剧集 | 深暗势力(2018) | 导航列表
安全的地方
We're somewhere safe.
马克斯 你之前就这么和我们说
Max, we've been told that before.
我知道 诺亚
Yeah, I'm aware of that, Noah.
嘿
Hey.
-你想要这个房♥间吗 -不 我随意
- So, did you want this room? - No, I'm fine.
好
Right.
包里是什么
What's in the bag?
只是些工作上要用的东西
It's just things I need. Work.
-你和爸爸一起工作吗 -暂时是这样
- You work with Dad? - Yeah, for the moment.
他离开了你 对吗
He left you, didn't he?
他为什么离开你
Why'd he leave you?
有时候人们需要离开
Sometimes people need to leave.
你应该恨他
You should hate him.
接下来会发生什么
What's gonna happen to us?
我不知道
I don't know.
但我知道一切都会好起来的
But I do know it's gonna be okay.
我保证
I promise.
你♥爸♥爸会搞定的
Your dad's gonna fix this.
他擅长于此
It's what he does.
你说过你会按兵不动
You said you'd sit tight.
那有什么办法呢
Well, what can I say?
我就是不擅长听从指令
I'm not good at being told what to do.
从上学时起就是这样
Been that way since school.
我正在监视卡哈尼的办公室
I'm running surveillance on Kahani's office.
像是军方的
Looks military.
你要小心点
Yeah, you need to be careful.
哈里 别...
Harry, don't...
别把我当小孩照顾
don't nursemaid me.
他接触的每个人
Everyone he's come into contact with,
都死了
they're all dead.
卡哈尼正在消除他的踪迹
Right, Kahani's burning his trail.
正是
Exactly.
所以我们需要和他谈谈
That's why we need to talk to him.
你在哪里
Where are you?
我们的旧公♥寓♥
I'm in our old flat.
你不在这里感觉很怪
It's weird without you here.
你知道该来这里
You knew to come here.
很聪明 丽芙
You're so smart, Liv.
你说过如果有人对我图谋不轨
You said if they ever came after me,
这里会是最安全的地方 所以...
this was the safest place, so...
你没想过要告诉我他还活着吗
You didn't think to tell me he was alive?
我不能冒这个险
I couldn't risk it.
电♥话♥ 邮件...
Phones, e-mails...
不安全
It's not safe.
我以为失去了你
I thought I'd lost you.
我没事
Look, I'm fine.
好吗 我就在这里
Okay? I'm right here.
爸爸
Papa?
安娜 这是奥利维亚
Anna, this is Olivia.
奥利维亚 这是安娜 克洛伊和洛拉
Olivia, this is Anna, Chloe and Lola.
没事的
It's fine.
一切都会好起来的
Everything's gonna be fine.
如果你是个六岁的孩子 却要被持枪男人护送
And how would you feel if you were six years old
你会怎么想
and you had to be escorted by men with guns?
他觉得这很好玩
He thinks it's fun.
他并不理解其中的含义
He doesn't understand the implications.
发生了什么 乔治
What happened, George?
-你会告诉我吗 -瑞
- I mean, are you e-ever gonna tell me? - Ray...
这个人 如果他威胁了我们的孩子
This man, I-if he's threatening our children,
我想搞明白
I-I want to understand.
我们达成了协议
We had an agreement.
去他妈的协议
Oh, sod our agreement.
我们之前从没有让孩子暴露在前线
We've never had our kids in the firing line before.
到底发生了什么
I mean, what's going on?
我们一开始就被训练得像士兵一样
We were made to feel like soldiers.
"我们"
"We"?
"我们"是谁
Who's "We"?
当我们最初被招募时
When we were first recruited.
被训练得义愤填膺
Made to feel righteous.
认为我们所做的一切
That everything that we did
都是正义的
was right.
你干了什么 乔治
What did you do, George?
你干了什么
What did you do?
我威胁了他的家人
I went after his family.
我威胁了他的孩子
I went after his children.
我们不能就待在这里吗
Can't we just stay here?
让外面的世界自行运转
Let the rest of the world do its thing?
是啊 我们可以
Yeah, we could.
但是
But?
但是你知道事实并非如此
But you know it doesn't work like that.
我们无法就此逃离
We don't get to just walk away.
你♥爸♥爸做到了
Your dad did.
至少他尝试过了
Or at least, he tried to.
看看他现在的处境
Yeah, well, look where that got him.
他又回到了我们身边
He's right back here with us.
好的一面是 我一直都想要妹妹 所以...
On the bright side, I always wanted sisters, so...
你想他吗
Did you miss him?
当然 每天都想
Of course. Every day.
但是你什么都没做
Yet you did nothing about it.
从没试着联♥系♥过他
Never tried to contact him.
一次都没有吗
Not once?
没有
No.
我不明白
I don't understand.
我以为我可以忘掉过去
I thought I could block it out,
重新开始
start again.
但是人生没有重来的机会
There is no starting again in this life.
我现在知道了
I know that now.
我得走了
I have to go,
就几个小时
just for a couple of hours.
去哪里
Go where?
好吧
Yeah.
不用 不用回答
You know what, don't-don't answer that.
我不想知道
I don't want to know.
没人知道这个地方
No one knows about this place.
好吗
Okay?
没人
No one.
很安全
It's safe.
但是以防万一...
But just in case something goes wrong...
我不想要
I-I don't want it.
诺亚
Noah.
给诺亚 他知道怎么开枪
Give it to Noah. He knows how to shoot.
诺亚不够可靠
Noah's not reliable.
你就可靠吗
And you are?
求你了 安娜
Please, Anna.
去你的 马克斯
Fuck you, Max.
你觉得这得花多少钱
How much do you reckon it costs?
每个入口都有指纹识别系统
Thumbprint recognition on all the entrances.
我们在这里真♥他♥妈♥浪费时间
It's a waste of fucking time, us being here.
我的孩子班里有三十六个学生
My kid, she's in a class of 36.
其中一半都吃的学校免费餐食
Half of them are on free school meals.
另一半都他妈有多动症
Half bloody ADHD.
雷克斯 怀特的安保人员
Security detail for Rex White.
联♥系♥怀特
Contact White.
-快点 -然后呢
- Do it now. - And then what?
有任何不寻常的事
Anything unusual,
我们都得汇报 赶快联♥系♥他
we have to report it. Just fucking do it.
排好队 快点
...your lines. Come on!
-停下 像这样排好队 -雷克斯
- Stop. Line up like you do here. - Rex?
-排好队 -雷克斯·怀特
- Line up. - Rex White?
你是谁
Who are you?
剧集 | 深暗势力(2018) | 导航列表