剧集 | 深暗势力(2018) | 导航列表
four days after you recruited me.
还记得吗
Remember that?
你告诉过我我们要为正义而战
You told me we were gonna fight the good fight.
让我们脆弱的世界更加安全 为了我们的孩子
Make our corner of a dwindling world safer for our children.
我用了德国椅
I used the German Chair.
德国椅: 将人的腿和手臂被固定在金属椅上 将椅子拉升 导致脊椎 脖子和其他肢体承受巨大压力 往往导致永久性的损伤
阿纳托利·布雷兹科夫
Anatoly Brezkov:
用了老虎凳
the Tiger Bench.
老虎凳: 源自中国 对双腿和膝盖关节施加人体无法承受的压力 达到折磨 拷问受刑者的目的
要感谢中国人发明了那个尤物
We've got the Chinese to thank for that beauty.
我猜你从来没有听到过
I imagine you've never heard the sound
人膝盖断裂的声音
of a man's knees snapping,
听过吗 乔治
have you, George?
法瓦兹·扎拉维
Fawwaz Zahrawi:
用了鹦鹉栖
the Parrot's Perch.
鹦鹉栖: 将人的手腕和膝盖固定在管状物上 悬空放置 造成关节和肌肉疼痛
是谁起的这些名字
Who makes up these names? Huh?
听起来很无害
They sound so innocent.
我让他悬了好几个小时
I had him on that perch for hours.
我还打了他的脚底
And I beat the soles of his feet,
往伤口里倒醋
poured vinegar in the cuts.
会有多少伤亡
How many lives would have been lost,
如果我们不做这些必要之事
if we hadn't done what was necessary?
如果我们没有每天去工作
If we hadn't turned up to work each day?
总得有人去趟这浑水
Someone has to wade through the filth.
你之前就这么告诉我
So you used to tell me.
因为这是事实
Because it's true.
是吗
Is it?
你始于这些理念和信仰
You start out with all this conviction and belief.
却终于哪里呢
Where do you end up?
拿那些开脱自己所做所为的话
Telling yourselves the things
来安慰自己
that justify whatever it is that you do.
那都是些陈年旧事
They're just stories.
仅此而已
That's all.
只是些陈年旧事
Nothing more, just stories.
你以为就你一个人感到痛苦吗
You think you're the only one to suffer?
你本可以退出的
You could've got out.
像你一样
Like you?
对我这样的人来说根本没有出路
There is no way out, not for people like me.
你知道我一旦开始 就不会停下
You know once I start, I won't stop.
你知道 对吗
You know that, right?
我是说 你应该知道 毕竟是你教的我
I mean, you should; you taught me.
看看 还能用
Look at that. Still life in it.
德国技术
German technology.
好了
Right.
你为什么对我儿子下追杀令
Why did you give the kill order against my son?
是谁干的 你吗
Hmm? Who was it? You?
马克斯
Max.
别求饶 乔治
Don't start pleading with me, George.
我要知道是谁下达的
I need to know where it came from
还有你们要掩盖什么
and what it is you're covering up.
你觉得哈里为什么要加入「暗部」
Why do you think Harry joined The Section?
你真的以为他想追随你的脚步
What, do you really think he wanted to follow in your footsteps;
他想成为你这样的人吗
that he wanted to be just like you?
闭嘴
Shut up.
婴儿 马克斯 当他们出生时 是完美的
Babies, Max, when they're born, they're perfect,
完美无瑕
just perfect:
毫无瑕疵 没有污点
unblemished, untainted.
直到我们毁了他们
Until we do a hatchet job on them,
让他们神经过敏 使他们憎恨我们
fill them full of neuroses and then teach them to hate us.
我招募了他 马克斯
I recruited him, Max.
他不是通过塞德进来的
He didn't come through Said.
他不是凭着自己的意愿来的
He didn't walk through the doors of his own volition.
我主动找到了他
I actively sought him out.
是我♥干♥的
It was me.
凭什么你能全身而退
Why should you be the one that got away?
你退出了 所以我就招了哈里
You walked out, so I took Harry instead.
想想我们都对他做了什么
Just think of what we did to him,
你和我
you and I,
对你的小儿子做了什么
to your little boy.
感觉好点了吗
Feeling better?
为了弥补让他如此失望
You've got a long way to go to make up
你还有很长的路要走
for all the times you let him down.
闭上你的臭嘴
You shut the fuck up!
怎么了 马克斯
What's the matter, Max?
你不行了吗
Have you lost your edge?
别让我失望
Don't you disappoint me now.
你知道为什么我又把你招回来吗
Do you know why I brought you back?
因为你从不让我失望
Because you've never let me down.
别现在让我失望
Don't you let me down now.
这一切
All of this.
都结束了
It's over.
已经达成了目标
It's run its course.
你到底在说什么
What the fuck are you talking about?
我不行
I can't do it.
我做不到
I don't have it in me.
但是你可以
But you can.
把这堆乱七八糟的破事烧个一干二净
You burn this whole fucking mess to the ground.
收尾吧 马克斯 求你了
And you finish it, Max. Please.
你来收尾
You finish it.
我查到了点东西
I've got something.
藏在他的通讯录里
It was hidden in his contacts.
看这个
Look at this:
阿什坎·达沃德 伊朗告密者
Ashkan Davoud. The Iranian whistle-blower;
他们现在已经把他送到华盛顿了
they've got him in Washington at the moment,
让他陈述德黑兰的核武器项目
spilling on Tehran's nuclear program.
看 那有个号♥码
See, there's a number here.
我搜索了活跃电♥话♥号♥码 没有找到匹配的
I've run it against live numbers, but I can't get a hit.
也许那不是电♥话♥号♥码
Maybe it's not a phone number.
那是什么
Yeah, then what is it?
我们去问问
Let's find out.
妈的 妈的
Oh, shit. Shit.
不 不
Oh, no. No.
坚持住 坚持住 你个混♥蛋♥
Stay with me. Stay with me, you bastard!
我们会解决一切 安娜
We gonna fix this, Anna.
我保证
I promise.
确保你和女儿们是安全的
So that you and the girls are safe.
有人来了
Someone's here.
有人来了
Someone's here.
我们的目标 阿林发电站
Our target, the Alin Power Plant.
我们会尽量让你们接近目标
We will get you as close as we can
来进行有效的检测
to carry out meningful tests.
战争是基于情感的
War is built on emotion,
事实只是白色噪音
facts are white noise.
剧集 | 深暗势力(2018) | 导航列表