剧集 | 深暗势力(2018) | 导航列表
我代理了叙利亚政♥权♥中一些讨厌家伙
I represented some pretty unpleasant people within the Syrian regime.
这不是我引以为傲的事
It's not something I'm proud of.
那正是我离开的原因
In fact, that's why I left.
我帮他们贮藏应急资金
I helped them stash their-their rainy day money.
现在是紧急情况 他们想把钱要回来
Well, now it's fucking raining, they want it back.
有几百号♥人在那里工作
There are hundreds of people working there.
为什么是你
Why you?
-为什么是你 马♥克♥思♥ -因为我他妈别无选择
- Why you, Max? - Because I don't have a fucking choice.
好吗 我没有选择余地
Okay? I don't have a choice.
你根本不知道这些人是什么样
You have no idea what these people are like.
他们能干出什么
What they're capable of.
我们安全吗
Are we safe?
-我们安全吗 -是的 我们很安全
- Are we safe? - Yes, we're safe,
只要我照他们说的去做
if I do as they ask.
我找到他们的钱 他们就会放过我们
I find their money, they leave us alone.
就没事了
It's over.
我这么做是为了我们
I'm doing this for us.
我只需要一周时间
I just need one week.
然后一切都会回归正常 我保证
And then we go back to normal. I promise.
好吗
Please?
别碰我
Ne touche pas.
伦敦 现在
这边请
This way, please.
你威胁我的妻子
You threaten my wife?
我的孩子
My children?
我不喜欢被人无视
I don't like being ignored.
去你的 乔治
Fuck you, George.
来吧
Come.
绝密
伊朗违反了核武器条约
Iran's been reneging on its nuclear deal.
政♥府♥的科学家
They've got government scientists
正加班加点地将铀武器化
working around the clock on weaponizing uranium.
我们派了一个小队去消除威胁
We sent in a team to neutralize that threat.
行动由你的徒弟亚历山大·塞德指挥
The operation was led by your protégé, Alexander Said.
并不完全是我的徒弟
Not exactly my protégé.
瑞安·库珀和蕾拉·图米是他的小队成员
Ryan Cooper and Leyla Toumi were part of his unit.
行动本进行得天衣无缝 直到几天前
The operation went like clockwork until the last few days,
出于未知原因 塞德决定
when Said decided, for reasons unknown,
上演"寇兹上校"戏码
to do a Colonel Kurtz.
寇兹上校: 电影《现代启示录》人物
越南战争时不受上级指挥
叛逃并据地为王 在中立的柬埔寨指挥自己的部队
他叛变了 马♥克♥思♥
He's turned on us, Max.
图米和库珀在贝鲁特现身了
Toumi and Cooper have surfaced in Beirut.
我们需要你前去收拾残局
We need you to go in and clean up the mess.
找到他们 解决掉他们
Find them. Deal with them.
找到塞德 也解决掉他
Find Said. Deal with him as well.
为什么让我去
Why me?
你还有其他特工
You've got other people.
更年轻
Younger.
更饥渴
Hungrier.
这和哈里有什么关系
What's this got to do with Harry?
你不知道吗
You don't know?
知道什么
Know what?
你离开几年后哈里找到塞德
Harry came to Said some years after you walked out.
他想为我们工作
He wanted to work for us.
他想跟随你的脚步
He-he wanted to follow in your footsteps.
塞德背叛了他
Said turned on him.
他杀了哈里
He killed him.
或者下令杀了他
Or had him killed.
我们不知道为什么
We don't know why.
头部中枪两次 马♥克♥思♥
That's two to the head, Max.
你知道这意味着什么
You know exactly what that means.
我们在给你拨乱反正的机会
We're giving you the opportunity to make this right.
这不是你会想要的吗
Isn't that what you'd want?
到了贝鲁特联♥系♥我
Call me from Beirut.
为什么是他们所有人
Why all of them?
为什么不只干掉塞德
Why not just Said?
这是中情局要求的
It's what Langley wants.
我们只是替他们做事
We just do their bidding for them.
让他去是个错误
It's a mistake using him.
幸运的是 卡利德
Well, fortunately for all of us, Khalid,
不需要你做决定
that isn't your call.
你这戏剧性的登场
Okay, so now you've had your theatrics.
是为了什么
What's all this about?
怎么了
What is it?
哈里死了
Harry's dead.
-什么 -他当时在德黑兰
- What? - He was in Tehran,
是贸易代表团的一员 出了车祸
on a trade delegation. He was hit by a car.
一位同事从大使♥馆♥联♥系♥了我
A colleague called me from the embassy.
我不想让你从电♥话♥得知情况
I didn't want you to hear it over the phone.
但...但是我...
But-But I...
但是我...
But I...
我上周还和他说过话
I spoke to him last week.
-我很抱歉 -不要 别...
- I'm sorry. - Don't you dare! Don't you...
别试着安慰我
dare try and comfort me.
贸易代表团
Trade delegation?
你以为我傻吗
Think I'm stupid?
他想成为你这样的人
He wanted to be like you.
谁知道为什么 你总是一团糟
God only knows why, you were always a fucking mess.
十年没有联♥系♥过
Not a word in ten years.
你有了从头再来的机会 你可以重新开始
You get to start again, you get to start over.
一点消息都没有
Not one sodding word.
你♥他♥妈♥过得真好啊
How fucking great for you.
德黑兰 三天前
这里什么都没有
There's nothing in here.
我什么都没找到 你呢
Nothing I can find. You?
什么都没有
Got nothing.
奥马尔耍了我们多久
But how long's Omar been playing us?
这里肯定有证据告诉我们
There must be something here that tells us
泄密是在哪里发生的 我们漏掉了什么
where the breach happened, something we missed.
-你要来点伊朗炖菜吗 -塞德所做的
- You want some khoresh? - What is Said doing,
只是坐视不管
just sitting on this?
你得吃东西
You need to eat.
看来只有我关心这事
Well, I'm clearly the only one who's concerned about this.
我很关心 哈里
I am concerned, Harry.
我不怎么谈论这事
Just 'cause I don't keep talking about it
但是不代表我不关心
doesn't mean that I'm not concerned.
我一直不明白
I never understood
-你为什么会半夜起来祷告 -晨祷者
- why you'd wake in the middle of the night to pray. - The Fajr.
是真♥主♥最爱的祈祷者
God's most favored prayer.
当他人熟睡时进行虔诚的祷告
The devout pray whilst others slumber.
求求你让我哪天睡个好觉吧
Give me the sleep of the damned any day.
他怎么样
How's he doing?
他被奥马尔的背叛吓到了 但话说回来
He's spooked by Omar's betrayal, but then...
我也是
so am I.
-伦敦那边有消息吗 -没有
- Have you heard from London? - No.
这说不通啊 为什么对我们保持沉默
It doesn't make any sense. Why go silent on us?
我不知道
I don't know.
再联♥系♥他们
Contact them again.
别对我的工作指指点点
Don't tell me how to do my job.
你为什么担心哈里
Why do you worry about Harry?
从哈里十四岁开始我就担心他
I've been worrying about Harry since he was 14 years old.
我认识他的父亲 我们...
I knew his father. We were...
盯紧他 随时向我汇报
Keep him close. Keep me informed.
贝鲁特 现在
我的天 一个现实版的幽灵
My God. A real-life ghost.
-你怎么了 -汽车炸♥弹♥
- What happened to you? - Ah, car bomb.
2006年
2006.
我猜我的运气用光了 你要喝点什么吗
I guess my luck ran out. You want a drink?
-这还用问吗 -来吧
- You need to ask? - Come on, then.
嘿 嘿 什么情况
Hey. Hey, hey, hey, what the fuck?
看看你的表情 老兄
The look on your face, man.
我逗你玩呢
剧集 | 深暗势力(2018) | 导航列表