剧集 | 深暗势力(2018) | 导航列表
是我们干的吗
Was... that us?
我不知道
I don't know.
很多人都因这事在向我施压
I'm getting a lot of heat on this.
赶快查清楚
Find out, and fast.
-你想让我... -滚出去
- Do you want me to...? - Get the fuck out.
是我
It's me.
我们需要谈谈
We need to talk.
是你们干的吗
Was this you?
回答我
Answer me.
那是个意外
It was an accident.
你♥他♥妈♥一定是在跟我开玩笑
Oh, you have got to be fucking kidding me.
-无人机偏离了目标 -偏离
- The drone drifted off target. - Drifted?
你知道你让我的工作变得多难做吗
Do you have any idea how difficult you have made my job?
本不应该是这样的
It wasn't supposed to happen this way.
一切都要通过我 这是商量好的
Everything goes through me. That is the deal.
这是唯一行得通的方法
That is the only way this works.
不会再发生了
It won't happen again.
你说得太对了 最好别再有下次
You're fucking right it won't happen again.
我们道歉
We apologize.
那个道歉最好包括一大笔赔偿
That apology better have a lot of zeros attached.
我们需要你来承担这个责任
We need you to take the fall on this one.
你真♥他♥妈♥难以置信
You are un-fucking-believable.
我明白
I get it.
你生气了
You're pissed.
但是注意你的语气
But watch your tone.
阿里·阿达万有能对付我们的情报
Ali Ardavan had intel he can use against us.
找出来
Find it.
黎巴嫩 贝鲁特
怀特在等我尸体的照片
White's waiting for a photo of my corpse.
你准备给他说什么
What are you gonna tell him?
我追踪塞德到了索迪科的至精酒店
I've tracked Said to the Hotel Excelsior in Sodeco.
他似乎一直在阿明清♥真♥寺祷告
It seems he's been praying at the Al-Amin Mosque.
我要利用蕾拉引诱他来见面
I'm gonna use Leyla to lure him to a meet.
-她配合吗 -是的 经过一番劝说
- Is she playing ball? - She is, with a little persuasion.
你自己看看吧
See for yourself.
时间不多了 马克斯 找到塞德
The clock's ticking, Max. Find Said.
安娜一直不接我的电♥话♥
Anna's not answering any of my calls.
这和我有什么关系
And that concerns me how?
我了解你 乔治 你派了人抓她吗
I know you, George. Have you got someone on her?
我得知道我家人是安全的
I need to know my family is safe.
我需要她给我打电♥话♥
I need her to call me.
好的
All right.
我看看我能做什么
I'll see what I can do.
去做吧
You do that.
顺便说一下 阿里·阿达万死了
By the way, Ali Ardavan's dead.
我通过当地小道消息听说的
I picked it up from local chatter.
在你发问之前 那和我没有关系
And before you ask, it was nothing to do with me.
如果杀了我风险会更小些
Would have been less risky to put a bullet in my head.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
再给我儿子一个恨我的理由
Give my son one more reason to hate me?
你觉得他信了吗
Think he bought it?
会搞清楚的
Gonna find out.
为什么告诉他阿达万的事
Why tell him about Ardavan?
他在你们的名单上
He was on your list.
其他人杀了他
Someone else got to him,
这说明怀特并不像他自己想的那样掌控全局
which means White isn't as in control as he thinks.
塞德来贝鲁特了吗
Did Said come to Beirut?
我表示怀疑 如果是我的话早就远走高飞了
I doubt it. I'd be long gone.
是啊 我相信你会的
Yeah, I'm sure you would be.
是啊
Right.
他救了我的命
The man saved my life.
等我见到他 我一定会告诉他我是多么的感激
And when I see him, I'll be sure to tell him how grateful I am.
你知道阿达万在贝鲁特住在哪里吗
Do you know where Ardavan was staying in Beirut?
棕榈树公♥寓♥
Les Palmiers apartments.
好的 就从那里查起
Okay, let's start there.
看看我们能不能找出他抓住了卡哈尼的什么把柄
See if we can find out what he had on Kahani.
贝鲁特 棕榈树公♥寓♥
这毫无用处
This is useless.
我们不知道该找什么
We don't know what we're looking for.
有人有更好的建议吗
Anyone got any better suggestions?
怀特正在线上
I've got White on the line.
把他转过来
Put him through.
乔治 有什么能帮你的
George, how can I help you?
阿里·阿达万归我负责
Ali Ardavan was my responsibility.
我得到情报说他在贝鲁特
I received intelligence that he was in Beirut,
-就采取了适当的行动 -没有通知我
- and I took the appropriate action. - Without informing me?
据我所知 我并不需要
Last time I checked, I didn't have to.
说好的在这件事上合作呢
What happened to us working together on this, hmm?
阿里·阿达万逃过了你们一次
Ali Ardavan slipped through your fingers once.
我不想再冒这个险了
I wasn't about to take that risk again.
他就是死了也能毁了我们
He is gonna fuck us from beyond the grave.
已经解决了
Taken care of.
他联♥系♥了哈比布·曼苏里
He made contact with Habib Mansouri,
《黎巴嫩晨报》的时政记者
a political journalist from An-Nahar.
阿达万准备了个保险措施 一旦他死了
Ardavan kept an insurance policy that would be passed on
就会被交给这个记者
to this journalist in the event of his death.
我的人正在处理
My people are on it.
我们说话这会儿他们正前往他的公♥寓♥
They're on their way to his apartment as we speak.
有人正在接近阿达万的公♥寓♥
There's someone approaching Ardavan's apartment.
他从橱柜里拿了什么东西出来
He's taken something out of the cupboard.
红色的笔记本
Red notebook,
在夹克左口袋
left jacket pocket.
该死 还有别人在那里
Shit! There's someone else in there!
他被击中了
Man down. He's been hit.
他拿到了那个笔记本
He has the book. He's taken the book.
法国西南部
没事的
你说过会告诉我们的
什么
你说过会告诉我们发生了什么
爸爸在哪里
听着
你很幸运
You're lucky.
她们能玩到一起
They play together well.
她们一直都这么亲密吗
Have they always been so close?
自从你拿枪对着她们起就更亲密了
They've gotten closer since you pulled a gun on them.
你打算何时告诉我到底发生了什么
When are you going to tell me what's really going on?
耐心点
Just be patient.
马克斯会为了你们而遵守命令的
Max will come through for you.
他爱你们
He loves you.
他是个父亲
He's a father.
我不是坏人 安娜
I'm not a monster, Anna.
还有什么事吗
Anything else?
我需要你给他打电♥话♥
I need you to call him.
兰利 中情局总部
什么事
Yes?
-怎么了 -黎巴嫩的无人机空袭
- What? - The drone strike in Lebanon.
-怎么回事 -是我们干的
- What about it? - It was us.
是一场意外
It was an accident.
输入了错误的坐标
Wrong coordinates were entered.
人为失误
Human error.
老天啊
Jesus fucking Christ.
这事由你出面解决
You're the face on this one.
不是我
Not me.
你承担全部责任
You take full responsibility?
是的 先生 以个人名义
I do, sir. Personally.
个人名义
Personally?
是在我的监管下发生的
It happened on my watch.
无人机偏离目标近二百四十公里
The drone was almost 150 miles off target.
是个编码失误
It was a coding error.
一个失误
An error?
在一个形势已经相当紧张的地区
Which led to the loss of civilian lives
导致了平民死亡
in a region where there's already considerable tension.
恕我直言
If I may?
琼斯女士
Ms. Jones,
剧集 | 深暗势力(2018) | 导航列表