剧集 | 深暗势力(2018) | 导航列表
好吗
Please.
谢谢
Thank you.
你没事吧
You okay?
没事
I'm fine.
没必要把他妻子也抓来
Didn't have to take his wife.
马克斯
Max?
抱歉吵醒了你
Sorry if I woke you.
一切还好吗
Is everything okay?
你受伤了吗
Are you hurt?
不 我没事 我...
No, I'm fine, I...
我只是想听听她们的声音
I just need to hear them.
好的
Okay.
谢谢你
Thank you.
告诉我你为谁工作
Tell me who you work for.
我...
I...
告诉我你为谁工作
Tell me who you work for!
他们会杀了我 如果我告诉你 他们会杀了我
They'll kill me. I tell you, they... they'll kill me.
过来
Come here.
不 求你了
No, please.
求你了 不 她与此无关 求你了
Please, no, she's not involved! Please, I'm begging you.
我的孩子也与此无关
My kids weren't involved!
好吗 我最小的孩子才他妈七岁
All right, my youngest is seven fucking years old.
她被人追捕 被人枪击
She's been chased, she's been shot at,
-她吓坏了 -我和那些都没有关系
- she's been terrified. - I had nothing to do with that.
我发誓 求求你了
I swear. I'm begging you!
-不是我♥干♥的 -那是谁干的
- It wasn't me! - Then who was it?!
是谁
Huh? Who?
管他呢 跪下
Fuck it. On your knees.
-不 -不 马克斯
- No. - No, Max.
马克斯 不 够了 停下
Max, no, enough! Stop!
-够了 -退后
- Enough! - Back off!
马克斯
Max!
不 不
No. No!
好吧 好吧
Okay, okay!
我会告诉你 我会告诉你
I'll tell you, I'll tell you!
我会告诉你
I'll tell you!
求你了
Please.
求你了
Please.
上帝啊 停下吧
Ah, God, no.
说吧
Begin.
我拿到了
I have it.
我需要交给某个人
I need someone I can take it to.
某个有影响力的人
Someone with influence.
我试试能查到什么
I'll see what I can dig up.
再见
Bye.
看来这早餐不错
That must be some breakfast.
什么
Excuse me?
我是说 你都是这里二十年的常客了
I mean, if you've been coming here for 20 years.
是为了这里的鸡蛋吗
What is it, the eggs?
我来这里是为了自己一个人清净会儿
I come because... I get left alone.
我怎么觉得你不会告诉我你是谁
Why do I get the feeling you're not going to introduce yourself?
伯勒尔参议员
Senator Burrell,
你不会想让别人偷听到这个
you won't want this to be overheard.
我叫马丁·柯林斯
My name is Martin Collins.
我是格林伯格-摩根-斯夸尔的一名律师
I'm an attorney at Greenburg, Morgan & Squire.
我的客户 我唯一的客户
My client... my only client... is William Kingsley
是金斯利-默钱特-普洛克-霍尔的威廉·金斯利
of Kingsley Merchant Proctor Hall,
一家工程与建筑公♥司♥
an engineering and construction company
其拥有负责国防和私人安保的子公♥司♥
with subsidiaries in defense and private security.
他们从伊♥拉♥克♥战争中赚了四百亿美元
They made $40 billion from the Iraq War.
从那以后 他们开始试着确保继续获取那样的收益
After that, they set about trying to ensure those kinds of returns.
为了达成这个目的 他们渗透了情报机构
To that end they infiltrated the intelligence services
按他们的意愿行事
to act on their behalf.
他们的关键联♥系♥人是阿曼达·琼斯
Their key contact is Amanda Jones,
中♥央♥情报局的一名高层管理人员
a senior supervisor at the Central Intelligence Agency.
根本没有正在进行的伊朗核武器项目
There is no active Iranian nuclear weapons program.
乔丹·富兰克林和他的战友不是
Jordan Franklin and his colleagues were not killed
被伊朗革命卫队所杀
by the Iranian Revolutionary Guard.
这是KMPH和其他类似的势力操纵的
This is the long arm of KMPH and others like them.
政♥府♥来了又去
Governments come and go.
而这些人永远都在
These guys are forever.
他们决定袭击何人 侵略哪里
They determine who to bomb, where to invade.
他们生产无人机 地狱火导弹
They build the drones, the Hellfire missiles
他们毁灭房♥屋 破坏工厂
that destroy the homes, the factories.
然后他们得到合同来重建那些房♥屋
Then they get the contracts to rebuild those same homes,
那些工厂
those same factories.
趁火打劫
Cash from chaos.
利用恐慌诱发战争
War on terror.
永无休止的战争
War in perpetuity.
只有这个我做不了什么
I can't do anything with this.
你说什么
I'm sorry?
你把这个人交给我
You bring me this guy,
他告诉我那些人的尸体在哪里
he tells me where the bodies are buried,
也许 也许我能做到些什么
maybe, maybe I can do something with that.
只是也许
Maybe.
什么 就这样吗
What, that's it?
你还想让我说什么
What do you want me to say?
人们不再关心真♥相♥如何
People aren't interested in the truth anymore.
真♥相♥不像之前那么有用了
It doesn't play like it used to.
我联♥系♥不上柯林斯
I can't get ahold of Collins.
他不在家 他妻子也不在家
He's not at home. His wife's not at home.
你有什么想告诉我的吗
There anything you want to tell me?
不 先生
No, sir.
好吧
Okay.
我决定相信你
I'm gonna choose to believe you.
总统还在对是否轰炸德黑兰犹豫不决
The president's wavering on his decision to bomb Tehran.
这能促使他作出决定
This will give him the nudge he's looking for.
我最开始是个钻工
I started out as a roughneck.
那是油田职位最低的工作
Lowest position you can get on a rig.
-你知道吗 -不
- Did you know that? - No.
没人帮过我
No one handed me a damn thing.
获得第一份文职工作后
First desk job I got,
雇了个助手
hired an assistant.
玛格丽特
Margaret.
美丽的女子
Beautiful woman.
自己掏钱付她薪水 一直都是
Paid her out of my own salary. Always did.
她去年去世了
She passed on last year.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry to hear that.
她为我工作了四十年
40 years, she worked for me.
每天都在我身边
By my side every day.
妈的
Hell,
他比我妻子都了解我
she knew me better than my wife.
柯林斯背叛你了
Collins turned on you.
埃斯法哈尼的供词上电视时就背叛了
The moment Esfahani's confession hit the screen.
估计花了他两秒钟考虑
Took him all of about two seconds.
人们根本不了解忠诚的重要性
People don't understand the value of loyalty.
他是个精明的律师
He's a white-shoe errand boy.
你如果能处理好
You play this right,
也许我们会改变下行事方式
maybe we change the way we do things.
真是个惊喜啊
Well, this is an unexpected pleasure.
能找个地方谈谈吗
Is there somewhere we can talk?
什么事
What's this about?
你要把这个交给总统的参谋长
You are gonna give this to the president's chief of staff.
总统当时在迪拜旅游
The president was on a trip to Dubai.
虽然他那时还不是总统
Well, he wasn't the president then,
但依然
but still.
我们都想逃避自己的过去 不是吗
We're all trying to escape our pasts, aren't we?
类似的东西还有很多
There's plenty more where that came from.
我为美国人♥民♥服务
I serve the American people.
不是你的走狗
I am not your bitch.
剧集 | 深暗势力(2018) | 导航列表