剧集 | 深暗势力(2018) | 导航列表
Then look again.
有些东西很重要
Something about it's significant.
我不知道 也许他喝醉了或者...
I don't know. Maybe he was drunk or...
或者什么
Or what?
这一页没有意义
This page here is meaningless.
轮盘赌的数字最高只到36
The numbers in roulette only go to 36.
你能带你妹妹走走吗
我们能谈谈吗
Can I have a word?
孩子们怎么样
How are the girls doing?
我希望你丈夫知道你有多坚强
I hope your husband knows just how strong you are.
我有两个儿子
I have two boys.
阿洛和海登
Arlo and Hayden.
海登是小儿子
Hayden is the youngest one.
坚强得像...
Headstrong like...
-像她母亲一样 就像... -你是怎么做到的
- like his mother, just like... - How can you handle it?
同时充当两种角色
How can you be two people?
一个慈爱的父亲和...现在这样
A loving father and... this man?
你不是在问我
You're not asking about me.
而是在问你的丈夫
You're asking about your husband.
两个人的关系会是怎样 如果他们从不...
What sort of relationship can two people have if they never speak...
如果他们从不说实话
if they never speak the truth?
实话
The truth?
我在保护我的孩子
I'm protecting my boys.
也许马克斯也是在保护你
Maybe Max was protecting you.
我们找到了你弟弟的手♥机♥
We found your brother's phone.
圣米歇尔方向三英里的地方
Three miles up toward Saint-Michael.
他正给你写短♥信♥
He was writing a text message for you.
只写了三个字
Only got as far as three words...
"在城♥堡♥"
"Le château fort."
对你来说有什么意义吗
Does it mean anything to you?
-"在城♥堡♥" -没有
- Le château fort? - No.
我们会找到他
We will find him.
你知道的
You know that.
如果你能帮助我们就更好了
It's better for you if you help us.
我不知道他什么意思
I don't know what he's talking about.
真的
Honestly.
下午好
Good afternoon.
昨天早上五点 东部标准时间
At 0500 yesterday, Eastern Standard Time,
在阿克比耶的村庄发生了爆♥炸♥
there was an explosion in the village of Aaqbiye,
黎巴嫩南部省
Southern Lebanon.
二十二名男性 女性和儿童丧生
22 men, women and children were killed,
均为黎巴嫩公民
all Lebanese nationals.
这场爆♥炸♥是由计算机错误导致
The explosion was the result of computer error.
一架美军无人机不幸偏离航线
A U.S. Military drone drifted tragically off course.
我必须强调
I must stress
这次意外是机器故障导致
that the accident was caused by machine failure,
而不是人为错误
not human miscalculation.
美国政♥府♥对这一悲剧深感遗憾
The U.S. Government bitterly regrets this tragedy
并且正在与黎巴嫩当局磋商
and is in consultation with Lebanese authorities.
谢谢
Thank you.
怎么了
你为什么穿好了衣服
我需要你们的帮助
坚强点
没问题的
我来给她送上去
I'll take that up to her.
谢谢
Thank you.
我们过不去
我们可以 一起
我不能 我不要
丹尼尔
Daniel!
快点
Come on!
拉上狗
Get the dogs!
我先过
不 我不介意先过
克洛伊 还好吗
加油
快
糟了
妈妈 他们来了
Maman, ils arrivent!
快走
不
带上你妹妹快跑
没有你我们哪里都不去
我做不到
加油
快走 带上你妹妹快跑
不
Non.
不
Non!
不 不 不 不
Non, non! Non. Non.
待在那里
瑞琪
Rache?
你装♥修♥过了
You've decorated.
但话说回来 我很久没来过了
But then been a while since I came round.
你跑这么远就是为了见我
You've come all this way just to see me?
-真是受宠若惊 -你还指望我去哪里
- I'm very flattered. - Where else did you expect me to go?
无处可逃 无处藏身
Nowhere to run? Nowhere to hide?
不是首歌♥吗
Isn't that a song?
安保三分钟就到
Security's three minutes away.
你大概也知道
Presumably, you know that.
你的心脏在他们赶到前门之前
Your heart would have stopped pumping blood to your brain
就会停止向大脑供血
before they even made it to the front door.
至少你都计划好了
Well, at least you've done your maths.
坐下
Sit.
你了解莎士比亚的作品吧 乔治
You know your Shakespeare, do you, George?
知道麦克白吗
You know Macbeth?
当他杀死孩子们时
When he kills the children.
你还记得另一个家伙发誓要对他做什么吗
Do you recall what the other bloke swears to do to him?
我剧院去得不多 所以...
I don't get to the theater as much as I'd like, so...
如果是你的孩子背上了追杀令呢
What if it was your child that had the kill order put on them?
你还真想要讨公道啊
You really do want your pound of flesh.
那些不只是一个个名字
They're not just names.
他们也都是某人的女儿
They're all someone's daughter,
某人的儿子
someone's son.
你是失去勇气了吗 亚历克斯
Have you lost your nerve, Alex?
我见过这种情况
I've seen it before,
在比你更坚强的人身上
in stronger men than you.
为什么下达针对哈里·克拉克的命令
Why the order on Harry Clarke?
你没有下手
You didn't go through with it.
所以你才在逃命
That's why you're on the run.
7-1-3-9-5-0-4-0-9.
毫无收获
Nothing.
他们为了这串数字杀了阿达万 好吗
They put Ardavan in his coffin for these numbers, okay?
如果它们这么重要 为什么写在赌博日志里呢
If they're so significant, why write them in a gambling journal?
如果想隐藏一棵树 森林就是绝佳的地点
Best place to hide a tree is in a forest.
继续寻找 继续尝试
Keep looking, keep trying.
你为什么让我带他去德黑兰
Why did you make me take him to Tehran?
哈里
Harry?
你之前知道会发生什么吗
Did you know what was gonna happen?
我怎么会
How could I?
我不知道他是双面间谍
I didn't know he was playing both sides.
你真的相信吗
You really believe that?
我相信 因为这就是事实
I believe it because it's the truth.
你在掩盖什么 乔治
What are you covering up, George?
亚历克斯 你累了
Alex, you're tired.
-你该去睡一会儿 -我让他发了誓
- You should get some sleep. - I made him swear the oath.
我训练了他
I trained him up.
我不只是他的朋友 他的上司
I'm not just his friend, his boss.
我基本上成了他的父亲
I'm practically his father.
你以为我会怎么做
What did you think I was going to do?
你的国家要求你做的任何事
Whatever your country asks of you.
这不是重点所在吗
Isn't that the point?
但并不是这样 对吗
But it's not, is it?
不是为了国家
It's not for country.
不再是了
Not anymore.
那是为了什么
Then what is it for?
我不是来报仇的
I didn't come for retribution.
我只是来告诉你
I just came to tell you...
你可以继续生活在这个你所构筑的世界中
you carry on living in this world that you've built.
但是我不想
But I don't care to.
还是什么都没有
Still nothing.
如果是坐标呢
What if they're coordinates?
是黎巴嫩南部阿克比耶的坐标
剧集 | 深暗势力(2018) | 导航列表