剧集 | 深暗势力(2018) | 导航列表
Thank God. Been sort of...
祈祷能有点行动 长官
praying for some action over here, ma'am.
不是那种行动 至少现在不是
It's not that kind of action. Not yet, anyway.
我煮了咖啡
I made coffee.
好的 谢谢
Yes, please.
女儿们怎么样
How are the girls?
睡着了
Asleep.
克洛伊不停地谈论他
Chloe won't stop talking about him.
她的新哥哥
Her new big brother.
孩子们适应得这么快 真的难以置信
It's incredible how fast kids adjust,
这么快接受新事物
accept things,
把任何事当作正常
anything, as normal.
我做不到
I can't.
我知道
I know.
谷仓里是什么
What's out there in the barn?
都是些我无法过问的事情
All the things I can't ask.
他是谁
Who was he?
视频里提到的那个人
The man in the video.
那个你杀掉的人
The man you killed.
他是个
He was a...
科学家
scientist.
他为英国政♥府♥工作
He worked for the British government.
你认识他吗
Did you know him?
私下里不认识
Not personally, no.
他们想让他闭嘴
They wanted him silenced.
我解决了他
I silenced him.
有多少人
How many?
你让多少人
How many have you...
闭了嘴
...silenced?
你不知道
You don't know?
你肯定知道
Of course you know.
你从来没质疑过吗
You never questioned it?
一开始没有
Not at first.
我相信他们说的一切
I believed what they told me.
"我们起到了重要作用
That we were making a difference.
让世界更加安全"
Making the world a safer place.
事实是这样吗
And did you?
不
No.
并不是
Not really.
人们总说 血债血偿 永无止境
Blood begets blood, they say, and it never ends.
所以我退出了
That's why I left.
但是你并没有
But you didn't.
不是吗
Did you?
真正地退出
Leave?
我会解决这事 安娜
I'm gonna fix this, Anna.
我会解决这堆破事
This whole mess, I'm gonna fix it.
我保证
I promise.
然后你和女儿们就安全了
So that you and the girls are safe.
伊朗 德黑兰
研究员
研发主管
罗克萨娜·艾哈迈迪吗
是的
Mm-hmm.
我认识你丈夫
我是他的学生
在斯特拉斯堡时
我前来吊唁
谢谢你
你想喝杯茶吗
我还记得你丈夫教的那些课
学生们都很喜欢他
他对所有人都很友善
我父亲是个学者
我们经常搬家
我怀孕的时候
萨马德坚持要让自己的孩子在德黑兰出生
我以为他是被提拔到这里的 在纳坦兹核设施
研发主管
他在纳坦兹没做到研发主管
我以为...
如果以色列人做足了功课
他们就会干掉位置更高的人
他们搞错了人
绿灯行动将在凌晨一点开始
Operation Green Light will commence at 0100 hours.
我们的目标是阿林发电站
Our target, the Alin power plant.
我们会尽量让你们接近目标 来进行有效的检测
We'll get you as close as we can to carry out meaningful tests.
我们知道不会有确凿证据
We know there is no silver bullet here.
我们只是需要任何能证实达沃德证词的东西
We just need anything that can corroborate Davoud's testimony...
土壤样本 空气 水样
soil samples, air, water.
请讲
Yes.
我在国际原♥子♥能♥机♥构♥审查小组里
I was on the IAEA inspection team.
所以我们才选了你 德席尔瓦女士
That's why we picked you, Ms. De Silva.
阿林发电站从来不在行程计划中
Alin was never on itinerary.
因为它是个常规电站
Because it is a conventional power plant.
我们相信伊朗人正在改造该设施
We believe the Iranians are adapting this facility
借此规避协议的规定
and using it to skirt the provisions of the deal.
我们能派检查员去那里吗
Can we get our inspectors in there?
我们请求进入该地点
We've requested access to the site.
德黑兰拒绝了
It's been denied by Tehran.
听着
Look...
我不绕弯子了
I will be straight with you.
这是个高风险的行动
This is a high-risk operation.
如果你们任何人决定不参与
If any of you choose not to go,
这房♥间里不会有人对你有任何偏见
no one in this room will think any worse of you.
请放心 我们会派最优秀的人支援你们
Rest assured we're placing you in the best possible hands.
富兰克林少校
Major Franklin.
谢谢
Thank you.
我知道你们很紧张
I know you're nervous.
可以理解
Understandable.
我们会送你们过去 然后再带你们回来
We'll get you in, and then we'll bring you home again.
好吗
All right?
我一直想把这个补好
总是一拖再拖
妈妈
Mama?
你爱爸爸吗
宝贝 我...
你还爱他吗
过来
我们无法简单地打开关闭情感
你希望可以吗
实话吗
是的
有时那能让生活更轻松
但并非如此
不管怎样 他们都很固执
很顽强
就像我
还有你
很抱歉让你经历了这一切
没事
看着我
我很爱你
I have so much love for you.
不要忘记
好吗
永远不要
我们收到一条事故报告
We got an accident report.
这是车祸发生的地点
This is where the collision happened.
-有监控吗 -没有
- CCTV? - None.
好吧 查查街上的房♥子
Okay, check all the houses on the street.
看看它们有没有安装家用监控摄像头
See if any of them have a home security cam.
埃利奥特 这位是
Elliot, this is...
赛斯·普尔曼 你是埃利奥特
Seth Pullman. You're Elliot?
-是的 -我还以为是个男人
- I am. - I was expecting a man.
那真是让你失望了
Well, you got me.
阿曼达·琼斯派我来协助你们
Amanda Jones sent me to assist you
寻找乔治·怀特
in the search for George White.
我们能搞定
We can manage.
谢谢
Thank you.
我没得选 对吗
I don't have a choice, do I?
我不会这么认为
I prefer not to think of it in those terms.
德黑兰 梅赫拉巴德国际机场
你来这里的目的是什么
我是医药公♥司♥销♥售♥人员
我来参加欢迎会
你住在哪里
埃斯比纳酒店
停留多久
四天
你没必要过来
You didn't need to come.
你说什么
What was that?
怎么不问问"六个小时的航程如何"
How was the six-hour flight?
还行 看了部电影
Yeah, it was all right. Uh, watched a film,
食物还算可以
the food was actually half decent. Yeah.
你渴吗 要喝咖啡吗 吃点什么
You're thirsty? You want some coffee? Something to eat?
好的 来杯咖啡吧 谢谢
Yeah, coffee would be great. Thanks.
那么
So...
他在哪里
where is he?
谢谢
剧集 | 深暗势力(2018) | 导航列表