what they tell you to do.
天哪
Jesus.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我们会解决这事
Yeah, we'll sort this out.
好吗 不管怎样 我都会帮你
Okay, whatever it takes. I'll help you.
好
Yeah.
再看一遍视频
Right, look at the video again.
有什么你能认出来的吗 什么都行
Is there anything you recognize, anything at all?
等下 那个十字架 我认得那个十字架
Hang on... that cross, I recognize that cross.
很好
Okay, good.
蕾拉
Leyla.
去爆♥炸♥现场
Go to the blast site.
趁还来得及看看你能找到什么
See what you can find before any leads run cold.
好了 我们该走了 走吧
Right, we need to go, now.
马克斯
Max.
爸
Dad.
我们走
Let's go.
好
Yeah.
亚利桑那州 伊登
你是杰克逊少校吗
You Major Jackson?
是的 长官
Yes, sir.
-你顺利找到了我们 -看来是的
- You found us okay, then. - Apparently so.
琼斯告诉了我们情况
Jones has briefed us.
小组已经准备好了
The set is built and ready.
黎巴嫩南部省 阿克比耶
我父亲在那里 我得找到他
谁都不能通过
求你了 我得搞清楚他遭遇了什么
去阿明清♥真♥寺看看
他们张贴了伤亡人员名单
你父亲的事很抱歉
谢谢你
法国 比利牛斯
你住在这附近吗
You live around here?
不远
Not far.
这里挺好
Ah, it's nice.
安娜呢
And, uh, Anna?
那是她的名字 对吗
That's her name, right?
你刚来这里就遇到她了吗
What, you met her soon as you came out here?
离开妈妈以后
Straight after Mum?
不是那样的
It wasn't like that.
从来都不是 对吗
No, it never is, is it?
那是什么样呢
What was it like, then?
我觉得他们是在那里拍摄的
I reckon they filmed it down there.
是个老军事基地
It's an old military base.
计划是什么
So, what's the play, then?
你一直都不喜欢他
谁
马克斯
Max?
在加明的那晚
我们第一次见到他的时候
我们找不到空桌子 他把自己的让给了我们
你从那时候就不喜欢他
不是这样的
就是这样
你说你不相信他
你说他表现得那么体贴就是为了上我
男人不都是为了这吗
为了约炮
你是对的
这无济于事
我怎么会丝毫没有察觉
我什么都没有注意到
我为何如此盲目
你能看到她们吗
Can you see them?
不
No.
-她们叫什么名字 -什么
- What are their names? - Huh?
你真的要现在问吗
剧集 | 深暗势力(2018) | 导航列表