剧集 | 深暗势力(2018) | 导航列表
快停下 快停下
闭嘴
Shut up!
掩护我
Cover me.
劳伦斯
Laurence.
劳伦斯 求你了
Laurence, please.
看着我
Look at me.
放我们走吧
Let us go.
你觉得这会如何收场
How do you think this ends?
看着我
Look at me.
看看她们
Look at, look at them.
看着她们的眼睛
Look them in the eye.
想象下如果她们是你的孩子
Imagine that they're your children.
阿洛和海登
Arlo and Hayden.
你没资格谈论我的孩子
You do not talk about my children.
听到了吗
Do you hear me?!
你不会想这么做的
You don't want to do this.
你不是那样的人
You're not that man.
我知道你不是那样的人
I know that you're not that man.
劳伦斯 求你了
Laurence, please.
克洛伊
Chloe?
爸爸 我们在这里
闭嘴 闭嘴
Shut up! Shut up!
安娜
Anna?
我们会销声匿迹
We'll disappear.
我们离开这里
We'll walk out of here.
没有人会知道发生了什么
Nobody needs to know what happened.
劳伦斯 求你了
Laurence, please.
求你了
Please.
我要带他们出来
I'm bringing them out.
他们没受伤
They're unharmed.
用你来交换他们
You in exchange for them.
不 不 不 求你了
No, no, no, please.
这就是条件
That's the deal!
同意吗
Agreed?!
好的 同意
Okay, agreed.
我出来的时候你最好不要站在门旁边
You better not be standing by the door when I'm coming out.
这可是你的家人
It's your family!
武器放在地板上 举起手 现在
Weapon on the floor, hands in the air, now!
枪放下了
Gun's down.
我没有武器
I'm unarmed.
站起来
Get up.
站起来
Get up!
要出来了
Coming out!
-爸爸 -不 不
- Papa! - No! No!
-嘿 嘿 小老虎 -爸爸
- Hey. Hey, Tiger. - Papa.
没事的
It's gonna be okay.
离你♥爸♥爸远点
Step away from your daddy.
宝贝
Baby.
亲爱的
Ma chérie.
我不会说第二遍
I'm not gonna say it again.
亲爱的 按劳伦斯说的做 过来
没事的 去吧
It's okay. You go.
好了
Okay.
现在你们出去 他留下
Now, you move out and he stays.
我要爸爸和我们一起走
I want Papa to come with us.
我不要把他留在这里
I'm not leaving him here.
别担心 亲爱的
Don't worry, sweetheart.
我会赶上你们的 我保证
I'll catch you up, I promise.
快走 现在
Move. Now.
再让我看一眼 求你了
One last look, please.
走
Move.
慢慢地 让我能看到你
Slowly where I can see you.
向我保证他们会安全
Promise me they'll be safe.
我向你保证
You have my word.
谢谢
Thank you.
这对我意义重大
It means the world to me.
我是和马克斯一起的
I'm with Max.
我是和马克斯一起的 快进来
I'm with Max. Come on, get in.
伊朗政♥权♥还要多久
How close is the Iranian Regime
才能制♥造♥出可用的核武器
to developing a viable nuclear weapon?
六个月
6 months.
你想去找怀特
You want to go to White.
[听不出来]
快他妈让路
Get out of the fucking way!
剧集 | 深暗势力(2018) | 导航列表