剧集 | 深暗势力(2018) | 导航列表
Okay? Don't look at him.
他帮不了你
He can't help you.
你花点时间
You take a couple of seconds...
好好想想
and think about that.
-你觉得呢 -我不知道
- What do you say? - Uh, I don't know.
-你不知道 -不
- You don't know? - No.
好吧 管他呢
Okay, fuck it.
好吧 好吧 求你了
Okay, okay, okay! Please! Please!
-求你了 停下 -他们在这里干什么
- Please. Stop it. - What are they doing here?
他们在找一个人 阿里·阿达万
They're looking for a man... Ali Ardavan.
-他是谁 -一个商人
- Who's he? - A businessman.
-一个伊朗商人 我不清楚 -为什么要找他
- An Iranian businessman. I don't know. - Why are they looking for him?
为什么 为什么
Why? Why?
-为什么他们要找他 -我不知道 我不知道
- Why are they looking for him? - I don't know! I don't know!
求你了 我不知道
Please, I don't know.
好吧 你告诉他们你想和他们见面
Okay, you tell them you want to meet them.
你有新消息
You have news.
他们要在佩特罗贸易广场和你见面 下午五点
They're gonna meet you in Petro Trad square, 5:00 p.m.
明白了吗
Understood?
是的 是的
Yes. Yes.
-看着我 -是的 是的
- Look at me. - Yes, yes.
-明白了吗 -是的
- Understood? - Yes.
是的 是的
Yes. Yes.
这里什么都没有
固执小姐 爸爸是这么称呼你的 还记得吗
这太疯狂了 我们找了...我们到处都找了 这里什么都没有
我得喝一杯
你觉得他会介意吗
我不管
搞定了
谢谢
Merci.
为什么这么慢
Why the delay?
什么
Excuse me?
关于怎么处理奥马尔 为什么答复这么慢
In giving us a steer on Omar... why the delay?
我的人在这里孤立无援 乔治
My people are out on a limb here, George.
我们正在尽职调查
We've been doing our due diligence.
这事我们想完全确定
We want to be on solid ground on this one.
哈里找到了泄密的源头
Harry found the source of the breach.
伯内特-汉森
Burnett Hanson.
一家位于华盛顿特区的律所
It's a law firm in Washington, D.C.
亚历克斯 我们知道伯内特-汉森的事
Alex, we know all about Burnett Hanson.
我们调查了他们 那里什么都没有
We've looked into them. There's nothing there.
哈里告诉过你他在行动之前就认识奥马尔吗
Did Harry tell you he knew Omar before this operation?
没有
No.
你知道他之前在伦敦政♥治♥经济学院
You know he was at the LSE.
-所以呢 -奥马尔也在
- So? - Omar was as well.
他们一起上过课 变化世界中的战略
They did a course together... Strategy in a Changing World...
三年前
three years ago.
我把情报发给你 你可以自己看看
I'll send you the intelligence, you can see for yourself.
哈里在利用伯内特-汉森律所误导你们
Harry is using Burnett Hanson as a misdirect.
伯内特-汉森律不是泄密的源头
Burnett Hanson is not the breach.
哈里才是
Harry is.
-我们要去哪 -我们可以进行针对奥马尔的行动了
- Where are we going? - We got the go on Omar.
他在厄尔布尔士山脉的一处避难所里
He's in a bolt hole in the Alborz mountains.
我们要完成任务
We're gonna finish the job.
其他人呢
Where are the others?
两个人就够了
It won't take more than two of us.
请坐
就是这个
Et voilà.
等你结束了 就敲门
谢谢
贝鲁特 佩特罗贸易广场
你在哪里
Where are you?
贝鲁特
Beirut.
-贝鲁特 -追踪资金
- Beirut? - Following the money.
听着 我现在没空聊天
Uh, look, I can't talk right now.
我要去开会了
I've got to go into a meeting.
好吧
Okay.
你还好吗 你听起来怪怪的
Are you all right? You sound funny.
没事 我很好
Yeah, I'm... I'm fine.
我觉得我有点感冒了
I'm, uh, coming down with a cold, I think.
感冒
A cold?
好吧
Right.
女儿们怎么样
How are the girls?
很好
Fine.
她们很好
Yeah, they're fine.
告诉她们
Tell them...
我想她们
I miss them.
我会的
I will.
马♥克♥思♥
Max?
我们需要谈谈
We need to talk.
当然
Absolutely.
我们需要
We do.
能等等吗
Can it wait?
我...
I've got, um...
有几个人在等我
I've got a couple of people waiting for me.
我会打给你 好吗
I'll call you, okay?
好
Okay.
奥利维亚 如果你在看这个
Olivia, if you're watching this,
你知道该怎么办
you'll know what to do with it.
我叫马克斯·威廉·伊斯顿
My name is Max William Easton.
一名英国情报官员
I'm a British intelligence officer.
我的上一个任务
My last assignment
是针对马库斯·雷诺兹博士的暗♥杀♥
was the assassination of Dr. Marcus Reynolds,
他是英国政♥府♥科学家
the British government scientist
还是伊朗战争时期的联♥合♥国♥武器核查人员
and UN weapons inspector in the run-up to the war in Iraq.
那是...
I was...
我被命令将其伪装成自杀
I was instructed to make it look like suicide.
我听从乔治·怀特的指挥
I was under the command of George White
隶属军情六处「暗部」
at The Section... MI6.
不管怎样 我不认为雷诺兹博士
For what it's worth, I don't think Dr. Reynolds
应该被杀
deserved to die.
如果有人应该的话
If anyone ever does.
纳瑟说什么时候见面
What time did Nassor say he'd meet us?
下午五点
5 P.M.
你告诉他们泄密的事了吗
Did you tell them about the breach?
告诉了
I did.
他们正在调查伯内特-汉森律所
They're looking into Burnett Hanson.
怀特赞赏了你的努力
White commended your diligence.
你为什么没告诉我你之前就认识奥马尔
Why didn't you tell me you knew Omar?
什么
What?
你向德黑兰泄露情报多久了
How long have you been passing intelligence to Tehran?
塞德 我完全不知道你在说什么
Said, I have no idea what you're talking about.
你♥他♥妈♥在开玩笑吗
What, are you fucking joking?
嘿 什么情况
Hey, what's going on?
妈的 塞德
Fuck, Said!
塞德 求你了
Said, please!
纳瑟到底在哪里 他迟到了
Where the hell is Nassor? He's late.
快跑 走
Get out of here! Move!
警♥察♥ 警♥察♥
塞德在哪
Where's Said? Huh?
他为什么杀了哈里
Why did he kill Harry?
塞德没有杀哈里
Said didn't kill Harry.
-什么 -哈里在这里
- What? - Harry's here.
-你说什么 -哈里还活着
- What did you say? - Harry's alive.
你在耍我吗
You fucking with me?
他还活着吗
Is he alive?
他在哪里
Where is he?
塞德 求你了
Said, please!
清醒点 清醒点 别在我面前死掉
Huh? Stay with me! Stay with me! Don't you die on me!
别他妈在我面前死掉
Don't you fucking die on me!
哈里在哪里 他还活着吗
Where's Harry? Is he alive?
库珀 哈里在哪里
Cooper! Where's Harry?
我警告过你回归会发生什么
I warned you what would happen if you returned.
我知道你有个手下正在行动
I know you've got an asset in play.
-说吧 -他妈的去哪里了 奥马尔
- You start talking. - Where's he fucking gone, Omar!
剧集 | 深暗势力(2018) | 导航列表