剧集 | 深暗势力(2018) | 导航列表
埃斯坎住♥宅♥区
The Eskan housing complex
距阿林发电站三十英里
30 miles from the Alin Power Plant.
在第二波轰炸时
In the second wave of launches,
我们的一发巡航导弹会偏离轨道
one of our cruise missiles will veer off course.
你们会发现在那之后事态会迅速发酵
I think you'll find things will escalate pretty quickly from there.
所以发生了什么 为什么迟到
So, what happened? Why the delay?
他们对我进行了二次审查
They took me for secondary interview.
然后呢
And?
没事
Nothing.
他们放我走了
They let me go.
也就是说他们知道我们在这里
Which means they know we're here.
马克斯
Max.
嘿 鲍勃
Hey, Bob.
他和你一点都不像
He looks nothing like you.
是啊
Yeah.
他真幸运
Lucky for him.
谢谢你帮我们
Thanks for helping us out.
随时效劳
Whatever you need.
有人吗
Hello?
有人吗
Hello?
我们要找什么
What are we looking for?
任何能帮我们搞清楚杰克逊替谁做事的东西
Anything that tells us who Jackson's working for.
他们在布莱泽路的尽头
They're out at the end of Blazer Lane.
那是杰克逊家
That's Jackson's place.
我们走
Let's go.
他们来了
They're here.
走 从后门出去
Go. Out the back.
我来争取点时间
I'll buy us some time.
快
Come on.
坚持住
Stay with me.
快
Come on.
好了 好了
Okay, okay.
把手给我
Give me your hand.
按住
Put this on.
按紧点
Hold that tight.
还以为你已经跑了
Thought you'd gone.
留你孤身一人吗
What, and leave you on your own?
停火 停火
Cease fire! Cease fire!
妈的
Fuck.
我们让三个孤立无援 一无是处的英国佬
And we let three isolated, useless fucking Brits
-就这么逃掉了 -让我调用警力或者联调局
- slip through our fingers? - Let me use Metro or the Bureau.
然后让我比现在更无法控制局面吗
And lose control of this more than I already have?
你得告诉柯林斯他们在这里
You need to tell Collins they're here.
是啊
Yeah.
你觉得那样我会有什么下场
And how do you think that ends for me?
弗吉尼亚州 蒙塔古
好了 来这边
Right. Over here.
别动
Stay still.
别动
Keep still.
好了
It's done.
好了
It's done.
你还好吗
You okay?
没事
Yeah.
她很坚强
She's a fighter.
我见过的最顽强的女性
Most stubborn woman I've ever met.
除了你母亲外
Apart from your mother.
你在杰克逊的文件里查到什么了吗
Have you found anything from Jackson's documents?
他有个上二年级的女儿
He's got a daughter in the second grade,
他最喜欢的电影是《谋杀绿脚趾》
his favorite film's The Big Lebowski,
还有他妻子的购车贷款逾期了
and his wife's late with the car payments.
没什么有用的
Nothing useful.
努力了这么多却毫无收获
Yeah, we've come a long way to hit a dead end.
谢谢
Thanks.
这里 格林伯格-摩根-斯夸尔
Here, Greenburg, Morgan & Squire.
那是什么
What's that?
华盛顿的律所
Washington law firm.
为什么他们在支付杰克逊的抵押贷款
Why would they be paying Jackson's mortgage?
主攻商法
Commercial law.
但是和政♥治♥ 军方没联♥系♥吗
Hmm. But no links to anything political? Military?
没找到
Nothing I can find.
他们有二百多名律师
They got over 200 lawyers.
哪个是杰克逊的
Which one's Jackson's?
不知道
No idea.
也许我能帮你们查出来
Maybe I can help you find out.
像那样的大律所
Big firm like that.
前台可能不知道杰克逊的妻子长什么样
Receptionist might not know what Jackson's wife looks like.
-值得一试 -你得好好休息
- It's worth a shot. - Uh, you need to rest.
别这么指使我 哈里
Don't tell me what to do, Harry.
不会有好结果的
It never ends well.
你好 我是凯茜 杰克逊
Hi there. I'm Mrs. Cathy Jackson.
我和我丈夫的律师有个预约
I have an appointment with my husband's attorney.
您丈夫的名字是
And your husband's name?
安德鲁
Uh, Andrew.
安德鲁·杰克逊
Uh, An-Andrew Jackson.
我在记录上没查到
Um, I don't have anything in the books.
他真是干什么都靠不住
I swear, I can't leave him to arrange anything.
同感 我丈夫也是这样
Don't get me started. My husband's the same way.
我试着给他打个电♥话♥
I'll try giving him a call.
他估计不会接 正闭门工作
He probably won't pick up. He's so slammed at work.
这样吧 没事
Y-You know what. It's okay. Um,
-我可以联♥系♥柯林斯先生的助手 -真的吗
- I can call Mr. Collins' assistant. - Oh, would you?
-当然 -太感谢了
- Of course. - Thank you so much.
琳恩 马丁有预约...
Hi, Lynne. Yeah, does Martin have an appointment with...?
我的天 你还好吗
Oh, my... oh, my God. Are you all right?
没事
Oh, it's fine.
不用担心 没事的
Don't worry about it. It's, uh... yeah, it's fine.
在格林伯格没找到马丁·柯林斯
There's no Martin Collins listed at Greenburg.
没有律师助理 没有助手 没有实习生 什么都没有
No paralegal, no assistant, no intern, no nothing.
试试伯内特-汉森 在缓冲区里
Try Burnett Hanson in the cache.
奥马尔和阿达万在那个律所相遇
It's the law firm where Omar and Ardavan met.
两年前关门的
Closed down two years ago.
嘿 那里
Hey, there.
柯林斯在伯内特-汉森的人力资源部门
Collins was listed in the HR department at Burnett Hanson.
而现在他成了安德鲁·杰克逊的律师
And now he shows up as Andrew Jackson's lawyer.
也许他们是不想让你找到他
Maybe he's the one they didn't want you to find.
也许他才是你背上追杀令的原因
Maybe he's the reason you ended up on the kill list.
让我看一下
Here. One sec.
96年时柯林斯在乔治敦大学
Collins was at Georgetown in '96.
什么
What?
你认出她了吗
Do you recognize her?
阿曼达·琼斯
Amanda Jones.
无人机空袭新闻发布会 她在那里
The drone strike press conference. She was there.
她和柯林斯一起上的乔治敦大学
Oh, she and Collins went to Georgetown together.
所以柯林斯把安德鲁·杰克逊和阿曼达·琼斯联♥系♥了起来
Okay, so Collins connects Andrew Jackson and Amanda Jones.
律师与客户的保密特权
Attorney-client privilege?
也许他们在利用他的办公室进行联络
Maybe they were using his office to communicate.
肯定不止是他们几个
There's got to be more to it than just them.
肯定还牵涉到其他人
There's got to be someone else involved.
柯林斯是个平民
Collins is a civilian.
可能因此他们才不想让你查到他
That's probably why they didn't want you to find him.
他是个薄弱环节
He's the weak link.
弗吉尼亚州 麦克莱恩
抓住他妻子
Take the wife.
-快抓住他妻子 -亲爱的
- Take the fucking wife! - Honey!
亲爱的 亲爱的
Honey! Honey!
不
No.
我们走
Let's go.
进来 进来 进来 这里
In here, in here, in here. Here.
妈的
Fuck!
-蕾拉 蕾拉 -我没事
- Leyla, Leyla. - I can manage.
就这一次 别这么固执了好吗
Stop being so stubborn for once in your life.
剧集 | 深暗势力(2018) | 导航列表