剧集 | 深暗势力(2018) | 导航列表
前情回顾
再过一会儿你就要站在伊朗指挥部面前
In a little while you're going to go before the Iran Directorate.
你要介绍你关于当前在阿林发电站的
You're going to speak about your firsthand knowledge
铀浓缩项目的第一手信息
of the current uranium enrichment program.
没有这样的项目
There is no such program.
你有什么证据来佐证你的说法
What evidence would you have to backup your claim?
他们会想要证明
They're gonna want verification.
没有确凿证据
There's no silver bullet.
搞些情报帮他们了解情况
Intelligence that helps them complete the picture.
土壤样本 空气 水样
Soil samples, air, water.
不管派谁过去 他们都不能回来
Whoever we send that there, they can't come back.
你过得怎么样 乔丹
How are you doing, Jordan?
成天只有心思去健身房♥
Like a guy with only the gym to occupy him.
我们有一个新的着陆点
We have a new landing site.
北纬32°38′50″
32, 38, 50 North.
东经45°25′22″
45, 25, 22 East.
他们已就位
They're in position.
德黑兰的联♥系♥人配合吗
Tehran connection playing ball?
就像是我们自己人一样
Like he was one of us.
有人来了
Someone's here.
好了 我们撤
All right. Let's move out.
他是美国人 他是美国人
He's American. He's American.
我们安全了 没事了 他们走了
We're safe. It's all clear. They've gone.
但我们需要继续移♥动♥ 走吧
But we need to move. Come on.
好孩子 来吧
Good girl. Come on.
伊朗 德黑兰
你觉得我们能从那上面查出什么吗
Do you think that's gonna give us anything?
说实话 我不知道
Honestly, I have no idea.
他们完全没有活路
They didn't stand a chance.
而我们只是袖手旁观
And we just fucking watched.
没事的
It's okay.
我们要继续调查
We need to keep going.
我们得离开这里
We need to get out of here.
联♥系♥马克斯
Call Max.
来
Come.
你也许会发觉自己
You may find yourself
出自Once in a Lifetime by Talking Heads
身处这世界的另一个角落
In another part of the world
安居在漂亮的房♥子中
Living in a beautiful house
有一个美丽的妻子
With a beautiful wife
你也许会想
And you may ask yourself
"我是怎么做到的
"How do I work this?"
这不是我漂亮的房♥子
This is not my beautiful house
这不是我美丽的妻子"
This is not my beautiful wife
你也许会询问自己
And you may ask yourself
"好吧
"Well..."
我何以至此"
"How did I get here?"
深暗势力
第一季 第八集
沙中之血
Blood in the Sand
弗吉尼亚州 潘尼尔
-他们显然是在护送... -爸爸
- They were apparently escorting - Daddy,
-爸爸 -一队国际科学家...
- Daddy! - A group of international scientists...
嘿
Hey.
真高兴见到你
Are you ever a sight for sore eyes. Huh?
嗨 亲爱的
Hi, honey.
-嘿 -行程如何
- Hey. - How was your trip?
乔丹·富兰克林是一位美国英雄
Jordan Franklin was an American hero.
他是最优秀的人
He was the best of us.
他的身亡 还有另外五个
His murder, along with five other
-英勇的美国人... -把那个关掉 好吗
- brave Americans... - Turn that off. Would you?
...不能就此悬而不决
...must not go unanswered.
伦敦西南部
他们会离开多久
How long are they away for?
两个星期
Two weeks.
他们把钥匙给了我
They gave me the keys.
让我帮忙给盆栽浇水
Asked me to water the plants.
这又是个安全屋吗 马克斯
Is this another safe house, Max?
他们还会找到我们吗 就像之前
Or are they gonna find us here, like they found us
那些安全屋一样
in the other safe houses?
来吧 孩子们 去你们的房♥间
Come on, girls, let's go to your room.
好了
Right.
谁想睡上面 谁想睡下面
Who wants to go on top, who wants to go on the bottom?
我想睡下面
I want to go at the bottom.
-好的 -但我不喜欢蓝色
- Okay. - But I don't like blue.
你不喜欢蓝色
You don't like blue.
这样吧
I'll tell you what.
拿着这个
Hold him.
如果我们这样做
If we do... A little bit of this...
然后这样
and then a little bit of that...
好啦
Ta-da.
我想念我的房♥间 我想回家
I miss my room. I want to go home.
我也是
Me, too.
我们会的
And we will.
-什么时候 -很快
- When? - Soon.
你保证吗
You promise?
我保证
I promise.
拉勾吗
Do you pinky promise?
拉勾
I pinky promise.
你们两个得去洗澡
We need to get you two in the bath.
你会和我们一起回家吗
Are you gonna come home with us?
没有火腿
There's no ham.
洛拉只吃火腿
Lola will only eat ham.
我该怎么办
What am I supposed to do?
我们去买♥♥点
We'll go out and get some.
怎么买♥♥ 谁去
How? Who will go?
我们不能离开...
We can't even leave the...
过来
Come here.
你所做的
What you did,
你别无选择
you had no choice.
你只能那么做
You had to do it.
你只能那么做 明白吗
You had to do it, you understand?
是谁把我逼到了那种境地
And who put me in that position?
告诉我啊
You tell me that.
华盛顿特区
他在考虑可行选择
He's considering his options.
我错过了什么吗
Am I missing something?
我们有史上最好战的总统
We have the most trigger-happy president in history
还有六个死在伊朗境内的美国英雄
and six dead American heroes in the Iranian dirt.
总统自己能做主
The president is his own man.
你是指他是个犹豫不决的小屁孩
You mean he's a fucking child who can't make up his mind.
六十万双靴子
600,000 pairs of boots.
四百万双袜子
Four million pairs of socks.
两百万件T恤
Two million T-shirts.
一百四十万套防沙服
1,400,000 desert fatigues.
三百六十万...
3,600,000...
进展得怎么样
How are we coming along?
9亿28万2千美元65美分
Uh, $900,282,000.65.
不能凑个整吗
You couldn't round it up?
燃料怎么样
What about fuel?
还没算到那个 先生
Haven't started on that yet, sir.
送到阿富汗战场的燃料
Got up to $600 a gallon
价格高达每加仑六百美元
to deliver to the battlefield in Afghanistan.
我们看看这次能不能超过那次
Let's see if we can't top that this time.
再加百分之十的靴子预算
Put another ten percent on boots.
我们能直接那么搞吗
We just do that?
在吉布提 我们为了一个健身房♥向国防部要了2550万美元
In Djibouti we charged the DOD $25.5 million for a gym.
相信我
Trust me.
我们能再加百分之十的靴子预算
We can add another ten percent on boots.
德黑兰 伊朗国防部
伊朗政♥府♥明确表示与美国士兵的身亡无关
提醒伊朗人♥民♥对美国的报复行动做好准备
-听着 我说过不要再... -你耍了我
- Listen, I've told you not to... - You fucked me.
我们协商好了 你却耍了我
We had agreement. And you fucked me.
你以为这没有什么后果吗
Do you think there won't be no consequences?
会有严重后果的
剧集 | 深暗势力(2018) | 导航列表