剧集 | 深暗势力(2018) | 导航列表
Right or wrong, right?
是的
Right.
干得好 斯蒂夫
Nice job, Steve.
谢谢 长官
Thanks, sir.
你今晚要去詹妮家吗
You going to Janie's tonight?
是的 我想着七点左右顺路去一下
Yeah, I was thinking of swinging by around 7:00.
我们会给你留点
Put one on ice for you.
谢谢
Appreciate it.
华盛顿特区附近 秘密地点
达沃德先生 我是阿曼达·琼斯
感谢你在这件事上的合作
我别无选择
他们从伦敦的大街上把我拽走
威胁说要把我交回给德黑兰
你到底想要什么
达沃德先生
Mr. Davoud.
再过一会儿你就要
In a little while you're going to go
站在伊朗指挥部面前
before the Iran Directorate.
你要介绍你关于当前
You're going to speak about your firsthand knowledge
在阿林发电站的铀浓缩项目的
of the current Uranium enrichment program
第一手信息
at the Alin Power Plant Complex.
没有这样的项目 不再有了
There is no such program. Not anymore.
你需要说的都在这里
Everything you're going to say is in here.
背熟了
Study it.
牢记于心
Commit it to memory.
你真是个天使
You're an angel.
爱你 宝贝
Love you, kiddo.
很晚了
It's very late.
最近我们的关系有点紧张
Things have been a little fraught between us lately.
我只是
I just, um...
这不是道歉 对吗
This isn't an apology, is it?
不是
No.
很好
Good.
那真的不是你的风格
It's really not your style.
你那边情况怎么样
How are things your end?
都在掌控之中
All in hand.
我能问你个问题吗
Can I ask you a question?
我不会...
I won't...
评头论足 不管你如何回答
judge you, whatever your answer.
你在喝酒
You're drinking.
你不也是吗
Aren't you?
威士忌 不算数
Ah, it's whiskey. Doesn't count.
你后悔过吗
Do you ever regret this?
做这些事
Any of it?
是的
Yes.
你呢
You?
有时候我觉得同时干的事太多
Sometimes I think we got too many plates spinning
我都没法记住它们
and I can't keep track of them.
我也不知道当它们开始崩溃的时候 会发生什么
And I don't know what's gonna happen when they start to fall and crash.
但它们会崩溃的
But they will fall.
再见 乔治
Bye, George.
嘿
Hey.
你有空吗
Can you talk?
有 说吧
Yeah, go ahead.
死掉的人是法哈德·迈达尼
Dead man's Farhad Madani.
好的 认识他吗
All right, do we know him?
马沙丹建筑公♥司♥的创始合伙人
Founding partner at Mashadan Construction,
伊朗的十大企业之一
one of Iran's top ten firms.
三个月前
Three months ago,
他们是美国公♥司♥莱恩-麦肯纳尔
they were the subject of a takeover bid
收♥购♥的对象
by American firm Lane Maconnall.
收♥购♥被阻止了
The bid was blocked.
让我猜猜 是法哈德·迈达尼干的
Oh, let me guess. By Farhad Madani.
无人机空袭已经过去了好几天
It's a couple of days since that drone hit
但是没有任何消息提到他死亡
and there's no mention of his death anywhere,
或者失踪 什么都没有
nor that he's missing. Nothing.
而六个小时前 马沙丹董事会投票决定接受收♥购♥
And six hours ago, the Mashadan board voted to accept the bid.
美国利用无人机空袭
The U.S. Launched a drone strike
来促成企业吞并
to facilitate a corporate takeover.
用特别手段经商
Business by other means.
我们该怎么办
What do we do?
你继续调查
You keep digging.
等我们搞定再打给你
Okay, I'll call you when we're done.
她查到了什么 对吗
She has something, right?
是的
Yeah.
是什么
What?
我们先把这事搞定
Come on, let's get this over with first.
一次只打一仗 对吗
One war at a time, right?
是的
Yeah.
差不多吧
Something like that.
这事独自一人肯定做不到
Couldn't have done this alone.
你是想说谢谢吗
You trying to say thank you?
是的
Yeah.
那就直说
Just say it.
谢谢
Thank you.
好
Right.
你好
什么
在哪里
好的 我们会调查 谢谢
可能出了点事
克洛伊 离窗户远点
克洛伊 你该上♥床♥睡觉了
我不困
这不是关键
上♥床♥ 快点
不
什么
我不想
我说什么你就做什么
为什么
因为我是你妈妈
真是扯淡
注意你的用词
我想爸爸
宝贝
我很抱歉
你骗了我
你说过会告诉我发生了什么
爸爸做了什么错事 对吗
所以我们才在这里
我不傻
亲爱的
他没有做错什么
这些人 都是坏人
他在遇到我很久之前进行过一项任务 所以他们想伤害他
但是你♥爸♥爸没有做错什么 明白了吗
放下枪 放下枪
Drop the gun! Drop the gun!
警♥察♥ 放下枪 放下枪
放下 快放下
Drop it! Drop it right now!
把枪放下
Put the gun down!
放下枪 放下枪
Drop the gun! Drop the gun!
放下枪
Drop the gun!
妈的
Shit.
他耍了我们
He's played us.
是声东击西
It's a fucking feint.
他去找你了
He's coming to you.
抓住年纪小的那个 妈的
Get the young one. Fuck.
快点
Come on!
那就是他
That's him.
你得跟我走
You need to come with me.
-什么 -快点 起来
- Huh? - Come on. Get up.
-不 我不去 -你们两个 快点
- No, I won't go. - Both of you, come on.
我需要你现在就来
I need you to come now.
你想伤害我爸爸
You want to hurt my dad!
-去你的 -把她带到楼下
- Fuck you! - Take her downstairs now!
-带她下楼 -别碰我的孩子
- Take her downstairs! - Don't you touch my child!
你打算怎么做
What are you gonna do?
向我们开枪吗
Shoot us?
支援
Backup!
快带她们下楼
Take them downstairs now.
-妈妈 妈妈 不 不 -克洛伊 克洛伊
- Maman. Maman. No! No! - Chloe! Chloe!
别碰我 妈妈
Get off me! Maman!
-妈妈 妈妈 妈妈 -亲爱的
- Maman! Maman! Maman! - Chérie!
-快走 快走 -快走
- Go, go, go, go, go! - Go!
-她们的东西 别管了 -不 妈妈
- Their possessions... leave them. - No, Maman!
我带她们走 快点 快点
I'll take them. Come on. Come on!
进来
Get in.
那个房♥间 坐下
That room. Sit down.
坐下
Sit down.
剧集 | 深暗势力(2018) | 导航列表